It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
In the fear that my 2 cents worth maybe called over priced i`ll post my opinion`s and concerns anyway.

I`ll start by stating the obvious to us all,Val your one of many members on ats that make it a great place.

When i first read your your initial post i was uneasy with all the police,military etc but given these types of curcumstances these people face i can understand why they(Gov Agencies) are going about it the way they are,with a few acceptions,which for one is why the specific 5 months limit?.

From what i`ve read the majority of people that were stuck in NO were the lower income citizens who more than likely did`nt own a house (rented) and more than likely no insurance so its safe to say those that have been affected to this exstent have only the clothes on their backs,so my question to these Gov Agencies would be what is the point in detaining these people for 5 months going to solve?

Rather than having this time limit would`nt it make more sense that they should state that these people would have somewhere to stay until (no minimum of 5 months)relocation to a succsessful detaines job search or self (or welfare)accomadation.

Not that i dont smell something rancide with all of this FEMA/Military seems to me a great excerise for the NWO as far as the US is concerned and whether the slow response was deliberate so in the future if a major event (nuke or bio weapon attack)happened the citizens would conform quicker (because thats what your now demanding)to the Gov`s response in martial law either way i see it Katrina is a win win situation if there was an attempt to bring in a NWO.

I would be extremely concerned if i was a US citizen and the detaines were being kept in dentention camps like these here in Australia.
images.google.com.au...

The difference is these are illegal immagrants,and i`m sure your citizens will remotely feel the same as these people detained here after a long period.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
(You have voted Valhall for the Way Above Top Secret award)

I've copy/pasted to the site that moderate. It's small (in comparison to ATS), but we are very dedicated.

Our members immediately sent your story has been sent to Alex Jones and to Rense (though I think a few others on ATS have done the same).

Keep up the great work! Very good article!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think people are sliding off track here.

Valls fantastic artical emphasised that the worrying factor was the inability of the people to leave, and for others to visit.

THAT is the problem, the "prison" aspect of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Do you think I'm over-reacting to the idea of being bussed hundreds of miles from what I am familiar with to a place miles from civilization and from which I cannot leave?

or

do you think I'm over-reacting to the fact that federal agencies are treating people who have done nothing but lose all they ever owned to a natural disaster as if they are criminals waiting to make their next nefarious move?

No over-reacting here Valhall. Excellent pictures of an experiment about to unfold. These people, whoever they may be who are about to arrive at this site, will be guinea pigs for whatever psychological/sociological experiment the federal government has up its sleeve.

There's a worse name for them than refugees, more like "prisoners". 5 months? Incredible!

I began a thread in this section about the federal government having created Hurricane Katrina at the get go. And with your information, the picture is beginning to get very clear. These economically poor (blacks) are about to undergo an experiment of social engineering.

Welcome to dictatorship. It is alive and well in America. Dang, it is alive and well in the state I live in (Oklahoma). A terribly rude awakening.

Thanks for the thread. It has put much into perspective.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What happens in these camps when NO becomes a Waco type event?

There are people in the city who have been very clear about their wishes, they don't want to leave. The military is now going to have to force them out.

If this turns ugly, I'm pretty sure the people in the camps aren't going to take it well. There could be some cause for alarm here folks.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
Hopefully, if they do bulldoze the flooded area, they will have sense enough to create a park or some 'green space' that will absorb any flooding in the future....it would be cheap 'insurance' for a city below sea level, no?

As to 'screening' the people they are moving out to other communities, they have said that large numbers of these people have lost all records, all forms of ID......how will they know some one is who they say they are?? Might take a while to sort out at best. ( At least there should be a data base containing the finger prints of known criminals, even if all other ID has washed away.)

And the health concerns about quarantine may be the key......CNN is reporting there has been five deaths from a cholera-like illness.

Spacedoubt, I don't have a link, but I think I hear that the NO jail had to release their prisoners when it began to flood.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by frayed1]

New Orleans will be known as New New Orleans, because upper class white collar conservatives with rosy cheeks will take over (Old) New Orleans. Don't you get it? The federal government is rearranging the entire social structure of New Orleans. It's an experiment...soon to become a reality.

Social engineering...displace to replace. The scheme is brillant, too bad it's as devious as when China bulldozes down a protestor with a tank or when the KGB shows up at your door and takes a person away, never seen or heard from again, or when Hitler fried 60,000 Jews a day in concentration camps.

2004, Americans sealed their fates by ("re")-electing a dictator into office. Thank goodness I did not vote for the punk on the block. Because, what do you expect, freedom? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

[edit on 9/7/2005 by 39 drops of solder]

[edit on 9/7/2005 by 39 drops of solder]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I think we have to wait more and observe what happpens at these cabins before we jump to grand conclusions.

I can see reasons to want to offer security at such places, to avoid dingbats coming in and wreaking deadly havoc trying to take advantage of our weakness during this time. I can see for health reasons wanting to limit produce and control for now what people are being fed. Ambulances, for the same health risk reason. Separating the sexes only because these are dorm type cabins. I am sure this is only for bathing and sleeping reasons. Other stuff too makes sense. But the true test is to see how things are there are in the next couple weeks... to see what they are allowed and not-allowed to do, etc. Definately the 'lock down and taking away your rights' possibility is there. But it's clear to me we need to observe things there over the next few weeks before jumping to these conclusions. All this might be set up to help people in the long run, not control them. But that's the nature of conspiracy.... seeing x, y, and z and assuming such and such. Rather than considering other variables or do careful observation over time.

Sean

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Having read this earlier, from a friend who forwarded it... I have since spent the last several hours, emailing and contacting everyone I know to read this..
I Have also contacted... EVERY California Senator on This, and H.Res 375., All completed as of a few minutes ago.
I would like to thank this woman for doing what she did, and her family for everything... as well as bringing this to the attention of the people. I feel blessed to have been given it...
I will do MY best, to help...
We can Change the World.

Mod Edit: Reduced Quote.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by Nerdling]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Finally got around to reading this and....

Well....

There are no words....

Somehow, an "Applause!" just doesn't even begin to cover it....

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Great Report!

You have voted Valhall for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It seems (again we're relying a state level media that says Red Cross is running Falls Creek) that things are quite a bit different at Camp Gruber (another refugee camp here in Oklahoma). You need a free subscription to read the entire article in the Daily Oklahoman.

Evacuees get settled, ready to go to school

Many of the evacuees to Camp Gruber have already left for family and friends homes. Elementary and middle-high kids remaining at the camp will attend school at Muskogee. High school kids will attend Tahlequah - an 80 mile roundtrip!

[edit on 9-7-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I wonder if they are separating the sick from the not? It does not make sence to put the sick so far away from a hospital but hey its the Federal government

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by timski

Originally posted by dawnstar
"..how are they susposed to find jobs way out in the middle of nowhere? our fine government at their finest....keep them dependant as long as possible.."

They could always be employed to make Nike trainers and Gap sweatshirts for $0.50 an hour, and make a dent in the volume of cheap Far-Eastern imports.
A win/win situation, jobs for the the thousands of refugees trying to get back on their feet, and a huge cheap labour force for the US economy

I believe many of the evacuees will be used as Union breakers...
Walmart has already said they will make jobs for many of the evacuees... Walmart is having a lot of trouble with the Union right now, so what better way of getting their employees in line than to threaten their jobs with people who will be willing to work for lower wages & even less benefits?
I also live in Okla & find the goings on very ominous... I will even go a step further & suggest that Katrina was not a "natural" occurance but was manipulated by our government in order to create the very disaster we are seeing..
I suggest those who are interested do a Google search on REX 84 & The Rewilding of America... also do a search on Weather Manipulation.
Another thing I would like to point out is the fact that these states that have accepted evacuees are declaring "state of emergencies"... this puts them in line for federal money, but it also puts them one step closer to martial law.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by Watchman77]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Query!

Idle hands are a devil's plaything. So, what will the adults be doing with their time?

I mean, it's not like there's going to be a huge bank of phones for them to run around, calling up places. I very much doubt there will be adequate computer access. I don't know about TV's and radios, but it seems like they're going to be isolated from just about everything, with little to do, and their children away from them. If FEMA wanted to cause an incident, this is a plenty good way to go about doing it, so they COULD set up the fences and the guards and the dogs.

DE

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchman77

Another thing I would like to point out is the fact that these states that have accepted evacuees are declaring "state of emergencies"... this puts them in line for federal money,

[edit on 7-9-2005 by Watchman77]

This is true. The governor of Oklahoma declared it in a state of emergency prior to receiving refugees.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Valls fantastic artical emphasised that the worrying factor was the inability of the people to leave, and for others to visit.

Let's add that a proven inept federal agency (FEMA) somehow managed to organize a significant retooling of a privately owned getaway.

This would tend to lead ATS-thinkers in one of two directions:

1) Long standing plans existed for the rapid deployment of containment camps so that the federal drone lackeys could quickly establish the champ.

-or-

2) A significant effort went into the creation of this camp (and presumably other camps) seemingly before a similarly significant effort to prevent the death of trapped U.S. citizens.

Or both.

Chilling no matter how you look at it.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Or

3) The effort to organize the camp was spearheaded on a state and local level and as such avoided the federal bureaucracy. The only thing the feds do is to provide the cash and the “nameplate” over the door. It looks to me like this is a local effort all the way. I personally think that this is the most likely scenario.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
pearheaded on a state and local level

That's certainly also possible. However, I suppose we might expect more compassion and church involvement if it was 100% locally organized.

Let's hope for your analysis, but watch closely for clues of something else.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

High school kids will attend Tahlequah - an 80 mile roundtrip!

Sounds worse than it is... In Saudi, I had a one-way bus trip from the compound to school in Riyadh each morning, about 70 miles (estimated, as it took us an hour and no traffic as early morning). Then we had to do it again in the afternoon of course, 140 miles round trip!

Not that any of that compares to what ELSE these kids are going through though.... At least they are IN school...as opposed to the ones you mentioned.....

[edit on 7-9-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Although on further thought, it would certainly seem reasonable to expect the disaster agencies, both local and federal, to have contingency plans for various scenarios.

After all, that IS 90% of what they do, sit around the office planning for the next disaster.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join