It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Crop Formation (Writing?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I made a post awhile back about this....It's a very Odd crop formation that appeared in a type of crop that would break if the formation was made by human hands. It had all the markings of a genuine crop formation. I wondered if anyone could tell me what I'm looking at here. My theory is that it's some sort of writing. Let me know.

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by Loki]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Update---
I think I may have figured something out about this formation. I have heard from my roommate that it looks like some sort of 'Mason' language, or secret writing. I dunno.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Looks more like Hebrew to me....

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
ever thought it could be1's and 0's like a computer language.....

IT's apparently the most basic form of communication...and if it is unearthly, maybe it's an offshoot of that type of communication.

Chris

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It reminds me of the most primitive forms of letters. Apparently the basis of Hebrew letters is in four shapes, like corners, facing different dirrections for different letters, similar to the turned "E" of an eye chart.

As letters and words are detailing the wavelength of a point, looks like the end points signify a point expanded so that all in the middle cancel each other out and create symmetry, even as there appears to be no symmetry if we look only at the stick letters. Like something from nothing, it has that kind of symmetry.

Can't devle into any logic about it, but that is my first impression within fuzzy logic.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's not binary ... there's atleast five seperate character's. Binary only has two.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have, as a matter of fact. And my opinion on that line of thinking is that these aliens are so friggin advanced, that their basic mathematic language may have evolved, as well as the rest of their society. so, the language that we see used there could be some form of advanced binary, or something like that, or it may even be that the way we see mathematics is fundamentally flawed, and they are right, so the language makes no sense to us. So, that's why I'v ruled out that possiblility. As far as hebrew goes, I don't believe so, because it's far too angular. the Hebrew language incorporates letters that aren't that angular. I suppose that the writers could have made hebrew 'box letters' but, If it were an intelligent species, i doubt it, due to the fact that hebrew is -NEVER- in that style, and it only appears as a normal, written language with it's full shape and flow. I'm personally of the opinion that it could still be a secret mason writing style, because it looks like that would be easy to carve into a brick....? I dunno. Get back at me on that. Peace.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Advanced binary? Binary ONLY has an on and off state, or a 1 and 0 or an a and b or a
and
... simply put, binary consist's of two state's only. You cannot get any more advance's out of that

For some reason, I don't think it's mathmatical at all ...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
As binary expresses on and offs, this seems to express turns. Like the multidimesional turns of a smoke ring. Each previous letter having no baring upon the next, except for an expression of the previous movement. Maybe the language of the movement of spirit upon the abyss.
But then again, I am so flighty this morning there may be no logic to this whatsoever.

The block letters of Hebrew WERE a form of secret writing, code language, but I can't remember who used it. Not in the mood to start flipping through books to find it.

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by Satrina]

PYX

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It does look like some form of stylized Hebrew, but I couldn't find anything really close to it on the ancient writing styles site. Nothing compared, so it must be "their" language-very helpful

Well, wow-this is very wierd!!!!LOOK-

www.healthark.com...

Doesn't prove anything by the picture of the crop formation, but interesting nonetheless.

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by PYX]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What is the ancient writing styles site ???

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
But it's fake isn't it!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hebrew as used by the Hebrews (Israelis).
Many ancient orders still use it for ritualistic purposes...

Anyways, I tried translating it after flipping it around a lot and inversing the picture, etc... and came up with nothing. Hebrew was a caligraphic language, very precise and pretty like Chinese and Japanese...'

I only picked up five charaters:
1.) O
2.) l
3.) ll (if it's seperate such as Spanish
4.) 7
5.) C (and a reversed C)

The characters are too crude to be Hebrew. I only know Hebrew, Spanish, and English. I'm working on Latin right now.
If you have a more detailed image, I might be able to figure something out.
I tried zooming in and sharpening the resolution, but, it led to no avail...

It's not Hebrew.
- Tassadar

PYX

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
E-nonymous

Here is the link to the ancient writing site I was looking at earlier.

www.ancientscripts.com...

I couldn't find anything that really compared at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If you notice, there are 7's in the code... 7 in the Bible is the number of perfection.

PYX

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There are also several different characters in the Hebrew language that look like a 7 as well.

Could be either one, I guess.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
For those of you too lazy to go to PYX's site, trust me...
I tried translating it from eight different angles, an even inversed it...

I tried numbers and got this:
60 6 6 (8 upside down) (2 backwards) (2 backwards) (8 upside down) 4 (8 upside down) 6 6 6 2 (8 upside down) 8 40 6 6 60

adding them all up, I recieved 252.
If I were to subtract the backwads and upside down numerals from the sum, I would recieve 180
However, subtraction s not used in Hebrew.
Inverted, it wold be the same values except in the negative zone...

I want to make sure everyone understood that 666 is part of Christian beliefs, and not, I repeat, NOT Jewish...

It is really hard to explain your train of thought when it's in another language.
Basically,
It's not Hebrew.
- Tassadar

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The crop has been harvested, except for what is left (the writing). The writing is standing corn, it's casting a shadow. It's not a regular crop circle where the interesting bit has been flattened.

It is man made, nothing else.

>>a type of crop that would break if the formation was made by human hands

Eh?

>>It had all the markings of a genuine crop formation

Yes, in as much as it's man-made.

new topics

top topics

join