posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:47 AM
Personally, i can't wait for our mess to melt the polar ice caps. Yea i know there will be problems for us......we'll have to move inland etc, sea
levels will rise, it'll get colder?hotter depending where you are etc.
But we adapt! we always have.....chances our its not going to wipe us out
But i'm not interested in that. I'm more interested about what we'll
Possible things include:
- Mammoths, Dinosaurs, BIG sea dino's (the ones that look like nessie)
- The next possibilty is obviously that we find a super advanced, ancient city
- Or maybe we just find a regular old city.....or a whole, pre-industrial civilization, preserved under the ice.
- Man's missing links
- A Stargate (fingers crossed on that one!
- Meteorites, perfectly preserved for millenia.
- UFO's, perfectly preserved for millenia.
Any other possibilities you can think of?
What would be your favorite thing to find?
My, most realistic favorite would be a male mammoth with its nuts intact and a female one with her bits preserved, so we can clone one, WOOP
There is an interesting thread on how antarctica was originally the hub of civilization as we know it. check it out!
Antarctica Hub Thread
[edit on 5-9-2005 by Shadow88]