It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Champ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yeah, That's the photo. Whatever it looks like, it doesn't belong in Lake Champlain. Call it what you want, but it shouldn't be there, yet, it is there!

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverSurfer

dunno to me it looks kind of like a flipper from a whale or something..

or maybe one could see a head too, but i tend do lean against flipper with this photo..

i like the whale flipper version definitely looks like a whale "waving" humpbacks are well known for having that behaviour
as for the picture , i've never been to that lake and it is highly improbable i will ever go , but please explain how anyone can be 100 % sure or prove that that picture has been taken at the alleged lake ?
To be quite frank, it looks like just another body of water, a beach and some vegetation , what makes it so unique that it cannot be mistaken with any other lake / body of water ? I'm not convinced, well i'm not convinced very often to be honnest .

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Its hard to tell from the other cropped photo but theres clearly plants in the foreground of this picture. That would rule out a ocean shot from a boat. So I doubt it was a picture she took on some whale watching tour or something

IMHO the whale thing doesn't fly because whale flippers are not really floppy like that picture and the color is all wrong.

Theres a humpback whale note the flipper is quite stiff. I have never seen a photo with a humpback whale flipper bent like that.

Theres still other questions like why Sandra Mansi didnt come forward with the picture until 4 years after the event.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
for those who suggest it might have been a hippo, that just brings up more confusing questons, such as "Why is a hippo in an american lake?"
same thing for a whale

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
PLEASE FIND A LINK TO THIS VIDEO... someone!! ahhhhh im dying to see it!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Anyone who has ever been to lake Champlain, it is not a spooky place, that makes one think, monster! But in reality, people are making more real sightings there than loch ness, which needs its sightings for the economy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join