It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exempt from Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I bought this book as soon as it came out not too long ago. It's worth buying a copy if you can. Anyone else read it yet? What do you think of it? Rick Doty was a former OSI agent at Kirtland AFB and his job was to spread UFO disinformation. Robert Collins has many years working with advanced air craft. Great book! Here's more info:

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I wanna get a copy too.

Recently, I have been wondering whatever happened to the Aviary and William Moore. Do you know what Moore and Shandera are up to these days?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm really anxious to hear more feedback about that book, Collins and Doty would know about alot of this, but the book is so senational, almost like disinfo.

Doty doens't go into detail but basically says that Bishop's "Project Beta" is wrong about some things, I wonder... he does confirm Dulce's existence.

and the story about the riddle, whereupon cracking might have led Shandera to meet Ebe-3 in a Washington DC safehouse? WOW.

It is not mentioned in the book, but where did the picture of the grey from the front cover originate from? authentic?

join