It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

david aider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Is it real? (look him up on google...) He is a genious rocket engineer who toured area 51 in the 70's and saw and interacted with an alien engine at least five times the size of his own engine he made himself on a miniture scale. (actuall engine was HUGE. devolped in a space in the universe with the least amount of gravity.)

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I feel David Adair's story is very real. He knew Gen Lemay as a kid and his apparatus for removing Jet Air Craft Engines is still alive and working today.

I'm sure ATS has a lot on Adair already posted and debated.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thank you Dallas. This IS proof!I just did a search on this site and I only got my own post...

[edit on 4-9-2005 by eyeballkid]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Can you post some infor on this guy? thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well sorry about that if you can't find it here at ATS. But I'm fully aware of the discussions re Adair here..but that does not mean it's held in the archives or what I refered to as the grey area? I'm certainly not suggesting 'proof', just more information on the Man and his past.

His childhood and A51 is quite amazing and he's been on Commercial to Commercial AM (Coast to Coast AM) with Art Bell a couple times that I listened to.

The right ups on the Web are interesting and I believe Linda Moulton Howe's got him posted there as well? (Not a free site though).

Dallas

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Tryed to google, but dudnt see anything, can you post some direct links to this guys info please?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
All kinds of stuff on DAVID ADAIR on the Web.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Is this guy still around (alive) after telling UFO secrets from Area 51?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In my initial reading on Mr. ADAIR and his experience reads like fiction. Of course, I just started reading, but its sounds like this wunderkind who built an improbable fusion rocket at such a young age, has never advanced any propulsion technology to this day. What has Adair done to advance rocket propulsion?

Like many of his kind, schooling, research papers, degrees, anything that would ground his claims can't be verified. Enter the convenient cloak and dagger element to explain everything away. If someone has a trusty university or science site listing his involvement with their programs, please post the sites. Please if anyone has the college thesis or research papers he has written, I would like to follow up on this.

The notion the "Government" would knock him off for purported disclosure. That's an overused and unsubstantiated point people make to reduce presenting facts. Meanwhile I've read he's written books about his experiences. So much for being a target. Has anyone of these insider high profile people been killed? They all talk about death threats and then go on tours and rake in the bucks while wrinting books.

I've just started looking into him, but so far the information is mostly on disingenuous cloak and dagger sites.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This guy wants disclosure as much as Greer does. What does a cloak and dagger site have to do with anything? People present info on the basis that it is real. Why does this seem fictional. Either you believe or you don't. Kind of like faith...If you have faith that no official news source wants to investigate this... then it's not true...? I am angry that posts like this don't inject as much as communication as would a post that someone had seen a reptilian...

top topics

join