Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

myspace.com ATSers, let's make each other friends!!!

page: 7
4
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
www.myspace.com...

Just please send me a message, so I know it isn't some crazy adbot!:bash:


friend request and message sent






posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
feel free to add me

myspace.com/necropunk



posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
feel free to add me

myspace.com/necropunk


Sending request now.

Welcome to the club!



posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If anybody is interested in Xpert11 Myspace profile.
Here is a link
Cheers xpert11.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by xpert11]



posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
friend requests sent...





posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Does anyone know any codes to modify the occupancy (fade) of content box background colour without also affecting the text and pictures in the content box? I'm having a difficult time coding it from scratch as it has a blanket effect on everything.



posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
am i supposed to post my page here? i think it might violate TOS, but...ok, here goes.

www.myspace.com/championlowlife

by the way, i'm one of those guys who sends rude messages to people i don't know who try to add me, so please preface any friend requests (HA!) with a message.



posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Does anyone know any codes to modify the occupancy (fade) of content box background colour without also affecting the text and pictures in the content box? I'm having a difficult time coding it from scratch as it has a blanket effect on everything.


no, sorry...


Originally posted by 25cents
am i supposed to post my page here? i think it might violate TOS, but...ok, here goes.

www.myspace.com/championlowlife

by the way, i'm one of those guys who sends rude messages to people i don't know who try to add me, so please preface any friend requests (HA!) with a message.



it doesn't violate any TOs that i know of...

i sent you a friend request...





posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nevermind

I am having trouble with myspace again. Ill edit this post again witht he URL when I get it all figured out

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Thom the Barbarian]



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
For all those who added me before you will have to do it aghain as i had to get a new account.

here is my url www.myspace.com/picklewalsh

First person to call me Emo dies lol



posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh, there I am

www.myspace.com...



posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
friend requests sent





posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
hurrey, after years of boycotting i have finaly made a profile page.

www.myspace.com...

hopfully i will get something out of this.



posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by funny_pom
hurrey, after years of boycotting i have finaly made a profile page.


I had the pleasure of being your first "view"....WAHOO!




posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey there, feel free to add me as well.

profile.myspace.com...




posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
here's mine
www.myspace.com...

they see ALL,i'm looking at your pictures,are you the one with the glasses?

BTW one of my friends is called disinformation
It's interesting,also check out their website disinfo.com

[edit on 28-10-2006 by tormentor]



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Alex Jones has a myspace profile
www.myspace.com...
here is his website www.infowars.com...



[edit on 30-10-2006 by tormentor]



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
they see ALL,i'm looking at your pictures,are you the one with the glasses?


yupp...

and the beautiful lady in all the other pictures is my girlfriend

EDIT:

all friend requests sent!!!




[edit on 31-10-2006 by they see ALL]



posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
profile.myspace.com...

braces for impact.



posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Ook.... Does anyone believe in the new Live space? lol..

:shk:

spaces.live.com...

[edit on 12-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]





new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join