It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: War Games In Asia To Reach Out

page: 1

join
share:
la2

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Following the recent exercises undertaken by Russian and Chinese millitary it now seems likely that Moscow would like to extend the scope of future war games to include other SOC states.

www.adnki.com
Moscow, 30 August (AKI) - Russia has hinted at the possible involvement of India in future wargames with China, similar to the recent series of military exercises between China and Russia. "I think more Russian-Chinese military exercises will be held, and other members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) will probably take part in them, including countries with observer status like India," the Russian Defence Minister Sergei Ivanov was quoted as saying on the state-run Rossia channel according to a Press Trust of India (PTI) report.

India and Russia are scheduled to hold their first joint army drill in October.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

After stumbling upon a document concerning Bible codes, i have researched the prophecies in great depth and found alot of information to back up suggestions found there in. I ask myself if the conspiracy theories concerning a third world war could be some what further backed up following this announcement from Moscow.

Bejing and the Kremlin are both saying that these r for the stability of the area, however, if you read 'The Annual Report To Congress on The millitary Power Of The Peoples Republic Of China 2005', from the office of the sec of defence it paints a totally different picture.

Is China preparing a battle force or is it as innocent as we are led to believe? Is this evidence of bible codes being correct?

Related News Links:
tvnz.co.nz
www.mosnews.com

[edit on 7-9-2005 by la2]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Next foreign news announcment will expand to include India's interest to include England with India, Russia and China's military alliance.

Great. All that the United States will have is that there next door to Canada and Mexico and the thought why would they pose a threat with our friendly north and southern allies next door?

It''s all out of hand. \\

Dallas

la2

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The UK would not take part in any millitary exercises with India or China, we dont get along with our neighbours; France, Spain or Germany, our wargames usually involve The Commonwealth countries, our old colonial territories of Australia and Canada

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
France, Spain or in a tight spot Germany, NATO allies and Countries other NATO Allies need I would think. Canada, being a great and fair Country lacks Military strength, Austalia -- well I'm not sure of their Military power?

But Britain is a power. Britain is a great Military strength I feel. The Commonwealth should stay tight and bolster Britain.

Dallas

la2

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
the commonwealth is politically challenged, however when it comes to serving HM The Queen we all do what we must.

Britain has to be a power, we ar a tiny island in a world of increasing danger from other territories, like china and russia.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I thought India is an american ally?

la2

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
you have to think of the geography of it, india is sandwiched between China and Pakistan, and all 3 are nuclear powers. It makes sense for Indian interests to hinge on a stable relationship with China as opposed to the US or EU in terms of defence/strategic planning.

new topics

top topics

join