It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Anomalies.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone caught the special on the Apollo 11 mission on Discovery Science channel Sunday night, it was about all of the dangers known and unknown surrounding the first manned trip to the moon. It also included an interview with Buzz Aldrin about the U.F.O. that followed them to the moon. Nasa said it could have been the SB4 second stage of the saturn V rocket, but that was over 6000 miles away....the astronaut said that object was was much closer and nasa could never explain what it was and the astronauts just kind of pretended it wasn't there and focused on the mission...even though it was always with them.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I saw that. Pretty interesting stuff. Other missions reported something following them too, and there's some pics/footage of the object floating around the net although they are very fuzzy. When 11 went up there wasn't all of that much space junk floating around (not like today) but there's always the chance that whatever they saw was something Soviet that we don't know about...

google Apollo ufo for some more info...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Has anyone come across reports of astronauts who have encountered the ufo's directly in space? Not just seeing them, but interacting with them... I wonder if this has happened or what would happen if it did. Maybe we're way past first contact.

Perhaps the many failed space missions are related to this- the government destroying the vessels and people that would have a story to tell about their encounters.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
geekdiva,

I know there have been several reported instances and here are a couple of what looks like UFOs near Astronauts on EVAs.

www.projectprove.com... STS-61 The Spacewalk Object

www.projectprove.com... STS-101 ..The Spacewalk

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Wow, holy crap, GREAT find, lost_shaman!

This is the kind of well backed-up stuff that I can present to my non-believer friends without getting laughed out (or myself laughing at).

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Was there something about one of the Apollo Missions seeing an L Shaped Object during one of the flights, I am sure I remember reading something about it years ago but have not been able to find anything that corroborates this memory.
Please help!!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Okay, I can't really back this one up, I'm just hoping that someone may have seen the same show!
A few years ago, I was watching a Discovery Channel documentary that was covering some aspects of the shuttle missions. They were interviewing one of the most experienced Shuttle Commanders - I don't know his name, sorry.
Anyhoo, the subject turned to anomolous sightings, and footage was shown of a weird undulating spiral-like form. The Commander's response was quite remarkable. He said something along the lines of "Oh yeah - we call that the Worm (maybe Snake?) We see that all the time, but we don't know what it is....!"
Obviously, no-one else I know saw it, and I've heard no mention of it since.

Did any of you guys see it, or have any knowledge of this "Worm" thing?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thiopental sodium

This is the kind of well backed-up stuff that I can present to my non-believer friends without getting laughed out (or myself laughing at).

thiopental sodium,

That's the idea!

I found this site around September '05, after I had been watching NASA Select T.V. footage of STS -114 and seen some strange things on my computer screen. ( NASA T.V. no-longer is available on T.V. here)

I found that everything I had seen live on the NASA T.V. streaming feed was accurately depicted just as it happened live ( for me on-line).

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Snoogans,

I believe that was

Story Musgrave (M.D.)
NASA Astronaut (Former)
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

who was known to discuss that.

Google his name AND snake and you will see many articles which reference this, one eample is this one:

www.projectprove.com...
(near the bottom of the page)

I have always found this desription to be intriguing but a little hard to pin down.

In intervies I have seen he almost seems like someone who wants to say more than he feels he can safely say.

I'd love to put him under a lie detector and ask him some very specific questions.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Thanks TruthMagnet!
The image that was shown on the documentary was of a translucent spiral - almost like a section of a DNA strand. In fact, it reminded me of one of those little microscopic creatures you see in pondwater, as it was moving with a kind of "wriggling" action.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join