It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Weekly: Edition 008: Coming Soon, ATS TV.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think 2 1/2 years gives me enough bragging rights. Now we're gonna have to have ATS eras, an ATS BT (before tv) and ATS AT (after tv). Maybe all the new recruits could have asterisks by their names. Either way, I still can't believe we have our own show!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Man, it seems that ATS is becoming the Howard Stern of conspiracy - you know, King of All Media.

First it was the internet, then "radio" (podcasts), and now TV.... all we need now is our own "On Demand" channel, and we'll beat out Howard Stern!

This is very cool news. So, the big question is, will it be airing in Europe or the US, and will it be on broadcast or cable? I'm in the US, and don't have cable, but I still wanna see it!

*EDIT* Speaking of which.... if any production crew is needed, I have experience with lighting, sound, and some camera work, not to mention a little production design and writing experience (I'm also a part-time amateur filmmaker). If you want to have a "documentary" or "hidden camera" feel to it, I'm certainly your man!

I could always use a great gig like this to get out of the place I'm working at now!

[edit on 8-9-2005 by obsidian468]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Congratulations to all involved!!!!

I'm thinking that with the expansion to other people who aren't aware of what we all have here, we could very easily come up with new data, new possibilities and possibilities of solutions.

Bravo Zulu to all involved!!!

PS: I vote for Agent Smith for ATS Avenger, but we'll have to take up a collection to get him some chartreuse spandex leggings!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Brad Pitt can play my role....

Why settle for a low level actor...

If I appear I'd settle for nothing less than the Hoff himself playing the role of me.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Why settle for a low level actor...

If I appear I'd settle for nothing less than the Hoff himself playing the role of me.

Ooooh, what an image. Sooooo HAWT!~

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

I am the Hoff - watchya talking about?!

So, any juicy updates yet on the TV show prospects?!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Brad Pitt can play my role....

The woman who plays First Lady on West Wing can be me!

Actually, I'd LOOOOOOOOVE to have Buffy (Sara Michelle Geller)
be me, but I'm 20 years older than she is.

(I'm just teasing you guys. I know all 5,000+
of us won't be represented on the show.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join