It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont know if someone else have received this link but...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As I was looking at those folded bills, I got a deja-vous.
I remember having a dream about this. Not the same thing. Just the same feelings the same colors the same sense of dread.
What is going on here? Is anyone around who has any idea, who can explain any of this? Are there any who can understand such very unusual things?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The Holy Spirit is Huge. The Holy Spirit is a Healing Agent. The Holy Spirit is good and excellent. Why is this person using the name of the Holy Spirit to get our attention?

Does anyone know how the Holy Spirit works so I may have some evidence and know more of what this person here showing us folded dollar bills is all about?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What do you mean they sent a link to you in your EMAIL? And at the risk of being nosey, what did it say?

Please Sir, explain.......

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
"Kind of funny how much he presses christianity as the answer. "

I was thinking the same thing. Kind of unusual. At the same time it is a contradiction because he also says to 'Repent'. And that word in itself is a heavy thing. I dunno.........

This is truly something bare bones weird.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
is also a creature who God Himself has created and it don't matter who likes it or uses it as an image, you certainly cannot knock it down so easily. That is an animal! And that is how I know these idiots who proclaim wrong against those who use it are the ones who are wrong because they are taking the image of a wild animal and using it to their own benefit.

Boom ! I have my answer. Oh who are those who are knocking down the beautiful animals of OUR WORLD ??? Shame on them ! ! ! There I have THREE EXCLAMATION MARKS. JONATHAN YOU BEST BE PREPARED ! ! ! (Hahahaha Frocking ijots!)

How could he? Compare EAGLES to hitler?

"OH, incidentally the eagle was also a symbol for Rome and for Hitler! We all know what nice guys THEY were."

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
"Let's talk about Genesis 6 for a moment " When the heavenly beings saw the beautiful women of the human race, they took any they wanted as wives."

As mentioned above, THEY showed up from the sky, THEY bred with humans, THEY set themselves up as GODS, THEY set up pagan idolatry (WHICH HAS TAKEN ITS PERVERTED FORM AS CATHOLIC CHRISTIANITY). THEY make our 5, 10 & 20 dollar bills, and put in their hidden agendas of bombing our buildings. Now THEY run the whole world and THEY do things like bomb the Twin Towers and the Pentagon . "

HEY.......didn't they die with Noahs' flood?

Yes they diiid.......................

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
......This is obviously the work of zealots. Persons who have lost their true way of living. They condemn all those who may save them........

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
"MATHEW 10:34 - " DO NOT THINK I HAVE COME TO BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD . NO , I DID NOT COME TO BRING PEACE , BUT A SWORD . I CAME TO SET SONS AGAINST THEIR FATHERS , DAUGHTERS AGAINST THEIR MOTHERS ,DAUGHTERS - IN -LAW AGAINST THEIR MOTHERS - IN -LAW ;YOUR WORST ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF YOUR OWN FAMILY . "' This Bible passage makes complete sense now, don't you agree ???"

I SURE DO ! And now we see who our enemy IS !

Your kind of CRApart.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That is the most grotesque piece of #e that I have seen in ages. How so disfiguring. Anyone could take pictures, turn them this way and that and lead peoples imagination to believe this and that. They are going to PAY DEARLY for messing around with the name of the Holy Spirit. No one should EVER mess around with that Name!

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Dude chill out.

Its a coincidance, I think. Its just the way the linbes and stuff are on the bills. Its nothing to get worked over.

You shouldnt be folsing your money looking for answers, you need to look at the bill directly. What does it say on it?

Federal Reserve Note. Federal reserve. Thats what you need to worry about, not some christian ramblings about the holy spook and crap.

The Federal reserve is real, and it controls your country, regardless of whose in office.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join