It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global warming melting antarctica? Wicked! cant wait to find whats underneath the ice!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This is surely going seem off the wall. But I was told the water frozen in the deeper layers of Antatica is pure water from hundreds of thousands of years ago. And drinking such pure and non polluted or infected water cleans your body and extends one's life in a large way.

And that it will not matter your age when you posses and drink it except the age of the people drinking it..

Dallas

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Could you explain that a bit better coz that sounds really interesting.....

Also i say again *BRING ON DA STARGATE!!!* hehehe......

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I would rather not have our ice caps melt to expose anchient civilizations or anything like that. I really think mankind already has this evidence but it is hidden & covered up by the powers that be.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry Shadow, but as i read your initial post i couldn't help but think with each point you made "So what? Is global warming worth discovering that?".... ask yourself that with each of those points.

Even if we discovered something so fantastic about our past as to completely change the way we think about ourselves and our place in the universe, so what? Is it worth all the death and destruction (to all the men, women, children, animals and plant life on this fragile planet)? You ever stop to ask yourself that maybe we wont be in a position to benifit from any of that knowledge? What if the process of global warming once started, never ends until the world itself dies... forever. Ever think about the implications of those what ifs?

Its exactly that sort of self centered ways of thinking that is destroying that which is sacred on our planet, both now and throughout human history.

"Lets ruin the planet and see what we find out, maybe we will find some bones, or ooohhhh better yet, altantis or a UFO". You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Duplicated my own post. Actually, this was better than the one above, but the one above had no edit function. So your all stuck with an inferior post (laugh!).

Dallas

[edit on 11-9-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Master Wu,
I think you're being a little hard on the poster, here. Maybe the subject of global warming shouldn't have preceded the fantasy of what's beneath the ice, but, jeez, you can tell that it's a post about a fantasy and not one about harming the earth. Can't we just dwell on that instead of leaping to the condemnation of 'that type of thinking', etc.?

How about this: Okay, there's a polar shift, and that's not our fault, is it? Now...antarctica is revealed. What do we most want to find there?

Jeez.

Edited to add: I want to find Atlantis!

[edit on 9/11/05 by FibroKat]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'd want to find nothing but meteors, just to prove all these madmen wrong and show that we are told the truth

But I'd also really like to find a long lost speices of primate.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
I'm sorry Shadow, but as i read your initial post i couldn't help but think with each point you made "So what? Is global warming worth discovering that?".... ask yourself that with each of those points.

We already know this is a cycle what human's have just helped to speed up.

It was going to happen one day, like it or not.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I know, only instead of happening over 1000 years, its gunna happen in 50 to 200 possibly. And no, i dont think that them melting is worth that, im just saying that since we cant avoid the inevitable we should at least try to find something positive to fucus on like finding frozen neanderthal man or stargate atlantis etc etc
, instead of wallowing in ourown self pity, "ohhh.....we wrecked the world with our cars and fridges.....".

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
perhapes we may find a bacteria that has been cut off from the rest of the planet for years that we have no resistance to

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well on that note you should definately watch "the cave". It explains the myth behind Hell. Basically a parasitic bacteria, having evolved entirely in isolation in a closed off cave (the entrance being underneath a church btw), formed a new lifeform. It mutates mammals etc into hellish creatures, aka the hell beneath the earth bible story. SO COOL.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
sounds cool i like the idea of not only other life forms that we dont know about in space or here that may also make us look like a bacterium in comparison

but anyway i think there are some serious revelations to be made in antartica if they havn't already been made we will have to wait for some time for it to melt though

giving us time to hopfully drill into lake vostok (without causing our own bacteria on the drill to infect the possible old specimin

just think though if we manage to drill into this lake safly we would get to see life that has been isolated from the rest of the planet evolving who knows what we might find possible cures to illness missing gaps in our supposed evolution on this planet

i would love to see what they find

top topics

<< 1   >>

join