It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien religion :: Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yeah, so I been reading all this stuff on here about the Greys, Draconian/Reptilian, inner humanoids and what not... I read this so called former Duce workers Thomas Edwin Castello and his grand descriptions of the aliens what they eat, weapons, vehicles, etc... I read this and other things I keep finding my self looking for a particular answer, but I have not found it. So I pose upon the members of this forum to perhaps give me anything that would answer this question.

Question being.. What beliefs do these aliens hold. Do they believe in a one God as in the Bible? Are they Sabbath keepers? Do they have some other sort of bizarre belief or dogma? or is this a complete mystery?

Regardless of the Duce existence or aliens existence. I just would like to know the belief system of the pseudo aliens. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Aliens have made great use of a sustained black hole to power their U.F.O.'S. They probably have very little use of a god. If you research paranormal aspects of our own brain you will come to find out that you can dirrectly connect to god through meditation. Aliens use this to control their thoughts and possibly the controls of their ships. It is hard to come to this realization I know, the mind is more powerfull than science can identify. Open your mind and forget everything you where taught (I know it is hard) I haven't taught myself everything on purpose because it's kind of scary... I can use telepathy... that's as far as I will go now...but the mind CAN do more than that. Their god maybe a complete understanding of science, therefore god is not needed...

[edit on 5-9-2005 by eyeballkid]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Their are many cultures out there and probably like us with many different beliefs.. One of the cultures visiting our planet for the divine cause is still in search for the supreme being, they basis their knowledge on the wisdom of a counsil of "higher beings" with ultimate intelligence... dont believe me read my thread on "Message from the Gods" good read....

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
GameSetMatch

All of the known races of people in the known Universes believe in the one same God, and that is because God makes sure of that and teaches through all creation himself. But, we humans on Earth are the only ones who have all these silly religious beliefs based on fairytale dogma and all these concepts of demons and eternal damnation to hell.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
All due respect to my friend EarthSister, but to me the notion of a single point 'God' has always struck me as a very primative, and all too human, concept.

In my experience as humans advance mentally they begin to see Spirituality in a broader sense. A recognition of the divine in all Life and a respect for that has specific positive effects on the way people act.

Upon meeting the members of an Alien Race we will have a lot to learn, even what we consider to be the simplist of aspects of life may be quite different. Once we have begun to really understand them on these sorts of matters we will begin to understand what sort of Spiritual beliefs they may hold. I would hope that whatever they may believe, they are the sorts of things that help to guide them into better social behavior.

I can also easily see Races that have no real conception of religion in any form. After all it is the moral failings in humans, how easy it is for us to be self-centered and selfish, that drives religion in the first place. If it was natural for us to be compassionate towards others, if we would never even think of harming others, we would have little need for religion ourselves.

In short it would shock me beyond belief if other Races held beliefs that even remotely resembled our notion of one all-powerful 'God'.

A.T
(-)

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
EBE1-3 and the greys supposedly worship the universe itself as a supreme being, from DOTY, Collins book "Exempt from Disclosure".

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatchRegardless of the Duce existence or aliens existence. I just would like to know the belief system of the pseudo aliens. Thank you.
You cold read a million posts and I think the conclusion is, it's whatever you are comfortable with. The reason why there are so many points of view is because each person has a personal threshold. If you choose to believe in them this way, then tailor make it to suit your beliefs and comfort zones. No one here can offer you a meeting with an alien so you can ask them yourself. There are clear, practical, and common sense reasons why they can't. Once you seperate a purported species from science, logic, and practical world, you enter the realm of spirituality. It becomes your own belief.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by nullster]

new topics

top topics

join