It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
After reading the following links, it made me think of this thread.

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends!

Glenn Beck- Says Fema Camps Real

Food for thought.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by loam]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just a bump for the people enquiring about fema camps here

ats thread

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Big Tent on the hill next to the church I hope not that s mass grave dug out? maybe it was my crazy thought.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CatHerder

The fact that Big Bro didn't allow one to leave does it for me. These natural disasters are a great
opportunity to escape this country's madness and disappear off the grid. Just think of it: real
Freedom. If I didn't have a family I would have been GONE!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
s/f

this particular thread should gave gotten more attention. this is the best account i have read on ats since joining. i have emailed links to parties of interest.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
s/f

this particular thread should gave gotten more attention. this is the best account i have read on ats since joining. i have emailed links to parties of interest.

I feel the same way about this thread...could use more attention given it is so descriptive with pictures and info. Bump so more people can have an idea of what is already out there and ready for use in case a FEMA camp is needed. I know this is set up to "help" us but...I'm just saying...know what is out there.

S+F

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I understand the systems side of the rules, if they run a camp it has to be run like a camp and not like a picnic or party zone where everyone waits for free housing. People will rape and pillage the land and fail to contribute or contribute any thing they want and that doesn't mean someone else wants it.

I would not want to go to FEMA camp because the idea looks like it's a punishment more than a home or place to start over. Is there any land they
let you farm for contribution?

There's a lot missing to this story, except...these people on Social Security can live in their cars and save their checks as much as possible and look for something else, close to someplace where they feel they can make some contribution.

The camps are looking like they are designed for warehousing people with no purpose. To help them start over, they don't need some 5 months in a dorm, they need someplace to work...and a bed, quick job training to make more money. These camps would be for getting people that nobody wants.

All in all I would have to call this CAMP STUPID.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Thanks very much, interesting read indeed. And the pictures add credibility.

You ask me this is nazi germany all over again.

Giving people healthy food starts riots haha probaby just because there isn't not enough fluoride in it.

The excuses they gave you seem to insult the intelligance of a 12 year old, do you think these people know there full of crap or actually believe what there saying? or perhaps they just dont know any better and would like to keep their jobs and ask no questions to their "superiors"?

Personally i think it was slightly brave of you to do this, espicially with the picture of American law enforcement i have stuck in my mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In my opinion there is one big danger in the way the camp is set-up.

I agree with the above writer that camps should be "run" , but they seem to forget something, we are not "inmates" .

Everything is based on controlling everything. Divide and conquer. They use the negative total control approach. Why can't you leave? I mean.. with Katrina?? What if some relatives from anotgher state wanna pick you up? You are not allowed to leave? This is not a camp to HELP! It's a camp to CONTROL!

Instead they could manage a camp like a small village, keep families together, and if someone has an adres to go, let them leave, why not. Just sign out.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why do they want us to be so equal when it comes to running camps and in the real world its the opposite
Just imagine a world where everybody is equal = no violence
It seems something is really going down thanks for sharing this
very interesting !!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
OP - I recently joined so obviously didn't see this in its context of the disaster but just wanted to let you know I think it was pretty good reporting.

Did you send it to anyone?

I think it could/would have gotten published.

It still has merit with the recent FEMA camp activities people are talking about or to people who might still be considering taking FEMA up on an offer for "assistance" after a disaster. I would never take my family to one of these facilities - I'd rather live in the car than live like a convict.

I've seen detention camps in the overseas in the military with fewer restrictions on donations than these butt heads.

edit on 8/2/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
God this place looks horrible, i would rather fend for myself in my home against possible looters etc..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I can understand that a mass of people have to be "coordinated" so everyone of them can leave without a lawsuit (you Americans...vote!) In structured reallocation you need strict rules to keep groups (= riots) from taking more than others.

When looking at Japan, those king of measurements are not needed. They have the ability to control themselves.

Why is there NO scientific research widely published? Are USA citizens dumb? Are Japanese modern slaves? WHERE IS SCIENCE?

if someone has an answer: post please. So far it seems to me that science and social science are not up-to-date. My best guess is that the CIA and the likes know what they are doing, but their ONLY way of sharing their knowledge is secrecy and crowd-control. Not Good.

Firstly I want to see a government, if any, that takes care of the people. JFKennedy said something like: "get the shadowy rulers out of the shadows." (quote needed). [For later generations: he got killed, maybe by those in the shadows]

Secondly: if #1 can happen or not, we need to think, communicate, cooperate. Start small. Talk to neighbors. What makes life hard? Usually it is the government taking prejudice for companies over the people. As if their profit will give us jobs. Rethink: profits are NOT jobs. Jobs = costs = less profit. In the perfect plan we are slaves and cost VERY little (all we need is food and shelter for reproduction, maybe some religions = FOOD and GAMES).

We are rich, this world is rich as long as we take care of it. The rule of profit: take more resources, get more money. The people who cut down more trees get more money. Is that right? Is that good for my baby or yours?

I am the opposition. I can't be voted. Sorry about that. Start small.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
wow this thread is amazing.I cant help but think about the WW2 concentration camps i learned about in school.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Excellent post, very informative, and awesome. It's an independant inside scoop--no one ever sees that anymore. You're awesome for posting it.

Who thinks we're paranoid now?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
And by the way...

Quoting Jesse Ventura--I'd rather face the danger and keep my freedoms.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Wow! I'm so very glad that this thread got dug up! what a diamond in the rough.

upon reading the title, I thought it was going to be some troll pretending that they just snuck into one and took pictures, or they were just held captive there, but this post is from 2005! and now with all of these stories and theories that have been popping up lately about them, it's very scary!

thank you for posting this!
edit on 30-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
Wow! I'm so very glad that this thread got dug up! what a diamond in the rough.

upon reading the title, I thought it was going to be some troll pretending that they just snuck into one and took pictures, or they were just held captive there, but this post is from 2005! and now with all of these stories and theories that have been popping up lately about them, it's very scary!

thank you for posting this!
edit on 30-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

You would probably be very shocked at some of the things buried deep in the ATS archives. I would suggest finding a forum that interest you and looking way way back. ATS used to be an absolutely amazing place with some very unique thinkers. Today this site is a shell of what it was. I am sure some would disagree, but I am entitled to my opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Odd how it shows this was started in '69. Why's it doing that?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join