It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong in this picture? Hint: not Bush playing his roles, the latest as Nero fiddling while N

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What's wrong in this picture? Hint: not Bush playing his roles, the latest as Nero fiddling while Rome burns

Well, it depends on what is meant with "wrong".

If it is meant as what was not originally in the script, then it's Katrina that it's wrong. And yet it still could be used in the script.

If it is meant as what was added to the picture, then it's the plane that is wrong.

In both cases Bush plays his role. His next move can take place as soon as the media sucessfully will complete the next move.

9/11: The media's next move is - with CNN as solist - to insert the plane in the live video stream from Lower Manhattan. Once that operation has sucessfully been executed, Bush can stand up.

August 31: Bush playing the guitar or "Geraldo is crying about how awful it is and they won´t let people out of the city of New Orleans", was planned to produce the same effects of having the people jumping from the WTC towers.
The media's next move: " the next day Geraldo is full of joy and cheering on the rescue, saying everything is o.k...."

Having the sheeple terrified, listening to Nero fiddling - that's the message of this part of the script.

Photo:

putfile.com.../24620005634.jpg&s=x4

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not sure in what you are trying to achieve here? Or what you are trying to put across.

The link you posted sent me to one of your posts in another forum. You quoted...

Yes, not four, not three, not two or not even one plane crashed in 9/11.

You seem to have got a fair bit of disbelief from other members of the "gold & Silver forum" regarding that quote.

The whole of your post here in ATS is posted under "The War against Terrorism". I fail to see why you posted a link concerning 9/11 under the WAT title, when there are numerous others discussing the 9/11 issue.

Any chance you could clarify this post a bit?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
BikerEddie,

It's a thread by a certain poster, I need not say more. The posts wander hither and thither like a scrap of paper in the wind, pointless, meaningless and without merit. They are only a means to an end - gaining points as people try to figure out what the poster means. I generally avoid posting in this posters threads as that individual has made many claims that were discovered in time to be ... untrue and delusional.

Another MM site well worth seeing this linked post.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Chuck Stevenson]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
N.O. Mayor, did not allow nearly 600 school busses to be used in the days before Katrina hit. Nearly 20,000 could have been evacuated in one trip alone. Those same busses are still parked at the barn, ruined by flood waters.

President Bush declared a states of emergency TWO DAYS before Katrina hit, allowing the Mayor and the Governor to request and receive funds, manpower, and transportation from FEMA to assist in the evacuation. Both failed to do so.

Alabama and Mississippi both declared themselves disaster areas DURING the storm, Louisiana declared THREE DAYS after.

Power, communication, water, and access to the city were effectively eliminated for hundreds of miles around the city, keeping rescue operations from getting there in a timely matter....no roads, no trucks, no relief.

The National Guard CANNOT BE MOBILIZED WITHOUT CONSENT FROM THE GOVERNOR...she failed to do so for 48 hours. She also failed to order the state command to prepare for the coming emergency...no orders, no preperation.......empty trucks and empty Armory's.

So, tell me again, where was GW to blame for this???

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Is that post in the right thread Army?

Sorry mate, but it seems out of context going by what the thread maker started with.
Sorry i got it wrong. Im still trying to understand what he is going on about.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Matt has loudly insinuated that PresideBush did nothing, and has done nothing, concerning the damage in the Gulf ("Bush not playing his roles. The latest as Nero fiddles while Rome burns").

I proved him absolutely wrong, and denied his ignorance.

Matt also has a bad habit of linking to sites and threads that have been deleted, but wants you to believe what he says is really real. He also loves to push the conspiricy of 9/11 being nothing more than a mind job that did not actually happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Army
Matt also has a bad habit of linking to sites and threads that have been deleted, but wants you to believe what he says is really real.

Many of those pages are still available in Google cache or webarchive.org.

Originally posted by Army
He also loves to push the conspiracy of 9/11 being nothing more than a mind job that did not actually happen.

"mind job that did not actually happen"? Not a good description of what happened:
- Bombs in the Pentagon and in the WTC towers, small crater in Shanksville, second WTC crash faked with a "plane" inserted by CNN before disappearing behind the first tower in flames - in other words: not 4, 3, 2 or even 1 plane - no planes at all;
- all other video and photos with the WTC "planes", inserted with software AFTERWARDS - starting with including the first "crash", presented some hours later;
- demolition of WTC towers hidden by showing live only huge clouds of smoke instead of a global view of the demolition and later faking photos of the crash while we are still waiting for the media to broadcast any videos shot from a distance with the global view of the towers collapsing - because it's much more difficult to fake it that to fake the "planes".

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott

"mind job that did not actually happen"? Not a good description of what happened:
- Bombs in the Pentagon and in the WTC towers, small crater in Shanksville, second WTC crash faked with a "plane" inserted by CNN before disappearing behind the first tower in flames - in other words: not 4, 3, 2 or even 1 plane - no planes at all;
- all other video and photos with the WTC "planes", inserted with software AFTERWARDS - starting with including the first "crash", presented some hours later;
- demolition of WTC towers hidden by showing live only huge clouds of smoke instead of a global view of the demolition and later faking photos of the crash while we are still waiting for the media to broadcast any videos shot from a distance with the global view of the towers collapsing - because it's much more difficult to fake it that to fake the "planes".

huh? Are you insinuating the planes that hit the WTC weren't 'real', they were computer generated? By CNN?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Try to imagine the wierdist scenerio, And there is somebody that believes it.

"Insert Jews Got rich off 9-11" conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil
Try to imagine the wierdist scenerio, And there is somebody that believes it.

"Insert Jews Got rich off 9-11" conspiracy.

Yeah, I know! Just like "Bush, himself, lit a match and detonated the bombs that blew the levees in N.O."!

It's all the same 'fluff'.

I had an interesting conversation today about maturity and common sense. Some people have no common sense because they've never really 'matured'. Maturity isn't 'education', it's 'brain development'. Some folks stop after highschool and remain at that level through life.

These same people still believe there are only two ways to look at any situation, it's black or white. No such thing as grey!

The older I get the more I learn how grey the world actually is!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hmmm,

It seems to me, the harder u look at an object, the more out of focus it becomes,
this cryptical suggestion is evasive to one's self, and should be left in the annals of your own mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
No, no "shades of grey". The world really is in black and white, good and bad, right and wrong.

It's when some folks need to analyze minute details, and formulate/theorize scenarios of how that detail came to be, is when you get the grey areas....which really wasn't there in the first place.

Example: A plane hits a building, causing a tremendous fire and a level of damage that the building was never conceived of ever having to experience, so wasn't designed for.

That's the black and white. The plane hit, the building burned...and fell due to damage beyond design.

International terrorists claim to have masterminded the plot to destroy the building by flying a plane into it.

That's the black and white. Osama and his little buddies did it

The nation of good, is now embroiled in a war against the bad...more black and white. We are at war against terrorists that would, and do, kill innocent women, children, old people, and others.

End of it. We know who did it. We know why (even if we cannot comprehend it), and we know we must stop them before they do it again.....black and white.

The grey area, is when people like Mike take the plane crash, and decide to elaborate theories of government conspiricy, secret bombings, holographic images, televised images of CG planes somehow inserted into every news networks independant electronic stream, and of course, "the Jews did it". We all watched it live, we all know what we saw, we all heard the on-the-spot commentary of reporters, Policemen, Firefighters, and bystanders. The structural engineers who built the towers, tell us the flooring structure was not ever designed to support that level of damage or heat. So when the floors gave way, the buildings fell...just like we all watched, in horror, and live. To tell ME that what I saw (or anyone actually seeing it for real in New York) was faked, is completley stupid.

The facts are the facts and they are black and white. Any elaboration or distortion of the facts is nothing more than lies.

All of the above also relates with the storm damage in the south. GW did exactly what he is supposed to do in America...he let the City of NO, and the state of Louisiana take care of their people (it's that Federal/state, US Constitution stuff). Geez, he even warned them 3 days before to get the people out of there, and even declared a state of emergency 2 days before the storm hit! Yet the Mayor and Governor FAILED to respond to the emergency, and far too many died because of it. GW withheld money for the US Army Corps of Engineers levee project? Nooooooo. The current administration has given MORE USACOE money to Louisiana than any other state in the last 5 years. Ya gotta ask---where'd that money go Ma'am? It certainly didn't go into the levee's, it certainly didn't go into modernizing the many pumps around the city of NO...in fact, nobody can find it. Yet even THAT is somehow GW's fault.......................not.

GW didn't make the storm, nor enhance it, nor did he drive any busses out of the area.

Another thing so many people do not understand...FEMA is not a First Responder, nor are they a rescue team, nor are they food/water distributers, nor are they bus drivers. FEMA responds only AFTER the state has declared itself a disaster area, and only AFTER the Feds have declared the area a disaster area. Only THEN can they begin to bring together those agencies that DO First Respond, conduct rescues, distribute food/water, and bring in the busses to get people out of there. The Mayor did not use nearly 2000 school busses from all surrounding parishes, and the Governor has YET to declare a state of emergency or disaster area! Recall, the levee's did not fail, and major flooding did not occur in NO until AFTER the storm passed, people could STILL get out.

The Mayor of NO killed his people by his own inaction. The Governor killed her people by her ignorance.

Has anyone heard about all this lack of anything in Mississippi or Alabama (which sustained far more damage than LA)? Know why? THEY got the hell out of there!

...and don't EVEN get me started on the racism charges...

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Going to take some advice here.
Seems I haven't seen anything of any proof, just a 100+ questions.

Who said let's put this in the anus of his mind?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Not sure that it really matters or that this is the right topic to post this but I had something confirmed yesterday that I always suspected. I had a veteran commercial pilot yesterday tell me that the Pennsylvania flight was indeed shot down. He said there were two distinct debris fields. He said a jet falling from the sky only leaves one. The first debris field of course being there the missle hit the jet. The second debris field was where the jet hit the ground. Its always interesting hearing that kind of stuff from a professional pilot.

new topics

top topics

join