It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Anomalies.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I came across this Site today.

www.projectprove.com...

Checkout the THE UFOs of NASA TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY section.

It has anomalies from the STS-114 from earlier this month, I actually watched NASA TV and saw some of these things live as they happened so I thought some of you might be interested to see them.

I also think that Jeff Challender makes a pretty solid case of censorship of these anomalies , demonstrating how the INCO switches cameras and employs video manipulation to obscure objects from the field of view. Or simply cutting the live feed altogether.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You know, I've always speculated that there IS something "out" there ... and I mean, right on our faces ... maybe orbiting Earth or near Earth ... that NASA just simply does not want us to see. There are several things, man.

Also, I was able to find some really nice audio from astronauts in UFO Casebook ... Here they are:

Discovery Space Shuttle
Aboard the Discovery, a statement is made, " "Houston, This is Discovery.........We still have the alien spacecraft under observance!" (It is repeated 4 times)

Gemini 7
"A bogie at 10 o'clock high!", is what Astronaut Frank Borman tells Houston.

Seem to be pretty fascinating, if they're valid.

EDIT: Oh and I'm not the one talking (british woman) on there LOL

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Zeta_101]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
my personal belife is that when they went to the moon they discovered bases their and the aliens silenced them god knows why but im betting when theygot back the government went along with it and kept silence because of the vast difference in tech

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff thnx for posting this

Those are a few to many coincidences if you ask me.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by XyZeR]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Notice this anomaly from STS-104.

It is stationary in the video footage , meaning that it is pacing the Shuttle.

NASA clearly and obviously did not want that object to be seen, and substituted stock footage!

If there is nothing out there but Ice and debris, why substitue stock footage when you have a live feed?

Why would stock footage even be played on the screen at Mission Control at all , in the middle of a mission?

Its clearly an attempt to hide something.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What would happen if someone approached NASA about this? Do they have contact addresses for this type of thing?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If you approached NASA I'm sure you'd get the ussual line from them.

I think people have asked them about these things , and what happened is we all get a lot less live T.V. transmitted from space!

Anyway here is contact info for general questions.

To send a general comment or question about NASA, please contact the Public Inquiries Business Center:

Public Inquiries Business Center
NASA Headquarters
Suite 1M32
Washington, DC 20546-0001
202.358.0001 (phone)
202.358.3469 (fax)
[email protected]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I agree, I think that we get the edited versions of NASA TV ... there is more out there that we definately do not know about or that they want us to know. They do not show what 'really' happens over there.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What's cool is that Space Toursism is right around the corner "technologicaly Speaking". People will be able to charter sub space and space orbiting flights in about 20 years. Burt Rutan of Scaled Composites is developing the vehicles right now for Virgin Galactic. Yes, the same company owned by billionaire Richard Branson. They are talking flights in 10-15 years if all goes as planned. Burt plans a commercial space station in about 25 years. All of this without government intervention.

There are no less than 20 independant US and international companies designing and producing cost effective land, ocean, and air launched space transportion for public and private use. Many of these companies are engineers that have left the lumbering aerospace industries that do contracts for the government. What this all means is, we will be able to see all these blips and objects for ourselves without intervention or cover ups.

Mojave INt'l Airport was the first airport in the US ot be given a Space Port status by the FAA. This will be one of the key staging areas in the US. Science Fiction is rapidly becoming Science Fact. Regular citizens will get to see these things for themselves. Very cool stuff huh.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
FANTASTIC find lost_shaman
I am bookmarking this website right now. There is definitively so much evidence of ufo activities in space.

You have voted lost_shaman for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Thanks again my friend

[edit on 6/9/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There is a video by a scientist called David Sereda called Evidence - The case for NASA UFO's.
The video is 4hrs long & he breaks down the science involved in the NASA footage obtained during the 90's including "The Tether Incident" which IMO is the best evidence of extraterrestrial UFO's to date, although they might not be alien in origin.
I'm going to be uploading it to torrent site in the next couple of days so if anybody is interested in it, U2U me.

ufonasa.terra-ent.com... has information about the video.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks Musclor.

I think that if you go through all these anomalies , the one thing that sticks out to me the most, is that it is obvious someones job ( INCO ) is to toggle through the different cameras so that we don't see these things.

That in itself is very incriminating if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i believe that neil armstrong saw aliens on the moon and reported it back to nasa.Here's some links with some picks

www.anomalous-images.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

[edit on 8-9-2005 by tarzan]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
God, i really would like to read some of the links but WHY in the name of God these ppl create websites with black background ?
That destroy your eyes.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This thread is awsome. Some really interest ing stuff. Is there a video on the net somewhere showing some of the things Armstrong talks about that were on the moon. Like a moon base, or the large craft?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Just a word about contacting NASA....

Do you guys honestly think their public relations department employees are goina be told everything about Aliens and UFOs? Just so they can deny them?

Of course not....contacting NASA at such level about these things is pointless, only aim for high up officials.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
This thread is awsome. Some really interest ing stuff. Is there a video on the net somewhere showing some of the things Armstrong talks about that were on the moon. Like a moon base, or the large craft?

I agree this thread is awesome, but that Armstrong transcript has been debunked before. The language they used was not consistant with reality. It was obviously fabricated when you compare the terminology used in the alleged transcript and what they normally say. I'm not saying this is 100% true, but it sure puts holes in the story. I believe that this story was disinformation, covering the fact that there are real...ancient artifcts on the moon...put there by our ancestors long ago.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There are a few, quite a few NASA pictured strangeness. Some I have which I will produce in appx November after tranfersing analog signal to digital.

There's all kinds of stuff before NASA stopped live space feeds.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The nasa footage looks to be some of the best accounts of ufo's. It's amazing the SETI doesn't step in when they see something like this and make a stronger case toward funding and the search for life beyond our planet.

the people covering up things from society like this make me so mad.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
What would happen if someone approached NASA about this? Do they have contact addresses for this type of thing?

My two cents on contacting NASA.

I was a big fan of NASA in my younger days. I remember Neil landing on the moon and being freaked out when 13 went haywire, and really proud and relieved when they got back. I was sad when 17 was over but very hopeful for the shuttle.

When Viking landed I sent my first fan letter ever-to NASA. It was written in pencil on binder paper. I enclosed one dollar and a self addressed stamped envelope and asked if it would be possible for me to have a picture of Mars.

Two weeks later I received a four foot by four inch cardboard tube from NASA stuffed full of posters, pictures, drawings, bumper stickers, ball point pens and mission patches (even though it was an unmanned mission)

The tube had to cost more than a buck and postage on the thing was almost five bucks (our tax dollars at work) God only knows how much all of the stuff inside cost.

Talk about making a believer out of me!

A while later the “Face on Mars” was all the rage. Again I sent them a hand written letter, with five bucks this time, and asked for some pictures of the thing.

Two Months later I got a normal letter in the mail from NASA saying it would cost more money to process my request for photographs, that I had sent my letter to the wrong department, and that they could not process my request without having the specific reference numbers of the photographs in question.

They also kept my five bucks.

Talk about heart broken.

So I did some research, I got the file numbers they needed, got the address to the department I needed, scrapped up the cash and mailed it all away.

Two and a half months later I got another normal letter in the mail form NASA. Inside were four Xeroxed copies on normal typing paper of the pictures I had requested.

Xeroxed Copies.

The pictures in the tabloids were 100 times better than the **** they sent me.

My faith was dwindling.

About this time my folks split up, there was a lot of moving around, other stuff was going on… I forgot about NASA for a while.

When Challenger blew up I sent a letter of condolence to NASA for them and the crews family. I never got a response. Not even a form letter.

When our unmanned probes started to disappear and I began to suspect some sort of conspiracy going on regarding Mars I sent a few more letters asking what the heck was going on. We’d already landed probes on Mars, what’s the problem?

Those letters to NASA got me a couple of form letters in return. One said they would forward my inquiry on to the appropriate department (whatever that was) another saying they were still investigating the matter and would make a public announcement when they had concluded their investigations.

Gone were the days of good Public Relations where you really got your bucks worth, and welcome to the world of “it’s not my department” “we’ll tell you when we’re ready” and “no comment”

I get better customer service from Wal-Mart.

NASA has a virtual monopoly in this country on space related stuff, and it shows.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join