It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Created Katrina Crisis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Okay, I am about to go way out in left field, but after mulling over this issue, I have come to one conclusion only. United States Government created the entire Katrina hurricane crisis from the get go. Yes, even the hurricane itself.

First, I will tell you the reason for such a crisis. President Bush requested from Louisiana Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco to federalize the entire crisis in New Orleans, in other words, to place New Orleans under martial law. This was one of the objectives of the United States government.

One more thing, before I begin the wave rolling.

Under Louisiana Homeland Security and Emergency Assistance and Disaster Act of 1993, the Governor (in some cases, the chief parish offcials, but not the mayor), have the right to commandeer to utlilize any private property if necessary to cope with the emergency. Authorities may suspend any statute related to the conduct of official business; the Act also gives the authority the right to compel evacuations, suspend alcohol and weapons sales and make provisions for the availability and use of temporary emergency housing. Under this Act of 1993, no martial law exists, but the Governor can declare a state of emergency which gives authorities widespread lattitude to suspend civil liberties as they try to restore order and bring victims to safety.

Now that we have the State's background regarding the Katrina crisis. Let us go face forward into the reason behind the United States government having created this crisis in the first place.

Tom Bearden applied scalar electromagnetic weapons so hurricanes can be induced. He won the Nobel Prize in 1957. "First, the interferometers can deliberately make "high pressure areas" (cool the air so it shrinks and its "footprint" pressure on the ground increases because its density increases) and "low pressure areas" (heat the air so that expands and its "footprint" pressure on the ground decreases because its density decreases). Well, if one makes the highs and lows where one wishes them, and judiciously and somewhat slowly moves them along a given path, these highs and lows will entrain the jet streams and thus "steer" the weather."

The above-mentioned is from the following link: (scroll down a ways until one gets to the Weather section)

www.prahlad.org...

So hurricanes can be induced by electromagnetic instruments.

Is it far-fetched that (possibly) Hurricane Katrina was just such a crisis created by such instruments? Anything is possible, but is it probable? If one looks over the years at all the Ops (Operations) carried on by the United States Government, maybe this is not so crazy afterall.

So now that it is a possibility, what developed after Hurricane Katrina reached Category 5?

Hurricane Katrina was approaching the Gulf Coast a few days before August 27, 2005. By August 27, 2005, government officials on a local, state and federal level knew New Orleans and (parts of Mississippi) were the targets. So on August 27, 2005 Louisiana Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco requested federal aid from President Bush. See the following link, the letter of request:

gov.louisiana.gov...

At that moment, the surf was in President Bush's court.

The following link, one may find 42 United States Code 5121-5206:

www.findlaw.com...

Under 42 U.S.C. 5121-5206 aka Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, it permits the President of the United States (Bush) to implement FEMA, American Red Cross, Salvation Army, et al in order to bring all the victims of a natural disaster (hurricane) to relief and/or safety. (I highly recommend you to read this Act in its fullest before you make any judgments about George W. Bush's handling of the crisis, because, this Act alone gives Bush plenty legroom, and yet he still failed...but this leads me to the next point).

Under the Stafford Act, martial law cannot be implemented because of the Louisiana law not permitting martial law (as described above). On the other hand, if the (Louisiana) Governor signed off on an executive order permitting the President of the United States (Bush) to apply martial law, then martial law could and would be implemented. Once again, there is no martial law in New Orleans.

So Bush and his friends come up short on this objective. But (as in a previous thread from another member of ATS), there was something else waiting in the wings. Check out this link:

www.halliburtonwatch.org...

Bush and his friends' other objective worked, that is, to begin building the infrastructure of New Orleans (and parts of Mississippi).

But there are those still thinking, but how could Bush evacuate tens of thousands of people stranded in the size of a city like New Orleans?

In 2001, Hurricane Michelle plummeted down onto Cuba, and who went to help them, China did, China helped to evacuate 700,000 to shelters. But you may say, so what does this have to do with New Orleans? Then, check out this link:

www.chicagosuntimes.com...

The above link is dated August 28, 2005. This was one day after Louisiana Governor Blanco declared a state of emergency (to Bush). Guess what, Daley was turned down.

Bush and his friends waited until September 1-2, 2005 to seriously act upon Governor Blanco's request for aid.

On August 29, 2005, sand bags and the cement blocks should have been laid in the levees, and the huge hoses or pumps fixed in order to pump out the water from the streets.

On August 27, 2005, the moment Governor Blanco requested federal aid from President Bush, tens of thousands of individuals should have been bussed, airplaned, shipped out of New Orleans to other states and/or upper Louisiana.

By mid-week, the water level would have been much farther down, there'd be almost no deaths, and the recovery would have run much smoother.

But Bush and his friends knew the levees would not hold back a Category 4 or 5 hurricane. Why? Because it was planned this way for some time (Bush slashed the funds to help New Orleans' levee system in 2004). To Bush and his friends, this was no crisis, this was an anticipated "war" for the Bush administration on Americal soil against its own civilians.

Crazy? Sure it is...if one constantly lives in denial. You do know to live in denial or ignorance is a good thing in a way, because this way, everything is just fine. There is no need to worry, Bush will handle everything. We are in good hands. The President of the United States would never let his people down. Because Bush and/or whoever the President may be is all about democracy, love, peace, and justice. America, a dictatorship? You must be crazy.

Anything is possible, but is it probable?

You decide.

[edit on 9/6/2005 by 39 drops of solder]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me?! What would be the point? Really think about it? What would be the point? Oh wait, I bet it was to drive oil prices up even further so President Bush can make a few extra bucks and collapse our entire economy? Yeah, sure that's just got to be it.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
And by the way, I think you should recheck the facts you posted on all of the above in your post. Those are not the facts.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 39 drops of solder
Tom Bearden applied scalar electromagnetic weapons so hurricanes can be induced. He won the Nobel Prize in 1957.

Tom Bearden won the Nobel prize in 1957?

Mods, can you please close this troll of a thread?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
No, he didn't WIN the Nobel Prize in 1957. That was Lee and Yang. But they showed it to him.

Bush has been too busy trying to finish "My Pet Goat" to create a hurricane. He'd just gotten to the good part of the story when it hit.

The answer to your question "Is it probable?" is "No".

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

First, I will tell you the reason for such a crisis. President Bush requested from Louisiana Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco to federalize the entire crisis in New Orleans, in other words, to place New Orleans under martial law. This was one of the objectives of the United States government.

What would be the probable reasoning for such an objective?

I fail to see what would drive the federal government to want martial law in any state for the purpose of personal gain.

What would the federal government gain by causing such a disaster?

Only reason I could come up with is if they knew the future, and it would be far more detremental to America to not have millions displaced, and tens of thousands dead.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Like I said, anything is possible but is it probable? This thread's contents is possible...is it probable, well, only time will tell. I never said it is a definite. Only a possibility. Maybe the admin can move this thread to Web-related events or some conspiracy section, but the thread itself is a possibility.

What is so wrong with a theory? I never said it is a fact. If I said it were a fact, then yes, not only would the thread be crazy but also I would be placed into a strait-jacket or better yet, laid down to rest.

But beings United States government have done some awfully bad things to its own civilians over the years; say in 2075, the truth comes out about Hurricane Katrina, and it begins to show, more and more, that this theory is an actual fact, then the possibility is not so far off.

Again, I never said this is a fact. I never said this is a probability. All I am saying is, it is a possibility. And in relation to past federal government tactics over the years to subject its citizens further down the road to oppression and what-not, maybe, just maybe, this thread is not as crazy as it seems.

Like I said, at the end of the thread, anything is possible, but is it probable? You decide.

I, myself am not taking a stand on this thread as if to say, it is probable. But my decision is, it is possible. Again...

You decide.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I must say that this is a very far-fetched idea, but I would be lying if I didn't think about this also from the time I heard until present. Although you can never be too sure, I did also hear that the US Govt did cut fundund to New Orleans in regard to the levies.

it will be very interesting, but something just sin't sitting right for me.

M@

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Intersting read. Do you have anything more which will actually support your thoughts? Your thread seems well researched but that may be all.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
In 1949, Central Intelligence Agency exempts itself from disclosure laws. In the same year, United States Army begins 20 years of simulated germ warfare attacks against American cities, conducting 239 open air tests.

In 1950, United States Army engages in simulated germ warfare in San Francisco and the Pentagon

In 1951, United States Army has a simulated germ warfare project in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

In 1952, United States Army conducts germ warfare project in Key West, Florida and Fort McCellan, Alabama

In 1954, United States Army has germ warfare project in Point Mequ and Fort Hueneme, California

In 1966, Central Intelligence Agency begins weather modification experiments in Cuba, later used in an attempt to ruin Castro's sugar cane crop. Also, in the same year, United States Army has a germ warfare project in New York City

In 1967, Central Intelligence Agency launched a $21 million rain-making program over Indochina which would make 2,600 sorties by 1972

In 1969, Richard Nixon, President of the United States, issues Executive Order Number 11490 establishing plans for dictatorial control in the event of a national emergency. Also, in the same year, the Pentagon and the United States Department of Interior researchers study methods of inducing earthquakes by injecting fluids into deep wells

In other words, there are countless incidences of the federal government, spending hard-earned tax dollars, to control the weather, to experiment with chemical agents, and/or to manipulate civilians throughout the United States.

Again, it is possible. Probable? Only time will tell.

Thanks for your time, Edward

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Mods, can you please close this troll of a thread?

Who's more trollish, someone who comes to discuss the issue here, or the guy that rants, Close The thread! You got more debate skills than that Roark, I have seen it. Debate the man, if he is wrong, correct him, but shouting for the thread to close because you find it disagreeable? you are the troll dude.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Intersting read. Do you have anything more which will actually support your thoughts? Your thread seems well researched but that may be all.

Dallas

I will first give you two projects, then I will give you hyperlinks on the topic of weather modification.

Bernard Vonnegut discovered in 1946 that silver iodide could be used to seed clouds. If the silver iodide were dropped in clouds of supercooled water, water that is colder than 32 degrees but is not frozen, it would turn the water to ice crystals that would fall as snow. In summer, the snow would melt on the way down to become rain.

The Project Stormfury hypothesis was first tested in 1961 in the eye wall of Hurricane Esther about 400 miles north of Puerto Rico. The hurricane stopped growing and even showed signs of weakening.

When Hurricane Beulah showed up on August 23, 1963, Project Stormfury was ready with 10 airplanes. Again, the results were encouraging.

Hurricane Debbie was seeded 5 times in August 1969. The maximum wind speed decreased from near 115 mph to about 80 mph, a reduction of about 30%. Such reduction in wind speed is significant because the force exerted by wind is proportional to the square of the wind speed (a wind speed of 100 mph exerts 4 times the force of a wind speed of 50 mph). A speed reduction of 10% to 15% would result in a 20% to 30% reduction in the force of the wind.

The other project was a $30 million Pentagon Project entitled, HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), it beamed 1.7 gigawatts (billion watts) of radiated power into the ionosphere, the electrically charged layer above Earth's atmosphere. It "boiled" the upper atmosphere, the radiations bounced back onto the earth in the form of long waves which penetrated the oceans.

There is an excellent site about weather control or modification:

www.cuttingedge.org...

Also, a hyperlink for the Convention on the Prohibition of Military Or Any Other Hostile Use Of Environmental Modification Techniques (United Nations...note: this Convention only speaks to one country conducting weather modification over another country, it says nothing about conducting weather modification over one's own country):

www.cuttingedge.org...

Also, the following hyperlink shows an (un)classified document from the United Nations about environmental/weather modification:

www.cuttingedge.org...

So the above-mentioned is supportive evidence that weather modification is conducted. Again, Hurricane Katrina may have been (possibly) created by Bush and his friends.

(note: to the member yeahright...you are correct, Lee and Yang won the Nobel Prize in 1957 because of Tom Bearden's experiments. My mistake.)

Nevertheless, this honest mistake does not take away from the fact that weather modification may very well have played a serious factor in Hurricane Katrina.

Again, anything is possible, but is it probable?

You decide.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Oh here's another genius thread
I thought we had a decent education system in this country, oops! cant cure stupidity!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It's easy to fit government conspiracy slants towards any tragic event that happens.

Mother Nature hits hard sometimes. Been happening on Earth for billions of years. We have a pitiful govt that cannot manage their own shoe closets. We have people who never or rarely prepare their families or neighborhoods for disasters, and leave it all up to the city, state, and federal idiots to help when the rain hits the fan.

Blame the govt if it feeds into your limited conspiracy mindset. Mother Nature will wake you up to reality eventually. And it's us people who allow this govt mismanagement to occur - year after year, decade after decade. Those who think there is nothing we can do are folks who cannot think out of the box.

Sean

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

TextOh here's another genius thread I thought we had a decent education system in this country, oops! cant cure stupidity!

thats a bit unfair dude, as 39 drops of a soldier makes quite clear, its a theory and anything is possible, i dont personally find it unbelievble that the US goverment could have had something to do with this, this is a conspiracy site yes?

i havent checked up on soldiers evidence for weather weapons but it does appear at first glance to look like theirs some intresting facts waiting to be researched.

Regards.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
First the tsunami hit some beach where at night some crazy partys goes on and theres no law etc... And now N.O.... and you know what goes on there lol

Looks like the dream of a conservative person or maybe someone its getting back at them.. al mighty GOD

[edit on 7-9-2005 by rapture777]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's so you funny that you mention people controlling the weather and making hurricanes and such. I was just pondering this very idea maybe a few days ago. For some reason when i started thinking about that Tsunami that happened, I got this wierd voice in my head that told me the tsunami was caused by the USA. Funny I know, but im not too well known on here to hurt my reputation yet. Not that it makes a difference. Im just sharing my thoughts.
Anywayz, then as soon as the big hurricane hit here in the south, I immediately thought it was the work of the government and that these catastrophes were made on purpose.
Not long ago I also started thinking that this kind of stuff, plus earthquakes and such, really can be controlled.
Im glad I found this thread or else it never would have got it off my chest.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
There's nothing in this thread that is crazier than Magic Bullets from the Warren Comission, or finding a terrorist's passport in the WTC rubble, no crazier than FDR knowing and indeed encouraging the Japs to bomb to bomb Pearl harbor, or Uncle Sam's Northwoods, or Paperclip operations. As crazy it sounds, RIGHT NOW your government is doing things that you thought only other countries do.
Let me pose this question, suppose they drain New Orleans and find an Alqeda Passport next to the broken levee and then this guy gets back on the news claiming responsibility for the levee destruction...

You'd buy it hook line and sinker...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
My take is the conspiracy happened after the fact. While eveyone is debating on whether or not to rebuild NOLA, all of her poor have been sent many miles away. They are being encouraged to build new lives where they were unceremoniously deposited.

Leaving them stranded in Water World for nearly a week without food or water was excellent stratedgy. No matter how much they loved their home. they were more than willing to leave. Now, the people who couldn't afford to leave, more than likely can't afford to go back.

What a way to clean a city.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Don't give those bastards idea's twitchy!

I think it is very stupid to debate whether or not this technology exists, I mean pretty much everyone knows it does, both Russia and the US have the technology to control the weather, it isn't any secret.

Would they do it?

I personally think this is all just a matter of mother nature having pms.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join