It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is NOT ALLOWED to chase Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Protecting bin laden is top priority in this war against terrorism.

End of bin Laden would means defeat in war on terror.

Everyone is being hindered from bringing him in.

Just look at it.

Why do you think American Special Forces have not entered Pakistan ?

Osama bin Laden is being kept at a safe location in Pakistan.

THEY have deliberatly left it to President General Murharraf of Pakistan to "go after" Bin Laden. The poor President doesn't realize he is being sent on a wild goose chase.

Shouldn't our allies also be "hunting" him down ?

S.S.F. - The Super Special Forces of Britain, France, Germany etc, are not allowed to track down the most wanted man on this planet.

The fact is that other countries are denied access to Pakistan. The plan is that all real detectives must be prevented from chasing him. They cannot bring him in just yet.

THEY need him to be at large.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm not so sure it's poor General Musharraf anything...judging by our past history between the CIA and Pakistan's own intelligence agencies, there's been more collaboration between these two groups than any instances of leaving each other out in the cold.

Musharraf is no fool....and the CIA knows this very, very well.

I'm not sure where other countries are being denied access to Pakistan - is there something specific to which you're referring?

The French currently have embassy representation in Pakistan, as do Germany, Japan, Denmark, Egypt, Greece, Australia, India....

Nations with embassies/consular representation in Pakistan

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
How do you know that US Black Ops are not entering Pakistan? If you knew well, theres no point in them being “black” is there?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
How do you know that US Black Ops are not entering Pakistan? If you knew well, theres no point in them being “black” is there?

Yanno, you're absolutely right!

How DO you know, mr conspiracy?

(perhaps more to the point, if you know that he's in a secret location..what are you doing about it?)

(oh. And how do you know this, exactly?)

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There is no way in hell that Pakistan is going to publicly acknowledge that they are allowing US troops, or any other foreign troops for that matter, into sovereign Pakistani territory. If you knew anything about the political situation in Pakistan, then you would realize that Musharraf's already loose grip on power would be gone in a matter of hours. The people of Pakistan, and especially the radicals, would overthrow that government in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

So if US Special Forces are in Pakistan (and it's an almost certainty that they have been at one point or another) then we would be the last people to ever hear about it. We already know that the Pakistani's have cooperated with us by allowing CIA and FBI agents to take part in apprehending numerous terror suspects, including but not limited to, Khalid Sheik Muhammad.

Granted, there is a lot more the Pakistani's could do in the War on Terror. But you must realize how close we already are to seeing a coup there. I think we can all agree that we'd much rather see the limited cooperation of the current government, than a bunch of radical fundamentalist mullah's in control of Pakistan's nuclear weapons and powerful military. The bottom line is that Musharraf is receiving enough heat from his people and his opposition for the work he's already done with the US. He's walking on egg shells as it is.

Just because you don't read it on the front page of the New York Times, it doesn't mean that US or British Special Forces are not working covertly in Pakistan. Of course, I'm basing this all on the idea that our government and its military actually want to capture or kill bin Laden. That's not something I believe entirely, but even so I still wouldn't doubt the presence of our forces in Pakistan.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkleflowerMusharraf is no fool....and the CIA knows this very, very well.

I'm not sure where other countries are being denied access to Pakistan - is there something specific to which you're referring?

The French currently have embassy representation in Pakistan, as do Germany, Japan, Denmark, Egypt, Greece, Australia, India...

I am not talking about diplomatic relations.

I meant the secret forces of other allies.

Even US is only working in Afghanistan. They are not crossing the border.

A few of the special forces are in Pakistan.

They are there to make sure no harm comes to the bad boy.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Right, so you keep saying.

But have you got anything other than conjecture to back it up?

(If the secret forces of other allies were there - how would you know anyway?)

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkleflowerBut have you got anything other than conjecture to back it up?

(If the secret forces of other allies were there - how would you know anyway?)

In the same way that we KNOW they are in Afghanistan.

---

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
They want you to know that they are in Afghanistan, but they wouldn't want you to know that they are in Pakistan. As Rasputin elegantly pointed out, Pakistan's political situation is critical. Musharif is on thin ice, he has the keep the fanatics happy and still cooperate with the US. There is no way in hell that either side would acknowledge or confirm that US Black ops are in Pakistan.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
can not believe most you think US is looking for bin laden with full force.

his nothing to them, not danger

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
serlex. you missed the point man.

Its the other way round. US is NOT LOOKING for Bin laden.

They know exactly where he is, and they are protecting him.

That is why forces from other nations are in Afghanistan but NOT in Pakistan.

West point, you're right man, but the fact is, US does not wish to go into Pakistan because, like I said, no need.

If they were really after Bin Laden, US and allies special forces would go in, do the job, and get out pronto.

---

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by serlex
can not believe most you think US is looking for bin laden with full force.

his nothing to them, not danger

Not everyone does.

But it's intriguing, nonetheless.

Who is looking for him?

(This reminds me of a that Hong Kong Fuey cartoon, so I'd best shut up and go get some coffee or something)

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
then why am i seen people saying that al-q has done this and done that

al-q=bin laden

top topics

join