It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Ufo over WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.para-normal.com...

Alright guys, there is this video circulating all over internet

Video shows woman and her boyfriend filming in the back of the helicopter near World Trade Center. Suddenly they notice a flying object near the building, camera zooms in, U.F.O passes by, zoom.. and its out of the camera view. No one has proven that this video is a fake by saying it looks fake, . It is now believed that the video was faked by Sci Fi as a promotion starring actress Barbara Sicuranza and her boyfriend. Barbara Sicuranza has a resume on her website where she lists "The Blimp" as a promo she did for Sci-Fi

What do you think...the movie is Quick time!!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I've seen the video many times and it is quite compelling. However, I believe it's a fake. ::sighs:: I've read the same about the lady being an actress. She's not a very good one, if you ask me. I've also heard the argument that the size of the 'ufo' in different frames is evidence enough that this is a hoax. That would be rather disappointing if Sci Fi had involvement with this. We're in search of the truth, people!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I believe it's a blatant fake, the camera reacts TOO well.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
We've covered this... it's a TV commercial for the Sci-Fi channel.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That's a beautiful background, William.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

We've covered this... it's a TV commercial for the Sci-Fi channel.

Yep....

jra

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
if you watch it frame by frame when it fly's by them, it looks really CG like.. so does that smoke trail it leaves. still well done, but not real enough... besides, millions of people would have seen it, if there really was a UFO flying over NY in the middle of the afternoon.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
the camera reacts TOO well

So does the woman. Cool though

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've seen this video, and I'm afraid that I'm not convinced in the least. Especially since I've heard that that woman's an actress. I'll admit though, I'm surprised that Sci-fi would get involved with something like that.

You know, after even closer inspection of that video, i have _DIFINITIVE_ proof that was fake. In the tape, the UFO passes within feet of the helicoper, at an -INCREDIBLE- rate of speed. yet, there is no air wake from the ufo, and the Helicopter remains still. hmm......FAKE!

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by Loki]

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Barbara Sicuranza changed her story. In November 2001 her website called the video "HISTORICAL DOCUMENT".
tinyurl com/sicuranzahistoricaldocument

She did not start calling it fake, by putting it on her acting resume, until later, in June 2002.
tinyurl com/sicuranzaresume

Just because she's an actor doesn't mean she can't witness a ufo.

I think it is genuine video but I don't presume the object is extraterrestrial. Terrestrial U.S. military object with secret technology is the simpler explanation. Surveying the scene of its future crime. Y'all do know there are dozens of WTC ufo's in the 9/11 footage, right?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
it's a TV commercial for the Sci-Fi channel.

That doesn't make it fake. On original publication, the accompanying viewer submission cover letter, as well as SyFy's reply, treat it completely seriously.
tinyurl com/sfcufoletter

The name Barbara S. on that letter matches the name Barbara Sicuranza who is undisputedly the woman in the video. She changed her story after 9/11. I think someone got to her and pressured her to recant. Probably because of the similarity between this ufo and the dozens of WTC ufo's filmed on 9/11. I regard them as evidence of US military participation in the attacks using highly classified technology.

There are some remarkable subtleties of detail which seem like a lot of trouble for a faker to bother with. Like how we see it between the Towers, before she notices it. And the way its rear end scrunches up like a caterpillar for ONE FRAME shortly before it darts away from the Tower - like a "false start" as it "decides" the best instant to make its move. And this (colorized) enlarged detail of ONE fleeting frame when it is charging the copter, showing a startling variety of blobby internal shading:
tinyurl com/scifichannelufogreen

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Very popular on the net:
www.google.com...
You can find any UFO you need on Google search.

Again trying to make out saucers are rocket powered instead of the
over unity free energy of the environment used by Tesla.
The Tesla 'medium' or to us the environment transmits energy as a loss
less medium. All you need is to tap the faucet and the energy will flow
as fast as Tesla little foo ships move.

This loss less transmission is root theory in any optics class for the
transmission of light. Light being feeble in energy Tesla caught a hold
of much more evidently due to the huge cover up and lock up on Tesla's
work and the presence of his flying machine.

top topics

join