It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High risk of terror attacks in US 9/10 - 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I found the following on the Northeast Intelligence Network's website. Can any one cross-validate this information? If true, this has severe implications.

4 September 2003: A combination of cyber-intelligence, along with other data collected by the Northeast Intelligence Network analysts suggest that al Qaeda, assisted by other terrorist support groups, are planning a large scale event to occur sometime between 10-11 September 2003. It is likely that the attack will correspond with the 9/11 date in the Middle east, while the date within the continental US will still be 10 September 2003. References to an attack on "11-1", taken in context, is behind the the "warning."

www.hagmannpi.com...

It appears we may get 6-8 simultaneous strikes. Based on language used, bin Laden is going to perform his own suicide strike. This will embolden his followers to do likewise - the sign they have all been waiting for. Due to the amount of messaging taking place, it appears Washington DC, New York City and another East coast area will be hit in conjunction with multiple oil facilities on the Gulf and West coasts.

www.stevequayle.com...

While I really hope that this is incorrect (and thus will not happen), I am concerned.

Recent blackouts in US & UK, UN building bombed, president is travelling around the central US right now (i.e. out of washington).

Bush is scheduled to be in Washington on Sept 11. Cheney is scheduled to be in NYC on Sept 11. Rumsfeld is scheduled to be at Arlington National Cemetary on Sept 11.

Watch for any changes in their scheduled locations-- if this goes down on Sept 10 it will obviously cancel their plans......

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Forgot to ask this: What does everyone think about this information?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's the freaking liberal media trying to cause panic in the country and blame the republicans. How many HIGH POSSIBILITY stikes have we had in the last year?

Our media is out of control, they will let any idiot with a computer report anymore.

NO F*UCKING way Bin Laden get's near our country, he doesn't have the balls.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How do you know that Bin Laden isn't already in the US?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet on that one, there is no way. The US knows where he is, trust me.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Of course the US knows where he is. They know where Saddam is as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I still find it interesting that neither OBL or Saddam have been found yet....

I also keep wondering, if either or both of them show up, what are the likely consequences, and who will be the ultimate beneficiaries?

My personal suspicion is that OBL may well show up in the midst of some kind of attack (or at least a very convincing body double of him, courtesy of Langley...), which will likely precipitate signficant casualties... then Saddam (same comments as above), will likely show up at whatever country we feel needs to be invaded (at this point, likely Saudi Arabia), giving us a sufficient excuse to do so.

As a side benefit, any further terrorist attacks will be just the justification that Asscroft is looking to pass his new draconian Victory Act/Patriot II.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
I'm willing to bet on that one, there is no way. The US knows where he is, trust me.

yes, the US does know where he is , it is all part of THE plan. wahahahaha it is possible for UBL to be in america if that is where the govt wants him

oui

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well... the uk is on a high terror alert to isn't it? I also believe the terror alert here (in the U.S.) was elevated not to long ago either...

I'm a firm believer that the stocks, and flow of money, go hand, in hand with terrorist strikes when they occur... I attribute it to the "inside players" of the game, that move this money around.

The inside players mainly being your Oil Millionaires, Construction Gurus, Bio-tech research companies, and Weapons research/development giants... ontop of a few other "key few" that have inside knowledge before it's too late. Look at United Airlines for instance... on the day before the terrorist attack there was a spike of 25 times the normal levels in the trading ratio of UAL (united airlines...)

Source

Selling stock options before the prices fell, due to the terror attacks... Sell high, buy low?

...25 times more than usual... seems fishy to me... insiders know...

...((gulp)) If I disappear tonight, then make sure the world knows!!! lol

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by oui]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
I still find it interesting that neither OBL or Saddam have been found yet....

I also keep wondering, if either or both of them show up, what are the likely consequences, and who will be the ultimate beneficiaries?

My personal suspicion is that OBL may well show up in the midst of some kind of attack (or at least a very convincing body double of him, courtesy of Langley...), which will likely precipitate signficant casualties... then Saddam (same comments as above), will likely show up at whatever country we feel needs to be invaded (at this point, likely Saudi Arabia), giving us a sufficient excuse to do so.

As a side benefit, any further terrorist attacks will be just the justification that Asscroft is looking to pass his new draconian Victory Act/Patriot II.

i have thought the same thing for quite a while now

(back to the topic)
i have expressed my feelings on this board before. and lately i have had many days where i have felt sick, sad, guilty and very bad for unknown reasons.
i have also had dreams/preminitions about this sort of thing alot lately too.

i hope it doesnt happen. but if it does i do believe it will be big, it will be shocking and there really isnt much that ordinary citisens can do but carry on with there own live's. i belive that if it happens, then so be it. but dont let it deter you from your day to day life. thats what they (whoever the terrorists may be) want.

i also belive that at some stage in the very near future that britain and australia will be targets of some kind of terrorist activities.

like i said
if it happens so be it. but i hope to god that it doesnt.

new topics

top topics

join