It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Provides Contraception and Abortion to Evacuees!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think you do just fine twisting your words without my help.

Sorry. Can't make heads or tails out of what you're trying to say.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
RANT I think you are now just trying to goad or you are just trying to be obtuse.

Originally posted by RANT
I think you do just fine twisting your words without my help.

Sorry. Can't make heads or tails out of what you're trying to say.

What is so hard to understand?
The difference between a consentual sexual activity and one that is a sexual assault?

well, let me try to put it as simply as I can and will try to avoid using beg words.

Consensual sex- Sex involving the willing participation of both or all parties.
Use protection such as a condom, the patch, morning after, just say no. Educate people to make smarter choices.

Sexual Assault - a statutory offense that provides that it is a crime to knowingly cause another person to engage in an unwanted sexual act by force or threat; "most states have replaced the common law definition of rape with statutes defining sexual assault"
Note this also includes incest as in most cases of incest both parties are not willing participants.
Add to this category that the woman's life is at stake

Abortion would be an option.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Then you're right back where you were a page ago when I suggested you wanted to ban abortion except in those limited cases of which you personally approve, and you had a conniption saying you didn't want to ban anything. You obviously do.

I'm not being obtuse, you're just talking in circles and unwilling to just admit you want to restrict choice. If I read you wrong (again) and you're just expressing personal preference, not authoritative declarations about what the law should be who cares? I have no desire to debate your personal opinion, just the restrictive legislation you appear to be advocating over everyone else's opinion.

None of that how you got pregnant stuff matters unless you want a nation full of liars charging false rape just to avoid an UNWANTED pregnancy. Or do you have some invasive remedy for that too? Truth serum? Brain scans?
You just don't get how impractical your personal morals are to impose. How about trying to be pro-REAL life for a change?

[edit on 17-9-2005 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok now I know exactly what you are attempting to do and I will not fall into your trap there RANT.

You have just made it plain that what you want is to cause trouble and do not seem to have any other agenda.

Too bad.

edited to add that I will point this to the gripe dept. mayhaps others will see you for what you are attempting.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
edited to add that I will point this to the gripe dept. mayhaps others will see you for what you are attempting.

Please do. The only thing I'm attempting to do is try to figure out what you're saying. Obviously I need back up.

Unless talking in circles was YOUR AGENDA all along to frustrate me and get off yet another one of your complaints. Typical. Sick of going down this road with you.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
funny reading everybody's opinions I wonder how a women will feel if the courts, politicians, religious groups and strangers have the last say on what we should do with our bodies and private parts.

Funny that everybody has an opinion of what I should do to my body and with my body but me.

Funny that even women will readily give the rights to their bodies for politicians and courts to dictated their lifes, just like slaves.

Just funny

[edit on 17-9-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
funny reading everybody's opinions I wonder how a women will feel if the courts, politicians, religious groups and strangers have the last say on what we should do with our bodies and private parts.
Funny that everybody has an opinion of what I should do to may body and with my body but me.

Hey if you want a doctor to reach up into your you know what to pull out something that could be a burden on your life, thats your choice.

I don't condone it, but i'm not going to tell you what you should do.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Hey if you want a doctor to reach up into your you know what to pull out something that could be a burden on your life, thats your choice.

Oh come on, TL

That reasoning would apply to tumours, cysts and infected tissue, right?

I understand the emotion behind the response, but that's a knee-jerk reaction, surely?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

That's a perfectly valid and reasonable position IMHO.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I don't condone it, but I'm not going to tell you what you should do.

Neither do I condone you and occurs I expect nobody, be politicians, courts, religious groups and the "Moral Majority" to get into private parts business.

See the problem here is not wanting to take care of oneself but wanting to get into others people business.

If people take care of their own business it should no be such a problem in society.

But as you can see is not about men and their business but about women and their issues, everybody wants to get into women's bodies, regulate them, take choices for them, tell then what to get in and out, and how to do it.

I don't see nobody telling a male what to do with their business or issues.

Because is not and never has been about males.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Come On Baby, Let's Do The Twist!

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Ok now I know exactly what you are attempting to do and I will not fall into your trap there RANT.

You have just made it plain that what you want is to cause trouble and do not seem to have any other agenda.

Too bad.

Acting in my capacity as a member representative, I have reviewed the complaint and this thread.

I ask that you bear in mind that on ATS/BTS/PTS, moderators are free to express their opinions and debate other members as they see fit.

It is possible, of course, for moderators to lose objectivity when it comes to the distinction between expressing their opinions and their duty to enforce the T&C in the forums. When this happens, which is thankfully rare, other mods, Councilors and admins do step in to make things right.

My sense is that you are concerned that RANT may be trying to “bait” you into doing something warnable. However, I don't see evidence of that.

RANT has an incisive wit which carries over into his posting style, and can be formidable in a debate, but I don't think you need to be concerned that he's luring you into a trap -- other than a logical trap, that is.

As long as you can exchange opinions with him in a reasonably civil manner (and hey, on PTS, I see the mods routinely cut some pretty decent slack for members), you have nothing to worry about.

If RANT should take any action as a moderator that you think is wrong, please be sure to submit a complaint, and you can rest assured it will be investigated.

Meanwhile, “twisting words” isn't actionable either as a complaint against a member or a moderator.

If you have any further concerns about this or a related issue, please feel free to submit a complaint or U2U me directly.

As a Councilor, it's my job to represent members. That includes moderators when they are posting as members.

In this case, I don't see any evidence of wrongdoing on RANT's part, and hope you will not feel inhibited from continuing the discussion, if you are so inclined.

Respectfully yours,

Majic
DISC Councilor

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Full Metal
Wait, you are saying adultry can be committed when not married?

Adultry is sex outside of marriage.
If you aren't married, then any sex
is OUTSIDE of marriage, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Adultry is sex outside of marriage.
If you aren't married, then any sex
is OUTSIDE of marriage, isn't it?

*Shrug* by definition, adultery is only possible when one party is married.

If neither are married, no adultery has been committed.

An adulterer was a man who had illicit intercourse with a
married or a betrothed woman, and such a woman was an adulteress. Intercourse between a married man and an unmarried woman was fornication. Adultery was regarded as a great social wrong, as well as a great sin. The Mosaic law (Num. 5:11-31) prescribed that the suspected wife should be tried by the ordeal of the "water of jealousy."

Source: Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary

adul·tery

Function: noun
: voluntary sexual activity (as sexual intercourse) between a married man and someone other than his wife or between a married woman and someone other than her husband

(Merriam Webster)

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

That reasoning would apply to tumours, cysts and infected tissue, right?

I understand the emotion behind the response, but that's a knee-jerk reaction, surely?

Well as a healthy adult women I advise any healthy women in childbearing years and sexually active to had a stranger [Doctor] checking their insides including private parts so she stays healthy.

I have doctor [stranger] looking out for me, and so also any resposible women be young or old.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

quote]An adulterer was a man who had illicit intercourse with a
married or a betrothed woman, and such a woman was an adulteress.

what religion doesn't advertised is that many men in history hide behind the "wrongs of women" to had their wife kill and to be able to divorce them, because divorce was not allowed by early church but only on grounds of the women been an adulteress.

Women was not allowed to defense themselves.

It was the husband word and that was it.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
unwilling to just admit you want to restrict choice.

Hey ya' RANT. How's it going? Lemme' jump in for a minute.
I'm going to say this very clearly. Don't take it as a slam that
I'm speaking simply. I'm not 'talking down' to you or anything.
Just trying to pick my words carefully ...

Most of the time - when two people have sex they AGREE and
CHOOSE to do so. They have made a choice fully knowing what
the consequences of that choice can be - a baby. That's the
whole basic reason and purpose of sex - for procreation. Our society
has transformed it into a sport of enjoyment, but at the basic
core the end purpose is procreation. We all know that if you
put part 'A' into part 'B' then product 'C' can happen.

Most abortions happen after people have freely made the choice
to have sex. No one is stopping them from choosing to have sex.
Educating about contraceptives and consequences - YES. Stopping - NO.

If after having freely chosen to have sex a baby is conceived, then
why should that child not have a choice to live or die? Isn't having
an abortion taking the rights away from that child to chose to live or
die?

Marg - abortion isn't a woman deciding what to do with her own body.
It's a woman killing another human being. She doesn't kill herself.
She doesn't stop her own heart from beating. She doesn't feel the pain
as the skin and flesh are being burned off in a chemical abortion.
She doesn't feel the pain as she's being ripped apart and vacuumed
out like the babies do. It isn't her body that is being killed. It's
another human's body.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I forgot ... in the case of rape ....

True, the woman involved didn't have a choice in the sexual act.
But why should she then turn around and take away the rights
of the unborn child to live? She already suffered the trauma of
rape. Why add murder of her own child to that trauma?

ADOPTION. Adoption is an avenue that allows life for the child
to continue, and allows the woman not to have to suffer guilt
and physical problems later in life after killing her unborn child.

Don't anyone tell me that it's better to kill the child than to
have him/her adopted and not know where he/she is. That
is pathetic and I won't entertain that discussion.

Children in the womb open their eyes, smile, hiccup, play with
the cord, sleep, suck their thumbs .... FEEL PAIN. Children who
are operated on in the womb have to have pain killers given
to them. The millions who are killed in the womb aren't even
given morphine while they are killed. That's BARBARIC.

So RANT ... what I wanted to say was that being pro-life doesn't
mean that someone is anti-choice. (Usually the pregnant person
CHOSE to have sex knowing what could happen.) The way I
see it, those who are culture-of-death are standing in the way
of the right for the baby to have a choice to live; a right for the
baby not to die a painful cruel death at the hands of 'doctors'
in abortuaries.

BTW - Planned Parenthood abortuaries take money from the women
coming in, and then get money from companies that they sell the dead
children's bodies to. It's a HUGE money maker. Watch out that ya'll
don't get caught up in the rhetoric of Planned Parenthood. They are
a money making business ... providing death is their business.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

If neither are married, no adultery has been committed.

Ahhhhh. Then perhaps prostitution comes under 'fornication'
(um ... no pun about the 'comes under' thing!
)

Galatians 5:19-21 'Now the works of the flesh are plain:
immorality, impurity, licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, enmity,
strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I
warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit
the kingdom of God.'

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
No, contrary to what my ex may have told you, the only purpose of sex is not to make babies. (My sympathies to Mr Flyers Fan).

And modern society didn't reshape anything. A bunch of eunuchs and women haters 1,500 years ago did.

You can carry the torch of that dead beat dad St. Augustine til the end of time if you like claiming that the body is evil and must be overcome, but you can't make me.

It's stupid. It's counterintuitive. And it's inhuman. And no, mastocysts, blobs, ticks, leeches and other things someone may be subjected to from poor choices they made (like tramping in the woods unprotected) don't have rights.

If they do Biblically in some revisionist interpretation, fine. Let people make that choice too. Hell needs tenants. Otherwise what's the point in anything?

Choice doesn't begin and end with the option to keep your pants on. Choice either is, or isn't. All the way through to death and (if you like) eternal damnation. You can't save everyone, or everyone's sperm, eggs and the combinations of same when it's a mistake.

Don't get me wrong. Parenting, adoption or abstinence are all great CHOICES, but they aren't the only ones. And trying to make them so simply isn't Constitutional.

And further regarding sex, I believe the British born philospher Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou has shown us all the way...

It's natural
It's chemical (let's do it)
It's logical
Habitual (can we do it?)
It's sensual
But most of all.....
Sex is something that we should do
Sex is something for me and you

Sex is natural - sex is good
Not everybody does it
But everybody should
Sex is natural - sex is fun
Sex is best when it's....one on one
one on one

C-c-c-c-come on

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Supposedly "God" made humans with free will.

But humans spend all their lives trying to legislate and control the same free will that they were endowed with by the creator.

Under, religious, moralistic and political means.

Sex by the views of the church it has to be control and manipulated just to a simple act of procreation and while women should only received sex for procreation, the male of the species can have as much pleasure as he can, after all they are the boss when it comes to superiority as by the laws of their interpretation of GOD.

Sex is part of the human nature, the body was made to enjoy, give and receive the pleasures of the act.

That is a fact.

Then why has to be "demonized" and make it dirty? because is just like women's wombs it has to be "CONTROL"

<< 1  2    4 >>

join