It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets get serious about antigravity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Basically, We will not be able to make any sort of feasable anti gravity machine unless we discover and are able to mass produce an exotic material containing no electrons or protons- these are the things keeping us on this planet.
This means no more conventional matter at least to power it.

We must Use neutrons or exotic matter to propulse and/or shield from interactions from any conventional charged matter.

Any Idea's how we could do this?

SFC

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I suspect that the secret to AntiGravity lies in Einsteins Unified Field Theory.

He published it, then immeditatly pulled it from publication; before releaseing an 'incomplete' version.

Some say he felt such disgust for what happened as a result of his Atomic research, that he withheld the completed UFT so mankind could discover it when it was ready.

The complete UFT paper he wrote was never located.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFC
I suspect that the secret to AntiGravity lies in Einsteins Unified Field Theory.

He published it, then immeditatly pulled it from publication; before releaseing an 'incomplete' version.

Some say he felt such disgust for what happened as a result of his Atomic research, that he withheld the completed UFT so mankind could discover it when it was ready.

The complete UFT paper he wrote was never located.

Wow that's pretty interesting, do you have any sources or links on it?

If Einstein didn't let the "complete" version out then that's just pretty damn unfortunate. We could use it now. I think Einstein saw how the military used his earlier discovery to make atomic bombs, and the possibility that others would use his completed version to harm came into his mind and he just decided to drop it.

But that's an interesting perspective ... I wonder who DID get the completed UFT paper ... and maybe those crafts we see are just the completed designs due to antigravity projects with the help of Eintein's completed UFT paper?...either that, or the Greys just knew before Einstein.

It all raises astonishing questions

Well, great find. Peace.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don't believe electrogravitics requires those exotic particles, and that is supposed to already solve the antigravity problem. Now if I could only understand electrogravitics.

I've heard before that Einstein did unify the fields and that electrogravitic technology somehow relates to it.

SFC

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
Wow that's pretty interesting, do you have any sources or links on it?

If Einstein didn't let the "complete" version out then that's just pretty damn unfortunate. We could use it now. I think Einstein saw how the military used his earlier discovery to make atomic bombs, and the possibility that others would use his completed version to harm came into his mind and he just decided to drop it.

But that's an interesting perspective ... I wonder who DID get the completed UFT paper ... and maybe those crafts we see are just the completed designs due to antigravity projects with the help of Eintein's completed UFT paper?...either that, or the Greys just knew before Einstein.

It all raises astonishing questions

Well, great find. Peace.

Damn the one time I bring this up I loaned out my book on it lol.

They touch off on it in a book regarding the Philidelphia Experiment and Einsteins involvment.

And you are correct about his reservations. The book tells of a conversation between him and a life long friend in which he obviously was overjoyed by what he had discovered, and horrified at what it had done.

At the same conversation he shows the UFT to his friend. When the friend is done reading it, Einstein throws it into the fire. He asks Einstein why he did it, and he basically says that were not ready; that he cant be responsible for giving us the means to leave this earth and spread what we are (keep in mind this is post WW1&2). (This is from memory, ill get the book back and update this post).

Grudgeingly I agree with his decesion. We werent ready.

But now we are ready.

As to the Alien race known as the greys, what we call the UFT I would imagine is simple arithmatic to them.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Heh, imagine ... we're like, "Finally! We've mastered the UFT ... just like Einstein did several decades ago ... phew ..."
Greys come, take one good look at us, and go. "FINALLY!!!!!"

That'd be funny.

It would be like 2x2 for them.

top topics

join