It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bob White Object (Unknown Origin)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The only UFO witness to recover Physical Evidence, make a Sworn Statement,
and pass a Conclusive Polygraph test.

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE:

Full Story Including Test Results:

ufoevidence.conforums.com...

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by quaneeri]

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Wow. I love to see stuff like this.

Like that post says, it looks like some kind of alien excrement.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This same kind of a thing happened in Finland too. A man was standing on a beach when he saw a light in the sky, he thought it was a meteor. But soon it turned out that it wasnt a meteor, it was a disc shaped object and looked like it had collided with something because one edge of the disc was bent. Then the thing dropped something glowing in the water and it sizzled like the stuff was really hot. He watched the disc fly off and then he went to get the stuff out of the water. It looked something like that thing in the pic.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
it appears that it is mostly metallic,looks like it is formed in layers like the skin of an onion.This could be buildup of residue from an exhaust or vent of some sort,like the type of carbonization you would get in the center of a jet engine,it's even shaped like some kind of gas or liquid was passing over it to form it gradually,like a stalagmite.
it also appears that in the larger scaly protrusions,that pieces broke free from it,so smaller pieces of the same thing may be found scattered about.
Somehow I don't think that what Bob White saw was extraterrestrial.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Whoa, that's an interesting object. Hopefully this man can get some answers, although it's doubtful. How many attempts will it take to find the proper person to analyze this thing?!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
US ARMY CIC Documents from the 1940's

Object amazingly similar to White's in File 202085 "Flying Saucers in Denmark".

A Freedom of Information Act release of all US Army documents related to UFO's reveals startling information that may support Bob White's claims.

www.blackvault.com...

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
This same kind of a thing happened in Finland too. A man was standing on a beach when he saw a light in the sky, he thought it was a meteor. But soon it turned out that it wasnt a meteor, it was a disc shaped object and looked like it had collided with something because one edge of the disc was bent. Then the thing dropped something glowing in the water and it sizzled like the stuff was really hot. He watched the disc fly off and then he went to get the stuff out of the water. It looked something like that thing in the pic.

where in finland did this happen? i live there and i could try to find out more of the incident

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Lets not forget Bob Shell now too...
So far, this seems pretty legit, haven't found any real hoax aspect to it yet...but I have found a little fishiness, but not more than expected...I'll keep looking....

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
In the early spring of 1999, Hard Evidence was contacted by a major lab in California, interested in testing the Unknown Object beyond the limited scope pursued by Los Alamos, New Mexico Tech, and others.

We are very happy to announce that this analysis is ongoing. Upon it's completion, we will share not only the data, but the name of this world class facility.

California analysis ongoing - elemental composition from this analysis so far includes:
Aluminum, Silicon, Chromium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel, Vanadium, Zinc, Barium, Titanium, Cobalt, Calcium, Strontium, Zirconium, Gadolinium
Stills from Los Alamos Analysis Video Added Below

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yeah. About that testing time. If the major testing lab in California first contacted them in early spring 1999, its been four years since that time. The analysis is taking this long?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Yeah. About that testing time. If the major testing lab in California first contacted them in early spring 1999, its been four years since that time. The analysis is taking this long?

heelstone.

The test results are in, they are posted on Bobs website.

Follow this link:

ufoevidence.conforums.com...

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Lets not forget Bob Shell now too...
So far, this seems pretty legit, haven't found any real hoax aspect to it yet...but I have found a little fishiness, but not more than expected...I'll keep looking....

Gazrok.

What's the Bob Shell story. ??

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Subject: Re: [Rollei] A Few More Questions for Bob Shell
> >Date: Sun, Jul 2, 2000, 6:31 AM
> >
>
> >It appears that some of the "enthusiasts" in the field have
mischaracterized
> >your resume. For example, Linda Howe has referred to you as "current
editor
> >of Shutterbug magazine, and former CIA photo analyst". She said nothing
> >about zoology, much less mosquitos in south east Asia.
> >
>
>
> Linda is a dear friend. I've corrected her, Mike Hesemann, and others
> who want
> me to have been a CIA photo analyst. I was not. I have, however,
> done consulting
> work on photo analysis for the FBI, but not about UFOs. People always
> want to
> exaggerate the qualifications of their "experts". I've stopped
> talking much
> about any of this since there is such a load of BS floating around on
> the net
> about me, and a lot supposedly by me which I had nothing to do with.
> At one
> point there were at least two fake Bob Shells posting to some of the
> lists.
>

www.digistar.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Interesting quaneeri, I had just finnished listening to the Rense interview with White when I found your post.

While I had read about this before, I didn't think too much about it.

However, listening to White speak makes this very interesting.

White sounds very credible.

Check it out:

"02-25-03"

"Bob White - Strange Item Ejected From UFO?"

www.soundwaves2000.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
thepresidentsbrain.

Yeh.

I actually listened to the live broadcast a few months back, on the rense show as it was happening.

I also thought Bob did a great job explaining HOW he found his object, and the way it was being scientifically tested.

I must say he came across as very credible to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
it appears that it is mostly metallic,looks like it is formed in layers like the skin of an onion.This could be buildup of residue from an exhaust or vent of some sort,like the type of carbonization you would get in the center of a jet engine,it's even shaped like some kind of gas or liquid was passing over it to form it gradually,like a stalagmite.
it also appears that in the larger scaly protrusions,that pieces broke free from it,so smaller pieces of the same thing may be found scattered about.
Somehow I don't think that what Bob White saw was extraterrestrial.

Is it me or does it look like it has a face?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
BOB WHITE�S STORY HAS BEEN EXTENSIVELY
RESEARCHED SINCE 1996.

EXTENSIVE DOCUMENTATION OF TEST RESULTS FROM VARIOUS LABORATORIES AROUND THE COUNTRY HAVE CONCLUDED THE FOLLOWING:

1. THE MATERIAL IS OVER 80% ALUMINUM WITH THE STRENGTH OF STEEL.

2. THE MATERIAL CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF VERY RARE ELEMENTS SUCH AS STRONTIUM, GALLIUM, MOLYBDENUM, EUROPIUM AND OTHER TRACE ELEMENTS.

ALL AGREE IT IS NOT SPACE DEBRIS, IT IS NOT ORGANIC IN ORIGIN, AND IT WAS SUBJECT TO EXTREME HEATING, CAUSING A MOLTEN STATE, AND COOLING IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

IT WAS ALSO EJECTED AND FORMED UNDER HIGH PRESSURE FROM AN UNKNOWN PROCESS.

They have developed and are testing a tactical laser weapon at white sands which uses some of the same material identified in the object recovered by bob white...

laser diode array, neodymium-doped glass (Nd:glass), neodymium-doped gadolinium�gallium�garnet (Nd:GGG), solid-state heat-capacity laser (SSHCL), tactical laser weapon, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC).

How did this combination of elements end up in something recovered from the early 80's in a ufo encounter.

gadolinium seems to be the key to much being done today in many advanced research projects...weapons, lasers ion propulsion..

www.llnl.gov...

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's my opinion on the object. It's some sort of waste from an alien UFO propulsion system. I can see how it would be considered excrement. Let's say that the Idea of element 115 are correct, and this is the waste from it. Apparently Element 115 is a superdense metal or whatever, and to use it for propulsion, some of the massis taken out, and waste is made from what is left. Just my personal opinion of the thing. Peace.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Didn't all that element 115 stuff start with Bob Lazar? And hasn't Lazar basically been discredited at this point?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Bob Lazar has been discredited at this point, however, his ideas still carry an amazing amount of possibilites. It may not be called element 115, but the possibility of existence of such an element, and it's use as a propellant are still quite likely. Apart from the fact that Lazar was a nut, he said too many things for -none- of them to be at least based on fact. That's all I really have to say. Peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join