It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were President...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I swear, if I were President I would stage a fake shape changing during a national address or photo op on TV.

I would hire the best special effects and digital artists to set everything up.

Right in the middle of the speech I would show a piece of my face falling off and a lizard eye showing, then maybe show a glimpse of reptillian skin and go into a Technical Difficulty screen.

Then it would come back on and I would explain the joke. The normal people would think "Damn that guy is #ed up!" and get over it. The rest of you would take your screen captures and videos and run with it as though it were real and that the technical difficulty screen gave just enough time to make it look like it was all rigged, yadda yadda. LOL

I would do it just to get the motors of every freak out there who keeps making me sift through all of the reptilian government conspiracy trash all over the internet.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by ElectricCrow]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What moral effects do you think this would bring to the masses?
& how do you personally feel about this "reptilian government conspiracy trash"? Explain your thoughts.

[edit on 073030p://000 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i'm not exactly sure i understand how this belongs on the secret societies thread and not a below top secret one.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
i'm not exactly sure i understand how this belongs on the secret societies thread and not a below top secret one.

I don't really understand the post at all to be honest. I guess maybe he put it in here because....well I haven't come up with a Rational idea yet but I will get back to you when I figure one out

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Funny thing is...I have seen George W Bush give the perked up lipped gaze under his brow 3 times this month. I love when these creatures stress out...they do actually show the reptillian transformation. But not like you would see in the movie V.
Funny thing is, people keep looking for scales, green skin and slit pupils rather than the overall demeanor. That is why many of you cannot see it. You're too attached to 3 dimensions.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
On a related note...I'm still looking for a copy of the video in which Al Gore allegedly shape shifted on national television. Lots of websites mention it, but nobody seems to have it.

Here's the classic Clinton Shapeshift article for those who haven't seen it.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
now maybe i'm the strange one here but that all sounds like crazy talk to me

the only thing reptilian about bush is how snake-y that bastard can be

if they're really reptilian shape shifters then i challenge them to a duel...i'd totally mess them up

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Funny thing is...I have seen George W Bush give the perked up lipped gaze under his brow 3 times this month. I love when these creatures stress out...they do actually show the reptillian transformation. But not like you would see in the movie V.
Funny thing is, people keep looking for scales, green skin and slit pupils rather than the overall demeanor. That is why many of you cannot see it. You're too attached to 3 dimensions.

Since you seem so sure of the existence of reptilians in key positions of power, are you doing anything about it? I mean, if I was aware of such a thing, I would be doing more than simply sitting on the computer and chatting about it with other nerds who have been duped into believing the same nonsense.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
On a related note...I'm still looking for a copy of the video in which Al Gore allegedly shape shifted on national television. Lots of websites mention it, but nobody seems to have it.

Here's the classic Clinton Shapeshift article for those who haven't seen it.

Look how poorly website is put up and they abreviate national. It was his muscles contorting to the way he talks. They are also upset because look at the top of the website it says CHRISTIANS. Now most christians (besides me i'm not dumb enough to join christians POLITICAL side) are Republicans I mean that basically sums it up there. REPUBLICANS CAN NOT MAKE A GOOD DEBATE I ALWAYS BEAT MY FRIEND AT IT THEY HAVE TO BRING UP THINGS THAT ARE NOT POLITICAL I EVEN FRIED AN 18 YEAR OLDS BRAINS.

Sadness

They know its true. They know that their politcal views are wrong, but if it means more money, they don't care.

Besides my political views, just look at Bush and how many things he has done wrong. Then look at JFK (Democrat) how many things he has done right. Look the only thing republicans can beat us with is that is that Clinton was having an affair. THAT IS NOT EVEN POLITICAL. JUST BECAUSE A PRESIDENT IS HAVING AN AFFAIR, DOESN'T MAKE THE AFFAIR POLITICAL. I mean what???

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Don't Forget to Buy, Consume and Obey.

We print it, you spend it,
this fiat folly shall never end.

Muhahahaaa...

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i wanna know why this isnt in BTS already.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by deaf fences hit
i wanna know why this isnt in BTS already.

Good question, I thought it was a silly post too...hence my artwork.

top topics

join