It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me with my Essay...Give me ur opinion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi, I was wondering if you guys can give me ur opinuin if why you agree that the United States should pull out of Iraq. Thank You!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Help you with your homework?

Already?

It's Sept 5... must be your first assignment. Please us the search function. This topic has been discussed all over the site.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i have look all over this site and no one has given me an explanation of why u want the U.S to pull out of Iraq. u guys r not directly talk about the subject!

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Americans want us to pull out of Iraq because Americans don't understand the concept of war.

At least that's my opinion.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'd say reason #1 for pulling out of Iraq would be because we haven't been given a good reason to be there.

Here is my thread on that with links to back it up

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I checked out some statistics on CCN and there have been about 1700 american casulties compared to under a 100 british casulties.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If no attempt is made to change the ideology of those who compare us to SATAN this day, think of how much hate and fear would grow by the time your children or their children decided to deal with an ideology of intolerance and contempt that is subscribed to by the poplulas of America times 12.

I think healthier dialogue, less violence is necessary.

At the same time this country can not win a war by not tolerating intolerance. Because, our intolerance will not be met by their intolerance with tolerance.

Can't we all just tolerate eachother?

top topics

join