It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Black Eagle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am a member of a society in Sweden!
In English Translation it would mean "Black Eagle Order".

This year we celebrated 100 years in Sweden but the order is alot older then that.

My questions before I write about the history is:
What is the order called in the USA?
Is it in any other countries then USA and Sweden?
I am very eager to make contact with any US order members.

The Order was founded in mid 1600s by Protestants from among other countries France, Holland, England, Germany and Sweden. Fleeing from the catholics oppression they gathered on Ireland and went with ships to America. The main ship "The Black Eagle" and 3 more which I do not know the name of reached Boston and from here the order spread thruout America and grew to have many members.

The orders saying is "Justice and truth"

And the Order has 4 main pillars:
Fear of God
Fatherlands love
Brotherhood
Mercifullness

We do not know if this is exactly as the original tradition of our order.
Some romour says the Order is involved in Insurance in USA.

The order has 10 grades.

Please help!

[Edited on 2003-9-4 by Magnus]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
All my search engine turns up is the Black eagle Order of Albania and Bulgaria, and a movie mad called the black eagle.

Do you know of any other names?

I saw something about the Black eagle order in prussia, as the arms of Wilhelm the Second.does that have anything to do with it?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sounds familiar. WHen I remember I will post back.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Skadi!

The black eagle is the symbol of Albania but has nothing to do what I am looking for.

Order of Black Eagle of Prussia is the kind of order given to for example war heros. Like purple heart in USA.

These 2 has nothing to do with it.

It was a secret society started in Europe by hugenots/protestants who had a living hell from the catholics. One of the reasons it was secret was due to the fact that a protestant could be killed just for being such in those times.

Either it got it's name on the ship the black eagle or they named their flag ship after it.

The reason for the name "black eagle" was not because it was a dark group, on the contrary, christian, religious and protestant.
There was another order nicknamed white eagle, i think it might have been the tempel knights but not sure (will look into that more). NO - CHECKED IT: IT WAS THE JESUITS!
The black eagles were to be a protestant defence against the catholic order. As it has been told, sea battles were happening between the orders.
4 ships made it to Boston and the order spread throughout america.
Roumours tells the order today has special insurance for their members.

ps. Where did u get name skadi? My countrys old religion has a godess named Skade (would pronounce Skah' de'. Much like your handle.

[Edited on 2003-9-9 by Magnus]

[Edited on 2003-9-11 by Magnus]

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just thought I put in the webpage here:

www.soo.nu

I know it is in Swedish, but maybee someone will recognice the symbols or flags or something.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Damn those pesky catholics and their warmongering Pope.

Well I suppose the Popes for the last 100 yrs werent that bad... But I am sure the Byzatine Empire would've said something different about the Pope during the fourth crusade in which Constantinople was taken, in 1204

doh I didn't really add anything useful, let me see what I can find.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Found out some more!

Romour says the order was "killed" byt the goverment in early 1900s. The US senate made some act to try to abolish and illegalize the KKK which did not suceed. Instead it "killed" some other secret societies.

The order was called "brotherhood of black eagle" in the USA.

All traditions and ceremonies are very much alike what we have in Sweden today. The orders founder in Sweden had extansive contact with the USA organisation.

The brotherhood of Black Eagle had close to 500 000 members in the USA.

What happend to all of it???
What happend to the funds? Did the goverment confiscate all assets and buildings?

What other societys went under?

Are there still laws that prohibit this kind of society?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Magnus do you have any links to this society which is not in swedish?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Nope! That is kind of what I am looking for, but since I heard the society was illegalized among many others in the USA I think 1912 or 1924 or around there I am not sure if the society exists currently.
It might exist as something else????
That is why I ask.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Many secret societies morphed into fraternal insurance organizations. Here is a link to an article about fraternal insurance:

mason.gmu.edu...

It does not mention the order of the Black Eagle, but you mentioned insurance earlier, so I was thinking that the Order might have become a fraternal insurance organization, then gone away in the early 20th century as many fraternal insurance agencies did.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I am aware of the International order of foresters (sp?) a fraternal insurance organization that still exists. They are in Canada, US and maybe England too.

Look it up if it helps.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnus

Jesus Did not Die for Your sins

We have heard throughout our entire lives, he who wins the wars writes the history books. The only thing people forget is that in order for that to happen more often then not one must be willing to kill one another in the name of there god and destroy anyone who opposes them in order to do so. Its hard to rewrite history with conflicting stories. This is no different, and now in fulfillment of the prophecies I must set the record straight. For as it has been told. Any leader will do anything even turn against his own people to protect himself, but a great leader will give up everything to protect his people, and so now I must sacrifice myself to the wolfs, and make myself a persecuted target just as my brother before me to set the record straight. Jesus did not die for your sins. In fact how can anyone say some guy was persecuted for his religion 2000 years ago, so I can be a dirty little sinner today. Blastfimous!

Jesus was a pagan, and he believed in using many pagan healing rituals, Jesus just chose to be selective over who he would trust this secret in. why? through out history people in general have a hard time dealing with things that are so called “different” from the norm, prove of this is why such things as racism and persecution still happen today, even by the holiest of holies. Just think. If Jesus would have come forward and claimed to have been a pagan he would have been destroyed long before Christianity was even thought of. Oh wait he was. And lets see, false called things he was not, in which he was and put to a gruesome death, in which he was.

I believe it to be out right disrespectful that the catholic church be allowed to use a Roman torture devise as there religious symbol. Today they tell you it symbolizes Jesus dieing for your sins some 2000 years ago. When in fact we see he died for being persecuted for his faith, because he believed that god told him to no longer hide his true faith as a test to himself and to the world. It took them around 1000 years to kill off all of Jesus’ original followers, method of choice ironically was crucifixion. Then they took the best 12 stories of his life, dubbed them apostles. Who was to argue, they where all dead. Changed the stories around so they fit what they needed, “many times was this notably done by many kings”. Although I must say poorly, in fact one of the 12 book I believe does not even speak of Jesus’ crucifixion. So some wonder if he was actually killed by the spear to the ribs and hung up there later as a warning to his true followers. Finally after about 1000 years of “killing in the name of” we see the formation of Christianity by the beginning of the evil corrupt empire of the Catholic church. And the start of the “crusades” to spread this new idea of Christianity in which they “crucified” any non-believers, Note the name, if they where not willing to give up there faith. And outlawed many Pagan rituals and ceremonies deeming them “barbaric”. One example is the treaty of Christburgh signed in 1249. Because they simply provided a better means for self sustainability. Which was bad for forming an evil money hungry empire that depended on oppressing the people into needing the church for survival. I don’t care who you are. No civilization through out history has had rapid success with out the use of slavery, be it direct, religiously or just making it illegal and impossible to correctly and independently practice ones faith and be self-sufficient. Not even the united states of America. Which is why the land of the not so great has struggled economically ever since Lincoln freed the slaves, but that is another topic all together. So as you can see every time I see a catholic bare a cross all it is to me is an ignorant threat. JOIN OR DIE. And a reminder of the persecution my people had to endure.

In fact Benjamin Franklin the creator of the masons made a famous protest letter in which he cut up a rattlesnake and accompanied it with the same slogan to promote the masons, a society formed to “protect religious freedoms” and to be open to all religions in which one can openly discuss and learn from one another. Yet as always, was infiltrated and changed rather quickly. Although not to get off subject, many question the true motive of the current controller of such a powerful and secretive organization now that we know for a fact that they are now against many of the freedoms and rituals they once protected. And so even in America the land of the not really, where you are promised religious freedom by the first amendment, yet once again the catholic church, with the help of liberals and the American idiot was able to outlaw many pagan rituals because once again they helped America become independent of Brittan and helped keep us independent of the catholic church. So as usual some thing had to be done. If anyone has ever heard the slogan “someone had to go and screw it up for the rest” and not done anything you to have been poisoned with ignorance. This is America the land of the free not the land of you can’t because he did this and you might to. Remember most of the immigrants during the formation of the united states where convicted felons sent over as punishment by Brittan, yet our forefathers only felt the need for ten amendments to the constitution. And to top it all off Catholicism and Christians still claim to be the “official religion of America simply because in god we trust appears on the back of money. Let the truth be told its because they are the only religion that thinks they can justifiably kill, torture, erase and burn you and anything “different” from what they deem expectable. There for they do not respect the fact that we all have some sort of a belief, which is why our forefathers chose to keep it open with “in god we trust”. Not Catholicism is the only way, and I also think the first amendment would be a little different to.

Through out history Pagans or witches have it be, have been persecuted through out history. Thankfully with the Mayan calendar coming to an end many of the religions speak of a great change occurring throughout the world as we know it. There are even many prophecies that foresee it. The time is now, we must seek religious freedom from our oppressors, we must no longer let them win. The time is now stand up and fight and I will be your shield to hide behind, I will be your scape goat, your messiah, your anti-Christ. Let it be known that my Grandfather on my mothers side was Prussian royalty, my father also, making me in direct running to be the true king of Prussia and the rightful “king of the Jews”. I do not seek money, nor do I seek fame, simply just to do what “god” asks and be a navigator during a difficult transition into a world no longer controlled by money or greed. I Brian the Vain, who is ready to fight, because I have been forced my entire life to live amongst lions and so I have the strength of lions, send a call out to all true followers of the Sacred Order of the Black Eagle, and not that Nazi skinhead crap. Hitler wished he was me.

This is going to be a long and tedious battle, we must not resort to violence unless violence is unnecessarily used against us first, no we must first beat them at there own game, lets show them that politically we will win. This is why “God” which ever name you call him or her by has chosen to put me in America. We must prove to them that they are the barbaric savages, going around destroying anything different from them, and we all know that just keeps happening time and time again, just ask the Native Americans or the Hawaiians. They have been given many chances, and still go around the world offering to help, but only if you convert and abandon your faith blindly. And doing this to only thoughts who no longer have the ability to help themselves. And then have the balls to call it humanitarian assistance. The last time I checked it was called black mail. Jesus did not die for you to use him as blackmail with your threats of Roman torture. And he sure as hell did not die for anyone’s sins who would even consider the thought.

Brian the Vain
King of the Jews
Sacred Order of the Black Eagle

top topics

join