It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI yall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi all, I am WaterDragonZeul, If i were to be totally honest about my life, you would not believe bigtime. I still refuse to believe the bizzare stuff. But because i care about nothing right now I will give you an idea. Freemasons have a remote link to me here in London and spend all day telling me that i am their father and i should join them, i have resisted for over 10 years now though I know that when I return, I am purposed to smash them and set the order right. They have given me many visions, I have seen many hooded and saw 9/11 5 years before it happened, they link to other star systems through priestess reps. ET has a remote link to me also and like many hybrids, they attend with abductions and remote hassles to evolve my body right. They are useless, weak at deduting and extreme about removing my privacy, they have allowed this posting though, perhaps there is something to spread. Apart from all that, I carry something they all desire dearly, yet I have said enough and my shyness has taken over. So I said a bit. I am here only to bust their operations, our battles alows nothing else. I do not like their cheating ways and before i die i wish to run about town with something they also agree with as factual, though it wouldn't as yet stand up in any University, it still stands strong. I will explain it in the thread `Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.` I am also here to seek out somebody who works with planetary positions and prophecies. This is serious stuff.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi there and welcome to ATS. Quite the partial biography -- interesting. Hope you find your answers here.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hello WaterDragonZeul, welcome aboard!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Welcome!

I am looking forward to see how this all unfolds.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi yourself, enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys. Sorry for the late return, i was stuck under paperwork and lost touch with the world. Thanks for the welcome

top topics

join