It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katrina convenient for Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
alrighty I know this is a long stretch but bear with me here. In the past I've seen some threads about aliens working hand in hand with our government.
Now what if aliens were like "hey look at all those stranded people down there lets go pick some up for test subjects." that would be just convenient no?

maybe this ties in with the thought of HAARP being used to create Katrina?because it would go right with the aleins needing test subjects and the government testing HAARP on a big scale such as this and a would explain the TERRIBLE response time and the way they have gone about "Saving the people"

on the down side to this thought not alot of ufo sighting near the area

except for maybe the one on cnn.com the video "Bush vows to rebuild New Orleans"

but like I said just a stretch

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If HAARP could create Katrina, I bet the aliens could have done it themselves

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Until we know a lot more about Aliens and what their "mission" is there's noway of saying anything more than "What if?" Their goal could be to kill us all, or to just film the latest reality tv show. There's no way of disputing either.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm not sure the aliens would particularly care. It's a natural (or unnatural if you want to believe thta) disaster on a primitive planet. I imagine they'd just see it as humans dying because of a lack of technology, or another instance where humans are slaughering each other. There have been much worse natural disasters worldwide, this year in fact. Why would the aliens pay more attention to Katrina than they would to the Tsunami or other disasters that have killed more people? Its all a matter of perspective.

The only thing I could see concernin them is the displacement of abductees. No doubt there are not abductees that have been forced to flee in all directions. Hell of a logistics headache for the Grey Federation tracking department.

On the other hand...eh....I'm really just talking out my ass. But that's what makes ATS great!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The much vaunted HAARP technology had nothing to do with Katrina, the pattern is 'NORMAL' and after 30 + years of dodging the 'bullet' so to speak, we got smacked. The U.S. is spread much too thin with Iraq and North Korea to have intentionally fired up HAARP, for a disaster drill. Now the tsunami in Indonesia, that is much more like what HAARP would do.

Since abductees are encoded with a beacon, it's doubtful that the displacement of abductees from that area would represent any issues for the technology that Aliens are using to track them with.

The more pointed question is after our 'primal display' in the wake of Katrina, would aliens be less likely to continue 'monitoring' our activities seeing how quickly we de-evolve into the hunter/gatherers we were 15,000 short years ago?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
Now what if aliens were like "hey look at all those stranded people down there lets go pick some up for test subjects." that would be just convenient no?

It would only be convenient if obtaining people as they have has its own obstacles, ie: being in dwellings.

Something tells me, however, that people scattered across the world inside dwellings is not an obstacle.

Misfit

top topics

join