It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From The Gods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
K i posted this b4 but it was too long so ill just link to the message...
People listen, we are going through the last years of this 3rd dimension and we really have no clue of what is happening and why... you can ridicule me if you like but ignorance is just another branch of FEAR and thats the main reason why we are stuck in this mess in the first place...
This message is just the start of the explanation of what we are in existence and what we have to do to get out of the Pandora's Box "They" put us in... If you still can't see that we are being rules by forces of evil well take a second look, the southern-east part of the States has become litteraly and 3rd world region... "they" are have already started they agenda and i can tell you it aint for the best of man... Man's basic will is to do good and i can see it in all of us, but we are blinded but whats really going on and the reason they hide ALiens from us is because there are some divine races in the pressence of us that want only the best outcome for man and want to help us evolve into what we really are.....

DO NOT BE IGNORANT
WE WILL OVERCOME ALL ODDS
WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL

IF you dont beleive soo ill see you in the afterlife....

heres the message... www.aliendave.com...

[edit on 5-9-2005 by pantha]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Fear is a tool our government uses to manipulate and brain wash us. Fear is an illusion.

SFC

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Look, people have been saying the world is going to end since man could speak (see: nostradamus, aztecs(sp), etc.). The deadlines have come and gone.

You can look back on history to see times in Earths/Human history when life and nature were much more harsh, and still they prevailed.

We all traffic this site because we feel something else is going on, and that we are being lied to. It requires us to think inside a box we can only see partialy, and outside the box in total darkness. Sometimes we find something and sometimes we need to take a moment, get some perspective; and actually say this is HIGHLY IMPROBABLE.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That reverse speech conversation that was posted before said the world was going to end in March

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inno887
That reverse speech conversation that was posted before said the world was going to end in March

the world wont end in march...unless some aliens with crazy lazer beams(lol) blew us up, it wont end.

I can see are world turn into a totally different place though.. A huge depression may start in march and possibly the the countries that hate U.S will finally get sick and tired of all their bull# and actually use Nuclear war fare. and the world of humanity as We Know It, will end..

It wont be the end of the world, jst the end of U.S being in power, which will change the world but not end it.

I hope i didnt offend any U.S people here but its true that i dont think many countries like you.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
O dont worry, we know a lot of countries dont like us. At the moment, no i dont think the world will end for a very long time. And if the US does lose power of a nuclear attack...ill see u in heaven/hell/wherever im going.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

I've read the post that was linked by AlienWare. I am seldom impressed with messages from various alien commands, but I recognize in this one that the speaker and information I have access to are on the same page.

AS I have explained on some other posts recently made, I retired from my work early (at age 49), not because I was wealthy, but because I began receiving an opening to information from our celestial friends, and some of that information was with regard to the plans being formulated on the System capital (the family of inhabited planets we belong to) regarding contact. I gave up 30 years in engineering and concentrated on the developing an understanding of what our problems were.

I will not go into that now, but the "opening" allows me information with regard to the fact that events are evolving that will undermine our power structures; i,e., these impending events will cause many of our institutions whom we rely on to fail.

I have learned for instance that good ol' earth, through no fault of its own, was on the quaranteen list for 200,000 years due to an unfortunate disagreement over how to administer this planet. Secession broke out and all universe lines of communication were severed.

The usual command and control sometimes broke down because of the communication block, but certain human races this list calls "aliens" took it upon themselves to look after the planet - to the extent they could - for millennia. In 1986, the secession was terminated, and communication circuits were almost completely replaced as of today.

Two important developments occurred because of our restoration to the universe circuits:

1) Plans were re-newed to make contact;

2) the spiritual administration on the System headquarters received news from the local universe capital that a spiritual event was in the planning stages and would be evident within our lifetimes.

I do not wish to get into detail with either items, but I know only a little more than what is stated above. What I wish to convey is this:

Present thought is out of date concerning our religions and over emphasizes the power of science. Our society around the globe has become one of material secularism which desiccates our value systems to the extent that modern man thinks he can do without them. Consequently, many have invested their moral and ethical security in institutions that will be shown to be in error in many respects. That will lead to great secular and spiritual problems within the mind of man.

It has been suggested by the celstial teachers that our earth, when it undergoes it various physical, intellectual, and spiritual changes within the coming decades, will be divided into ten administrative sectors, each headed by visible celestial personnel (not aliens but of a different order). These sector governments on earth will be educational centers and will not interefere with man except to the point that individuals will be invivted to volunteer to take the courses offered in government and other important activities by these secotr personnel. Such volunteer individuals, when graduated, will be sent back to their country's of origin as teachers and examples of the new learning.

This is partly what is up. The pressure is on strongly to pay attention and to learn to be self-reliant. That does not mean being able to chop your own wood necessarily, but it does mean to learn to listen to the higher good with the higher self. Such requires centering and listening and working to hear guidance when the social repercussions hit during the most confusing of the coming changes.

There is no way to "prove" anything I say here. I can only tell you that many are feeling what you are feeling and such should not be ignored. All that can be learned about the relationship between the self and that which inspires the highest respect within each of us for certain ideals now needs to be investigated seriously.

I am not speaking of Apocalypse - not at all. These changes are not of that nature if it is something you happen to believe in. These changes are evolutionary, but have a super-evolutionary source behind them. For that reason they will not fail to happen, and they will not fail to bring man into a much more sane world and where life is not dreaded but will be seen as an adventure to look forward to.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
As always I read these things as they are presented. I look not only for a sense of true wisdom but also areas where humanity is misunderstood in a way only an outside could see.

At the same time I look for the human traits, the things that no human can really escape no matter how skilled a writer they may be. Hard to explain those, just kinda one of those 'I will know it when I see it' sort of things.

This document seems to have been created by a human. I have no desire to mock, or insult you in any way AlienWAre, but that is my conclusion.

I agree with many of the basic ideas in theory anyway.

BirDMan_X,

I do understand how you feel, but let me tell you something that may make you feel a bit better about the USA. This is temporary, it will change.

The World is going through some growing pains right at this point in History. Change has become a daily event, and we are all learning to cope with that. The World has always changed, that is true, but the speed of Change today is a force unto itself, that is new.

But on the bright side, we are learning to cope, and once we have, things will settle down.

Until now Tradition was a static thing, we learned and applied the lessions of the past certainly, but we built that on a base that only changed very, very slowly. What Society is doing now is establishing a new form of Tradition that has at it's core the idea of Change.

Since Tradition and Change are generally thought about as polar opposites I think you can see why it is so difficult. And when humans really struggle with something, there are all sorts of negative side effects.

The USA is certainly not going away, but growth and Change are always painful and somewhat scary for others to watch.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 9/5/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
thanks you Aranaloc, you hold great intelligence most people must think your mad... This is just a wake up for humanity and if you believe it was people from Earth who wrote this letter then you dont deserve to see the truth, in our present state our reality is manipulated so we can only see what "they" want us to see and nothing more... its only through our intuition that we can sense the real truth... INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH - David Icke

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is very interesting and I wouldn't mind if it's true but perhaps Aronolac and AlienWAre could inform us if there is a way for the rest of us to contact or be contacted by these ET's.

As you say we are conditioned to see certain things,have you found a way to break this conditioning?

Are some people more likely/inclined to be contacted than others?

Is it absolutely impossible to open the mind if you've been conditioned for too long?

Will the ET's currently manipulating our leaders try to sabotage our attempt to gain this new consciousness?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thanks you Far Out Man, i thank you for using your intuition and not your intellect... my "voice inside" always told me that this was not the world we percieve it to be, we are mass hypnotized to focus our beleif so that we all see the same reality and that is what makes all this materialistic lifestyle, it is a mere collection illusion we are all under and we just need a "clap" of a magicians fingers to see the real world for what it is.... yes i beleive we can have direct contact with these beings but we need to be prepares mentally and physically...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienWAre
.... yes i beleive we can have direct contact with these beings but we need to be prepares mentally and physically...

Can you advise how one can prepare themselves physically and mentally to receive this contact?Do you think all humans are capable or some are too far gone?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
yes we are all capable and some of us have already done so.. i havent myself but i hope one day i will be given consent to step aboard and into total "knowledge".... one way you can prepare yourself is to lose your fear of them... most people are scared they we be taken away when they sleep but the divine ones will only do so with ones consent.. read the message and know that the truth of the soul can be heard by telepathy, just tell yourself you arent scared and have no fear in the "unknowns" we will all face... trust yourself and your intuition, beleive in no limits and no boundaires in this life.... if your lucky enough tell might even answer back.. just go stare at the stars with an open mind and heart and "know" they are there and wish them to appear.... at first to ease your fear you can wish them to give you some clarity like a aerial show or "sign" that they are there and want to help..

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I first read this message about 1 year ago. and I can truthfully say, for the most part "for the hell of it' factor I did what it said.
As good as the message comes across - I am still not sure at who it is aimed at. Is it just for the people who need it?
Regardless of it origins, its purpose is what is interesting for me.
I don't think it will ever be proved from where it came.
You see I didn't need this message to present itself to me for me to believe.
The proof is all around - in others I have met, and like minded individuals that frequent sites like this, even in my garden.
You could argue we have been conditioned to want to believe - that in itself is another thread.
It is up to you to believe, however whether this will speed up the process is anyones guess.
Its not about right or wrong or deserving or not deserving to see the truth - the truth will surface for all to see - one day, no one is less deserving, there is a plan - that has been repeated many many times before us and will after us.
We are probably in the early 'obedience training' stages - we have much to learn about ourselves before we can understand other beings.
Being open to it is a good thing, we have to shake our self importance and our centre of the universe way of thought.
We still believe the physical is the only reality - what we see with our eyes is only one side of a multi dimensional story..... i believe.

Aronolac, AlienWAre - I applaud your efforts. The are many on this site you should speak to.

I'm off, ciao.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It is very well written, unlike other "cosmic messages". I read it like a human-written prophecy, connecting many ideas and apprehensions that have been seen by many.
"Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own will."
The ultimate dream of the would-be controllers is to degrade the human form itself, and make it dependent on external conditions. This applies to everything, from reproductive health to the capacity for independent decision. Foucault's concept of the "technologies of power" applies here: there is a tipping point beyond which it becomes difficult for the individual to regain any sort of proportionate rights against overbearing power hierarchies.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
bump^^^ hopefully everyone would have gave this a chance...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
sad too see not much people have the ability to open their minds and look at thing on a different prespective...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
"this is the end, beautiful friend the end"

we know the *stuff will it the fan soon enough, it cant be helped, there's to many morons ruling the planet so its inevitable,

We just need to keep are eyes open, and to keep searching for the the truth, whatever dimension it is,

* mod edit , please do not circumvent the censors

[edit on 16-9-2005 by pantha]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This is a most interesting thread.

I have read the message and asked myself the question.

As I asked and concentrated, I did feel something. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like a power, almost like a resource inside me. It may have been me just listening to my own breathing that felt different. I am not sure what it was really. I got confused and lost concentration. Nothing else happened. Not really sure if it was my confusion or fear but the power vanished.

I'm not kidding either, so no-one even suggest that.

I will try later when I have more time and there is nothing to disturb me.

Mod Edit. Please don't circumvent the censors.

[edit on 16-9-2005 by sanctum]

top topics

join