It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Bundy--Illuminati Ties?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Bundy bloodline

I wonder if this has anything to do with Bundy's apparent ability to look different from one day to another. (David Icke would have a field day with that one.)

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My trashbags come with better illuminati ties.

why is it that EVERY evil monster simply must have a connection to the illuminati??

It's like conspiracy theorists have gotten bored with your same ole garden variety evil.

It's sort of like saying that "the snake" or "the apple" was the "real problem in the garden of eden." When of course, it was the man and woman all along.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
From the article

Before proceeding any further, let me categorically state that I haven’t found anything that ties Ted Bundy in with the top Satanic family of the Bundy's

What did you find convincing from that article???

Also, if T. Bundy was connected to the illuminati and was some sort of agent for them, why'd he get arrested??

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

I should see how far I am from Albert Pike maybe I to can be president :Z

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
albert pike is one of the most celebrated freemasons of america. i dont see how there cant be any ties to the illuminati when we clearly see mason symbolism on our currency.

whats all this new world order crap all our presidents are talking about?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
... i dont see how there cant be any ties to the illuminati when we clearly see mason symbolism on our currency.

Which currency are you talking about? Nationalities from all over the world post on ATS.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I once read a book called "The Ultimate Evil" written by the defense lawyer for David Berkowitz (The Son of Sam). In this book he claims that Mr Berkowitz's claim of a conspiracy was thrown out of court and the public did not get to know the full story.

The full story (from memory) is basicly this: Mr Berkowitz was a (low ranking) member of a satanic cult that included police, judges, government officials, the cia, cfr etc... His job was to FILM these murders (he claims that each and every murder done by this cult was filmed) and that 'the son of sam murders' were actually blackmail murders against other members of the cult (the name they used for the cult was 'The Process')... kind of a "if you don't go along with our plans we will kill your niece and her boyfriend" kind of thing. As the film man, Berkowitz was privy to 'inside knowledge' of the crimes - ie what happened at which time, who was where and did what to whom and when etc - he says that he was ordered to take the fall and that he would attain a high rank in The Process if he did so. During his trial he decided to tell the truth, but no one believed him and threw his testimony out of court.

He also states that charles manson is a member in high standing of this same group, and that the tate killings were done for the same reasons as the son of sam - ie Roman Palanski is a member of The Process and he messed up in some way so they killed his wife and unborn baby. A blackmail killing within the group.

Whether its all true or not, i leave that to the reader, but the ideas presented are well worth having under ones belt. If you are interested in that sort of thing, i highly recommend reading "The Ultimate Evil" - i dont remember the authors name or id post it as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

we clearly see mason symbolism on our currency.

You see what you choose to see

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yah boo sucks, I think Fritz Springmeyer and Michael Hoffman III have all got their obvious Pan Germanic Ancestries in some twist, with a seething hatred for all things that have sprung from Germany. They've got the heavy doses of the G Gordon Liddy's!

The fact that a family bloodline have a relative who comes out that he is a full on serial killer (an obvious inspiration for the the Patrick Bateman character in the "American Psycho" book) seems highly tenous indeed.

There are people who are borne into families who rebel against them or have nothing to do with the Family Social Ethics. Believe it or not. #ing stupid.

"Ultimate Evil" was one of my favourite books of all time, it's speculative entertainment for christ's sake. The prospect of an American Uber Satanic Thrill Kill Death Kult on the go tied to music, satanism, black lodges, OTO, Manson, Rodin, etc. is just pure speculation but entertainment.

It's the so called 4 P Movement or an offshoot of the supposed strands of the Process of The Last Judgement. With Media Archons hooked on Coke seated as the Grand Chignons, in a modern mythos re-telling of the KKK except post-psychadelic times and less reliant on the Ice Mage Wizardries. Next we will find out that OJ Simpson was the head of an UFO Illuminati Cult, somehow connected to Funkadelic.

The Bundy link is tenous if somewhat rotten.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by castlesonair]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost in the midwest

we clearly see mason symbolism on our currency.

You see what you choose to see

Just because some guy that claims to be a 33rd writes and article about the artist not being a freemason doesn't show much to me.

A pyramid with a seprated cap w/ glowing lines..

One word heliopolis if you don't know the refrence than as you said you see what you choose to see.

The reference doesnt offerr huge secrets of NWO but I still can see freemasons not wanting the press as they say they are not a religon

Hell most of us have seen the crazy christians stating devil worship etc etc
symbols and two beliefs on son versus sun I know thats devils work!! Run run! LOL . To much crap online.

Besides quoting Albert Pikes talk of Lucifer once Dan Brown's book comes out I am sure they will go nutty about the Solomon key.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by japike]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Certain conspiracists are so godamned lost within the layrinths of unreason that they will prove anything they want to within their researches, I am thinking of say the scientists that faked their experiments just to prove they were right, as someone more wiser than me said "the thinker proves what the thinker wants to think."

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
C'mon folks - lets try and keep this thread on topic. Its about whether Ted Bundy wears Illuminati neckties.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
C'mon folks - lets try and keep this thread on topic. Its about whether Ted Bundy wears Illuminati neckties.

Trinity correct me if I am wrong, but aren't those the ones were the all seeing eye lights up?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost in the midwest

Originally posted by Trinityman

Trinity correct me if I am wrong, but aren't those the ones were the all seeing eye lights up?

That's the one

They were sold through a pyramid selling scam. I think the company was called 'Neckties With Ostentation'

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If he is such an arch mage of the Illuminati how come he has went to prison?

Surely if he was a so called occult asassin of the said order he would do a Hannibal Lector and escape with a hot chick (oops I mean a hot man, he's gay aint he) at a sunny beach in order to meet fellow reptillians to eat a few virgins and drink oozing blood whilst chanting Enochian Keys and blasting North America with Lust Crazed Electromagnetic Weapons and promoting anti-christian rock music or in his case a revamp of the Eighties MOR with Large Concrete Block Mobile Phones?!

He may exist as the biggest gay yuppie serial killer this side of the Grand Canyon, but I doubt he was of the Path.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by castlesonair]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well he did escape.

It's just he got caught again and executed.

I really don't think there's any illuminati conspiracy involving him, that's just silly.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
check out this book PROGRAMMED to KILL by David McGowan

..and take this test..pretty interesting

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

and these lnks...

www.konformist.com...

rigorousintuition.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, that was some nice gibberish.

And now I utter the magic word "Abbra Caddabra" and...

top topics

join