It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Black’s Turn Cannibal!” And Is Katrina a Racist Hurricane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Reports have surfaced that after just 4 days black New Owens reverted back to the cannibalism that was rampant in pre-colonial Africa. Type “cannibalism New-Owens” on Google and you’ll see what I mean.
www.worldnetdaily.com...
www.omgn.com...
However so far there seems to be only one original source; that is a “civil rights activist” by the sir name of Robinsons. And of course he’s holding people of white ethnic origin responsible by unashamedly accusing them of “neglecting African Americans”. May we be grateful to people like him for not using politics to take advantage of a natural disaster (possibly aided by global warming).

Which brings me to my point: Is hurricane Katrina raciest? Hurricane Katrina struck an area where about two thirds of the population are black. Furthermore many of the black people living in New Owens where disproportionately poor to the white population owing firstly to the failure of global communism and secondly to the lack of family wealth (caused in part by the legacy of racial discrimination).
Furthermore; only when the majority of “black-exploiting whites” had evacuated New Owens (enabled in part by their disproportionately high wealth) did the hurricane strike the area with its full force. So come on! Is this a white supremacist hurricane or what?

But seriously what should we do about the Robinsons in this world who use natural disasters, accusations of cannibalism (so far without evidence) and in normal times everything and anything in the book to steer up hatred against white people, and therefore cause the opposite as well?

If Robinson was a Nazi the chances are the media would ignore him; so by accusing his own people of cannibalism and then blaming it on whites (so far without apparent evidence on both counts) he has surely been more effective at playing politics with race than any born again Hitler?

If so, do the Robinsons of this world have a moral right to incite racial hatred? (Even if it’s just against white people?).
In other words could people like him be held to account for the social tension and trouble they cause? In fact can they be in today’s “political correct society”?
Certainly in Britain we have a law against “incitement to racial hatred”. Personally I think this goes way too far, but is that what you think is needed? Because surely we don’t want the Robinson’s of this world or their consequences any more than we need them? And at a time when so many people are going to return home with next to nothing is it really wise to tolerate people who make such remarks encase they succeed in turning desperate peoples grief to anger?
Are there any alternatives presides legislation to combat the current state of affairs you know of? Or could even recommend? Or else is the only way forward to follow the British government by legislating against freedom of speech in order to legislate against racism (“incitement to cause racial hatred”)?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
sure sound like it.
but i havent heard of a hurricane with a brain before???

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i wont comment on the racist bit , but its been 5 / 6 days dammit , anyone in NO who is eating " long pig " after only 5 days , isnt doing it because they are oppressed , starving or any other BS excuse - they are doing it because they want to

bottom line is wandering round NO in august - you will be in medical trouble after 3 days with no water , you will [ dep on health and bmi ] still be ok after 2 weeks sans food

YRS - APE

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Not going to get into the whole race thing, but this made me laugh:

Furthermore many of the black people living in New Owens where disproportionately poor to the white population owing firstly to the failure of global communism and secondly to the lack of family wealth (caused in part by the legacy of racial discrimination).

The failure of Global Communism? Partly because of past discrimination?

What has it got to do with communism? And I think you'll find the lack of family wealth almost entirely because of discrimination. They have never had the opportuinity to be wealthy, as rich, white men still owned everything after they were freed and only recently is America starting to be more racially tolerant. Stuck in a rut with no opportunities breeds poverty....

Not bloody communism, where did you get that from?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Not going to get into the whole race thing, but this made me laugh:

Furthermore many of the black people living in New Owens where disproportionately poor to the white population owing firstly to the failure of global communism and secondly to the lack of family wealth (caused in part by the legacy of racial discrimination).

The failure of Global Communism? Partly because of past discrimination?

What has it got to do with communism? And I think you'll find the lack of family wealth almost entirely because of discrimination. They have never had the opportuinity to be wealthy, as rich, white men still owned everything after they were freed and only recently is America starting to be more racially tolerant. Stuck in a rut with no opportunities breeds poverty....

Well, apparently some of you other whites are alot more privelleged than i if your 'inheriting' family wealth. My family was one of the families that lost their land to the government, We certainly never 'rich' in the sense of liquid assets. I think its fair to say that most whites dont inherit any family wealth and the ones that do, well they are the privilleged few and certainly not the majority, so blacks arent alone with having no inheritance, i think their real problem, and this is what cosby was trying to tell them, is they need to be more self-motivated and get education.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You know, its funny how people try to come up with reasons why somthing happened......... A hurricane is a NATURAL DISASTER. Natural being the key word. Things like this happen all around the world. But since we as americans are not use to somthing to this extent, we start trying to find other ressons of a super natural realm to explain this devistation. Mind you, somthing far worse happened to asia this past year.
As far as the canniblism thats just nonsense. Its amazing what people write and the people that believe it. Sounds like a tabloid.

[edit on 6-9-2005 by biopolitical]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nothing would surprise me about New Orleans, those "people" down there don't seem to be capable of anything other than the most base animilastic behavior.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winchester Ranger T
Nothing would surprise me about New Orleans, those "people" down there don't seem to be capable of anything other than the most base animilastic behavior.

And what "people" would you be refer to exactly?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I thought "those people" = "people in NO"..

Lets face it, if hedonism had a state capital it would have been in NO - not that there is anything wrong with a little hedonism every now and again.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I highly doubt this is true.

I'm really beginning to think that Katrina is going to be used by the powers to facilitate more racial problems in the States. Perhaps the fall out will result in more race riots. Why you asks. Hmm let’s see increase of government control of day to day lives. Fewer freedoms shell I continue, seems to fit the agenda. Perhaps what is coming down the pipe line will make the patriot act looks like a bazooka Joe gum gag story.

[edit on C:Tueocu09e9 by Opus]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks everybody for the interesting responses. I haven’t heard much more about cannibalism so I suppose the so called civil rights activist Robinson really was trying to promote his own fame at the expense of his own people.
Stumason sorry about mentioning "the failure of global communism for the lack of family wealth in the black population". I was half joking and only mentioned it because communism would make "everybody equal" (well financially anyway depending on what version).
Yes you are totally right that the lack of family wealth in the black population is mostly due to past and ongoing discrimination which is why I mentioned it immediately afterwards.

WARNING A POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE OPINION AND LINK
But if like most people you think all races are COMPLETELY equal i think you are wrong. I don't agree with racial discrimination because i think it is by a too blunt an instrument to justify discrimination. There's better ways (criminal records ect). But personally I am racist when it comes to thinking that on AVERAGE some races outperform others in certain areas at least. There are 3 reasons: diet (famine can't be good for brain development), culture (a repetitive lifestyle or one of living with view people can't be good for brain development ether) and genetic. Do you really that the challenges faced by our ancestors leaving Africa, and the different societies and cultures we humans live in have had nil on human genetics? Or that society alone has not caused a form of selective breeding to take place through the generations?
Well maybe your right but I suggest you take a look at the below link. There's no swastika’s (not that I can see) and I don't think the sites run by skin heads. Just academics speaking the findings of their research.

www.mugu.com...

If I believed in racial discrimination I would not be afraid to say it on here (after my warnings at least). But I don't for the reason said: It’s too blunt an instrument. But nether do I believe all races are equal, and no I don't think whites are the smartest race in the world. Personally I understand it to be the Chinese and Indians to be above us in the IQ score (and I’m European English by the way).

top topics

join