It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bob White Object (Unknown Origin)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
If you need good proof that Lazar is a fraud, check out Stanton Friedman's investigation into Lazar's background.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Not only does his career as a government engineer not add up, his civilian credential claims don't either. Lazar lied about everything about his past.

I read Friedman's take on Lazar and I could not agree more. There is definitely a "shady" aspect.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
the picture is a cat..not a a puppy.

we have ahd 2 experts look at it at dwery in springfield..

what they are trying to figure out is if it is full grown or not..

they have matched it with other cat specimens at the school..

larry

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Regarding the Bob White Artifact,Aluminum and Magnesium both produce this kind of growth when grown in a controlled enviroment. Very common,its only worth its weight in metal,Someones a sleep on this one.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
then there are about 12 laboratories ASLEEP THEN..

and they all say its an alloy that has been made in a process under harsh coditions..

larry

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
so according to UFO hunters...

they censored a lot of names of scientists who researched this object either A) due to being afraid as they said or B) they don't want their precious mainstream science reputations ruined

but the last 2 scientists who finally gave in thought there's a 0 percent chance its made by chance.
definitely created from a design on purpose.
and they said its currently out of our capability.

this is one of those special trace evidences I think people have been looking for.
quite historic, I think.

still no confirmations of non terrestrial orgin.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by bananasam]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry for this post. But you have all been duped.

The object is nothing more than a resedu of cutting.
Excuse my poor english.

In my years of working with metal cutting with a disk. I've had hundreds of this build-ups. Some were even bigger that the one on the ufo hunters show.
I have no picture of any of this... but all you have to do is to go to someone who has a huge mounted disk cutting table.

Pleeze do some reaserch and actualy go and look at one of the tabel mounted disk saw.

it is not even interesting that these buildups allways build-up the same way.
They are mostly build from the steel you cut and the bits that are contained in the cutting disk. The sparks that fly from the cutting are actually the build-up.

The reason for the high magnetics is because the electromagnetic motor that is just bellow the disk, that is actualy rotating the disk is alighning the small bits of mettal in the same direction and thus making the natural magnet of it.

I'm not saying bob white didn't see the ufo. But there is nothing mysterious about the object.

I know the ufos of extraterestrial origin exist, because i've seen them. But this hase nothing to do with alien. And i only see 2 possibilites of this object, someone purpusly disposed of it there befor bob white even saw the ufo. The other is that bob white knows that this is nothing else but resedu from cutting mettal on a tabel mounted disk cutter.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
this artifact has been to the BEST LABS AND UNIVERSITIES in the country and YOU FIGURED OUT ITS CUT SAW OFF BUILD UP..

YEAH RIGHT..

im pretty sure los alamos, scripps, new mexico tech and
7 more labs know cut off build up when they see it..

THIS ISNT POWDER this metal iS solid inside a shell..

it has 30 plus elements identified so far and believe me it aint no grinding wheel residue..

ID re-think that statement real fast as your lack of knowledge is showing
when it comes to what this metal is.

boards.history.com...&start=630

you can go here and talk to the scientists and people directly involved with the bob white case and explain your vast expertise in identifying grinding wheel build up compared to the bob white artifact.

larry

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I will try to find one of this build-ups today... Photograph it... and then you be the judge of it
ok?

I'm really sorry to bust the buble on this one... But i hate fakes...

I'll go to my old job and see if one of them has build -up

see- ya

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I found them.

Where can i post the photos?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
s680.photobucket.com...

s680.photobucket.com...

Pleez before you belive any of these stories any more... Look at the pictures and see for you're self.

Unfortunatley the shop only cuts iron now... but when there was more coper, zink, aluminium cut there, the buildups were prettier to look at.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by darkprinc

I'm looking at some of the images of White's object and the images supplied by darkprinc, and there are similarities in structure.
This does not mean that White is a fake or that the object is not extraterrestrial in origin, it just gives an idea of how it may have been created.

this artifact has been to the BEST LABS AND UNIVERSITIES in the country and YOU FIGURED OUT ITS CUT SAW OFF BUILD UP.. YEAH RIGHT..

The best labs and universities are not infallible. For decades, the pictures of the Cottingley Fairies taken by some young girls, passed every test and examination.
Cottingley Fairies

Star for darkprinc for excellent photographs and evidence to support his view!

edited: as I omitted the word 'not' about Bob as I do believe Bob and his version of events.

[edit on 21/5/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
what he has pictures of look nothing like the BWO...

no chads and those are iron...the BWO is aluminum with a vickers hardness scale of of 62.

you will never get that kind of hardness in some metal build up.....

the BWO has been to the best labs in the country..

IT IS NOT FROM GRINDERS...thats hilarous at best..

when you can get your little pile of shavings to do all the things the BWO has done ya got something...

larry

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What darkprinc is trying to show is the formation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/380bcbae3045.jpg[/atsimg]

compared to BWO

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e472846f5a67.jpg[/atsimg]

You can see the layering effect which is not exact, but similar.

Unfortunatley the shop only cuts iron now... but when there was more coper, zink, aluminium cut there, the buildups were prettier to look at.

darkprinc has already stated that the metal in this sample was iron, and not aluminum which would have produced a shinier object.

larryroyc, for some reason, I'm getting the slight impression that unless it EXACTLY the same as BWO right down to the exact pattern, you're not even going to consider it.

I thought it was the debunkers who were supposed to be closed minded!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If anyone wants more pictures just say so...
I'll keep these build-ups for a couple more day than they're off to the bin.

What more do you need to be convinced that that is not some extraterestrial artefact??

There are a couple more shops where i live... i'll ask if can take more of these buildups somewhere where they mostly cut aluminium ... I hope that will convice you.

Now i'm just going out of my way just to convince you.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i got better samples here at the houwe in iron than that...

those even in the iron it dont look like the abalation layering thats in the ALUMINUM of BWO..

to be honest i dont care what kind of pictures im shown..

when he can show and document everything in the BWO
including 10 labs with their findings its a moot point..

it aint the same and thats the bottom line..

its labs and documentation that make this what it is..

larry

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
this is ridiculous

do you realise when someone checks this, they will find out you are just scaming people... This guy Bob White is nothing but a scam artist if he just dismisses these photos.

You don't realize it is time to admit that maybe this is just earthly.

you seem to be the main guy on this topic on many forums.
Claiming without a shadow of a doubt that this is alien artefact.

Are you Bob White?

Don't you realize you are hurting the real ufo investigators with this bul*s??t.

Get a real job, like the rest of us.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
bob white has taken and passed 4 polygraph tests given by police officers
prince dipstick..hardly a scam...we have scientists who have put their reputation on the line concerning this case and what has been discovered so far..we have documentation up the waszoo about this thing and 11 lab reports from accross the country concerning testing...

comparing iron build up with the BWO object is like comparing apples and oranges...do different animals totally...ferrous and non ferrous metals act totally different when worked with..

you come along and show some krap made of iron that looks nothing like the BWO..THEN SAY YOU HAVE SOLVED the story..

you have solved nothing and have shown you ignorance in metals
and what you can and cant do with them..

iron can be layered. it is pretty simple to do....

ALUMINUM CANT BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER MELT UNDER A GRINDER OR BLADE. WHY YOU ASK??? WHY BECAUSE ALUMINUM IS A SOFT METAL..NOT ENOUGH FRICTION TO MELT.....YOU WILL GET POWDER...PERIOD. now put that in your 90 year old grinder and make one of aluminum...ya cant.....

on top of that the grinder i saw in the pictures you posted has to be 90 YEARS OLD IF ITS A DAY..

give it up prince...your spinning your wheels and looking pretty dam stupid at it to..

larry

[edit on 22-5-2009 by larryroyc]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
you are wrong in so many ways.
the build-up in my pictures wasn't made with shavings of iron but sparks that stuck together. And yes the same can and has been done with aluminium and even zinc(even softer metal)...

let me just explain... i personly cut a lot of aluminium L shaped plates with this exact machine. And after 8-14 days(depending on the amount of cutting)(and after some 3 disks) the buildup did ocure. Thou it was not as big as with iron, but belive me if I hadn't cleaned the machine the build-up would have gotten bigger. If you look closer on the pictures, you will see the build-up inside the machine is about 10" long, maybe more.

Yes the machine is old, it's about 30-35 years old. Amazingly still functional. The motor was probably chaneged couple of times.

Today I checked the other shop. They mostly cut Aluminium now... but they replaced the disk cutter with a saw cutter... So no buildup there... But there's still hope with another shop... but i'll have to check that one some other time... it's much further away.

I am still pretty convinced when i show it to you you will say it's not the same thing.

Oh and another thing grinding machine will not produce someting like the cone shaped buildup... Just lots of dust. The sparks cool of to fast.
OK?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
One more thing about aluminium.
Once it is poured in big casts and cooled. It's pretty soft about 3 time the softnes of iron or 1/3 hardnes of iron. But once it is reheated it can become much harder if oxidized in melted state. Thus making it harder. If you know how the plants make it, then you know that once cast it is only flated and coold in the proces. Because if it got to hot it could become much harder and britle-cristals would alighn to mouch in it and it would brake.
That is way you don't get a good weld betwene two aluminium plates if you use just the heat... Mostly now everyone just shapes it into place or uses stapels.

But there is allsaw one more thing. There is one more property of aluminium, it can become glassy.(See through) if you heat it enought(1200 degres C or above) it becomes glassy but not as normal glass. You can stil see throu it. And it does become much much harder. And if i'm not misstaken the reentering space shutles usualy recive much biger amounts of degres C above 1370.

Thus the Bob Whites object should have been allmost transparent if it containes so much aluminium. The impact shuld have transformed it into splatered pices.

NEED I say More?

Simple phisics

And how did the object LAND-crash? The lighter front first? How come it didn't just impact the ground and dig itself in with the force of the impact?

Pleez do explain. Was there a small alien piloting it?

Come on... Explain...
I have been a ufologist for over 25years. And I'm not a beliver. I know extraterestrials exist. Don't forget that.
But Bob White has nothing that will convice any normal person. There is explanation for every element in that cone. But there is no explanation why the cone survived the reentery into our atmosphere.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Research Scientist David Lamb, expert in physics and material science.
Also works at a major US university. Findings were achieved using
X-Ray Diffraction Analysis: The artifact showed an unique “amorphous peak
and is a polycrystalline semiconductor”. To his knowledge this type of material
is not found anywhere on Earth. Also there is silver concentration of 4.3%,
here on Earth silver is used in this form by experimental scientist as a
catalyst for a superconductor. It is sprayed over aluminum and thus is in small
amounts as we see here from the test results. He postulated that this
could be used on a craft as a way to dispel magnetic fields, especially
in space as there is no energy expenditure needed for superconductivity.
Lamb has further speculated that this artifact is in fact a “quasi-crystal of
complex structure.” This is only in its early stages on Earth in the form of nanotechnology.

the was no impact..it hit at angle in soft talcum powder desert sand...

the scientists have found the morphing of the aluminum in the last tests done in to glass....

golly...aint that special..

you will never get aluminum to melt grinding it..

aint going to happen..not enough friction..

theres no explanation to the fast neutron radiation identified in it.
got some of that laying around the shop??lol

you need another 25 years to figure out what your doing in UFOLOGY..your not to good at it..

larry

[edit on 22-5-2009 by larryroyc]

[edit on 23-5-2009 by larryroyc]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join