It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday 9th September 2005

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
committed a crime of blood, for he will shoot.

exodus2006.com...

9th September 2005 a melting caused you to shrink. They desired a descending cold.

exodus2006.com...

i dont know what they mean, but i thought i would share them with you seeings we are close to Friday. Both are very strange...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Where is this from? I clicked the links, but am still confused. How were these specific dates predicted?

Edit: Okay, I see they are from the Bible codes. I really don't know much about the codes in the Bible nor how they are figured.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by SourGrapes]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Bible codes are usually derived from the Old testament and in Hebrew characters (or the Torah). The letters are arranged in a character matrix, the actual codes are derived from when certain characters are skipped in an ordered sequence.

I used to intern (yes interned) under a Rabbi that spent countless hours following these biblical codes.

However, the thing that caught me...well the reason why I started to even post in the first place is because most biblical code prophecies are told post-event. Very rarely (if ever) do they actually predict an event.

In my honest opinion, nothing is going to happen in September 9th.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Simulacra is right. My parents study the bible a lot in a specialize instute for people of the church and they told us that Bible was used to descaribe the situation of that moment. The Apocalipsis for example, was for THAT moment, the situation was so crude for cristian that they saw the end was coming. So, if something happen in this date is just because of coincidence, not Bible code or whatever. Trust me, we are waiting something in september because at least 3 peeple and I saw it!
Hope nothing happens anyway!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
okay, its here.......9th Sept.

waiting..............waiting.................waiting..............

la2

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
my sister told me of what u write. she text me on 6th sayin she had read that prediction.

By midnight we'll see.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
la2 recently posted about bible codes, and i asked the following rhetorical question:

hasnt there been more than one debunker proving you can produce "bible codes" from any text?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
wow awesome post!!! melting like in a nuclear reactor meltdown caused to shrink you.. as in the population..theres certainly enough poison water in N O. as for the shooting..is it wrong to hope for someone in particular

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by purelogik
la2 recently posted about bible codes, and i asked the following rhetorical question:

hasnt there been more than one debunker proving you can produce "bible codes" from any text?

Yep, and on the flip side of the coin there have been blasphemous statements about Jesus gleaned from those "codes."

Not to mention that only consonants are used, and you fill in the vowels. And who's to say which vowels are correct?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So its the 10th Sept now here in Australia, & as far as I can tell there's nothing happened.

Unless the PNG Earthquake is what it is................

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
its 9:07 pm here in yonkers, ny...

no wierd stuff here

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's 9:51 pm? nutting happening . almost midnight. oh!maybe it's about an assasination of a World Leader who knows, won't comment here. But uhh, Y do u guys beleive in the Bible codes?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Nothing, Nothing, Nothing.....
But I'll bet tomorrow, I'll be able to jump on the net and find something that can fit. Funny how it works that way.....

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I can hear you! How do we say "We told you!" Nothing happen, by by, numerolgy and codes wont work!

Pd: be glad tthat nothing happens!, the God I know is not gonna do this things to men (that why HE send Jesus right?.. Oh... wait, we kill him... bad....)

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
BS its the 10th- But thanks for the find and the warning! One never knows, although i couldnt make heads or tails out of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I predict nothing bad will happen tommorow. Anyone pay me 10 bucks if im right ?...LOL....

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Could this possibly be connected to the Hurricane?? And the ones responsible for the massive loss of life, their blood is on their hands.
As far as the comments on defrosting, the loss of electricity caused massive loss, not only in food defrosting, but in the people that were suffering the heat and thirst, with poisonous water before them, undrinkable, and wishing for the weather to cool. The last one, possibly meaning, let the truth come out and cleanse us with clean fresh water, to purify our souls and set things right again.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
committed a crime of blood, for he will shoot.

exodus2006.com...

9th September 2005 a melting caused you to shrink. They desired a descending cold.

exodus2006.com...

i dont know what they mean, but i thought i would share them with you seeings we are close to Friday. Both are very strange...

check this article out:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
now thats interesting..................

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Wow a prediction that came true.

Now theres a first!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join