It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this thing on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
umm, Hello is good for a start I suppose. Been trolling around the forums reading posts and the such, figured I'd create an account. About me? I am a homosapien for starters. That's a mamal for the non earth based life forms. I like to share my thoughts with people, even though sometimes they think I am crazy. Crazy for even having such thoughts, and even crazier for telling them about it. I have a fear of organized religion, I rather just avoid church and Benny Hin zealots all together, same goes for other religions, I am not hating any of them. Just when someone has extreme religion all in my face I tend to pull back and run, far far away.

My religious belief would be....

I believe in a higher form that created everything, I believe a big bang happened but that was part of the design. I think only true lesson in any religion is try to be a decent, compassionate human, sometimes that can be hard though. Also I think the rest of holy scriptures are most likely used to enslave our fellow man.

Now onto Aliens...

I am not sure I've read a lot, I "know" they are out there. I am not sure about all the conspiracies about them, but you never know.

I feel as if I didn't do very good for my introduction because I had a semi rant about religion which wasnt my intention.

oh uh I like long walks on the beach under the moon lit sky.
yeah... thats it.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Welcome!

We have been expecting you!
Please make yourself at home.
Many great folks here and interesting topics.

have fun posting!!

Mark

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I think you will be suprised that a great deal of people do think as you do. That basically ALL religions are a controlling agent, the wars, and violence committed in the name of religion well!! I shudder to think.
Those that belong to the major religions and Believe!! hullo!! that after they die they will see their loved ones in heaven, and there will be a few virgins scattered around, get real!!
This is supposed to be the reward for being a good little controlled person without a mind of your own.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Welcome ReflectingGod...now get to posting.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ats TheReflectingGod
enjoy the site if you need anything
feel free to send me a u2u

se7n

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
now thats weird, I registered this name a while back once up at college.

Then my pw stopped working thus I didn't post much and I guess it got wiped, and now this name has returned being used by a different flesh vessel?!!!!!!!!!

wow.

Anyways glad you're are here, perhaps we are sharring a common wave length lol just messing with ya.

Welcome to ATS

PS: I really did register that name..

pps: it might've had some ASCII I can't remember

omgppspsp: Dude reread his post, has a lot of same views as me, maybe I created this account during some sort of zombified sleep trance disco. lolz

[Edited on 15-6-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse! Hope you enjoy your complementary bed-pan.

new topics

top topics

join