It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: WITD

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Observation:

MODs vote No.

Banned members vote yes.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
He's been proven to be real, seeing as William (Sceptic Overlord) has told us all about him in many threads. For those of you who want to know do a search for WITD. There are ample threads available. Umbrax why did you revive this old thread?
I'm guessing because of the new game thats going on here on ATS?

The bottom line comes down to this and can be verified by SO. He was a hacker pure and simple, who changed the dates of his posts to make it look like he predicted the Jakarta Bombings. Plain and simple.

[edit on 10-24-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've been reading all the threads from that time. I was just making an observation. I'm kind of surprised this isn't talked about more, even though it was a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

The bottom line comes down to this and can be verified by SO. He was a hacker pure and simple, who changed the dates of his posts to make it look like he predicted the Jakarta Bombings. Plain and simple.

[edit on 10-24-2005 by CPYKOmega]

Yep. That's it. And he also jacked with other members' posts. That's what eventually did him in.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
WITD was John Titor

Couldn't you tell...

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Observation:

MODs vote No.

Banned members vote yes.

Now that was interesting Umbrax and an interesting point you've made. It is funny that all the banned members voted yes, talk about censorship

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yes, and I have a feeling what he is doing and who it is.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I have to agree
i think we all do at the end of day.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Care to elaborate on whom you speak of? Were you a lurker back when the WITD conspiracy was going on? Just wondering, since your registration date tells me that you are a fairly new member.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Care to elaborate on whom you speak of? Were you a lurker back when the WITD conspiracy was going on? Just wondering, since your registration date tells me that you are a fairly new member.

i think he is saying its apart of the WITD game we have going now...but that is abit twisted if the real event was a game

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

whispersinthedark has been around for quite a while..contact has been made, all from me..

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

whispersinthedark has been around for quite a while..contact has been made, all from me..

Again with the one liner. Can you please elaborate on your WITD theories, or are you now trying to add a bit of sarcasm to your posts, because we found out you are lying through your teeth?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Again with the one liner. Can you please elaborate on your WITD theories, or are you now trying to add a bit of sarcasm to your posts, because we found out you are lying through your teeth?

Why do you say that? It is a known hacker and overall forum disrupter.
What else would you have me say? I was sure he had been put to rest with this last escadade?
or NOT

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

contact has been made, all from me..

I think the question is more aimed at this comment. You are claiming to of made contact with WITD?

I believe you have me on ignore so maybe someone else would like to re-ask this question

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

contact has been made, all from me..

I think the question is more aimed at this comment. You are claiming to of made contact with WITD?

I believe you have me on ignore so maybe someone else would like to re-ask this question

Yes, and I also found out I have a tagalong on all my postings, when I post it is attached to another member..
This is something I could not dream up in my wildest dreams..
Is it so surprising that contact with this individual is so unique?

I am unable to get any answers, so I quit asking questions..I just let them tagalong as i do not know how to detach it.
When I spent the 5000 points, I never though there would be the same bashing that is on the posts...dis-appointed--thought it was a safe place.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

When I spent the 5000 points, I never though there would be the same bashing that is on the posts...dis-appointed--thought it was a safe place.

What bashing? Is it too much to ask you to explain your enigmatic posts? Why the need to be so defensive? We only want to know what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
[[[[What bashing? Is it too much to ask you to explain your enigmatic posts? Why the need to be so defensive? We only want to know what you are talking about.]]]]

I am no more an enigma than anyone else..I have shared a large part of my strange life to whomever wished to read it.
There is not reason for me to make up any lies, as that creates bad karma, and karma is a harsh mistress.

hiya my tagalong..not u umbrax..

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   

It is a known hacker

Well, "apparently"...there was and is a large group who will beg differ

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

It is a known hacker

Well, "apparently"...there was and is a large group who will beg differ

Then pardon me if I do not see this as being the case, changing posts, just general causing disruptions, leads me to see a need for attention..from the core group and all the threads being brought about..
Suppose it is now having a good laugh?

[edit on 31-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Then pardon me if I do not see this as being the case, changing posts, just general causing disruptions, leads me to see a need for attention..from the core group and all the threads being brought about..
Suppose it is now having a good laugh?

[edit on 31-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

Its quite obvious you werent around during the whole ordeal. You obviously know nothing, jusding by your nonsensical postings.

One of our former members, Dragonrider, was the one who made the most contact and did the most checking on WITD, and he generally felt that WITD was the real deal.

Its been far too long ago for me to even care anymore. I dont know if Ill ever really know the total truth in the whole case, so I have long ago filed it away in my "Hmmmm" file.

Anyway, it was well over 2 years ago,and has been a taboo subject. Why are we discussing it now?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join