It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

making things move with your mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I just been thinking about when i was a kid. I used to believe i could make things move with power of the mind.

To this day i still think this is possible as i believe we all have this talent locked away in our brains somewhere.

Im i the only person who has sat there and stared at objects willing them to move but with no luck? I DONT THINK SO.

Only thing is ive never seen proof of anyone being able to do this.

Id be grateful to hear from yourselves of any evidence or if your just all as crazy as me and remember trying this when you were a kid.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This topic is being discused in several threads, try a seach for "Psi Balls", "Psi Wheels", or "telekinisis" for starters.

In fact, some of those threads have links to sites that offer "Psi" training.

Here a link from one of those sites:
www.psipog.net...

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Vasilis Azoth]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My friend and I used to do this in grade seven. We'd stand up our markers on their ends and stare at them, hoping they would fall over. We stopped doing it after the teacher started glaring at us like we were totally insane
. I haven't had any success either, but then again I haven't really put that much time into it. When you think about it, you probably haven't spent all that much time at it either. To be honest I'm just lazy and don't feel like working at it
. I'm not devoted enough to it to get any results, and I imagine it is just like any other skill, and takes practice to learn, let alone master.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ive been interested in trying to do it and it would be really cool to get so good at it that it wouldnt take to long to make somethign move, maybe to get so good that within seconds you could get somethign to move (depending on the mass of the object)

To be able to do the first time you probably have to have your mind completly clear and focus on absolutly nothign else except "move" while staring at the object you want to move.

It woudl be the ultimate lazy persons dream, not having to get up to get the remote

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Check out this image from Saltcube.com. This is an exercise for improving visualization for Astral Projection, but I have a feeling it could be of benefit here too:

Source: Saltcube.com
Watch the center black dot without moving your eyes at all. After a while the surrounding colors of fluff vanish. That's about the level of stillness I've found is needed in order to develop WILD imagery and keep it.

Try practicing to make the imagery to disappear, then start counting to see how long you can keep the imagery gone. When you are going to sleep or are visualizing, try to keep your eyes that still for as long as you can.

I assume this is the type of concentration you would need to get the psychokinesis working. A good visual guide to show you if you are doing it right or not.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
that thing is amazing, i had them dissapear in a few seconds but after abotu 1 second they started to reappear. Ya...focusing enough to feep those gone for minutes would prbably be able to greatly increase your chances of mind abilities.

Edit: ugh after doing that for a while ive realized it takes a lot of thinking and focus to keep them invisible for a while...my best so far is about 2-3 seconds.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by noiro]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Don't get discouraged noiro. See, you are already making progress
. If these abilities are real, they are certainly not like Hollywood makes them out to be, where you just wake up one morning and you are able to lift cars effortlessly just by looking at them. lol. Keep at it. You need to learn how to walk before you can learn to run, and far before you can attempt to run a marathon. I'll look into some more exercises and things like this that might help us all out, though.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
When playing with that dot concentration thing make sure to blink as normal, it can be very bad for your eyes otherwise. That said, it is an interesting little concentration exercise. You can do it without that image, if you just stare at anything long enough with your mind calm you can "watch" reality disappear. I missed the bus doing it down town once, hehe..

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There's also a current thread that discussed mental abilities such as moving things with yoru mind (telekinesis)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join