It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Image in real estate photo (Experts Needed !!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I came across this as I was working on some photos. Before anyone ask's I do not know the location of the photo or the person who took it. All I know is there is an interesting "something" in the clouds at the top of the photo. It seems very much out of place. Is it a plane, bird, or UFO? I don't know its to far away to see anything other then a circular shape.

Check jeramiahs post for the pics

It could be nothing but I found it interesting none the less.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Can't see the images, any links to the photos?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
yeah the pics aren't showing up for me, either.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Please fix the links. Can't see the images, which are rather important to the tread

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ok this is really starting to piss me off. I can see the images just fine. What other websites can host photos?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You'll have to click on the link for the time being.

putfile.com.../24620283427.jpg&s=x4

putfile.com.../24620313425.jpg&s=x4

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Try photobucket.com or imageshack.com..
Pretty reliable for me, and others here..

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Still can't see the images, even when clicking on the links...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
Still can't see the images, even when clicking on the links...

You get nothing when you click on the links? The orginals were done by imageshack

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Whompa-

I got your back brother. Here are the two picture files, which I hope everybody can now see. I think the large one was too big or some such nonsense. So, I resized it and included the zoomed in picture of the UFO itself.

A little hard to find the UFO - it's up the top, just left of centre at the apex of the cloud

There you are. Whompa's original photo.

The object at 300%

[edit on 4/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
THANK YOU!! Anyhow everyone there it is. What do you all think?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
An extremely simple image enhancement reveals it to be an apparently solid, free-floating object with no visible wires or means of support.

Filters used were Emboss and Find Edges in Photoshop CS.

It doesn't appear to be a bird. Could it be a fault within the camera? Missing pixels or some such? Failing that, perhaps dust on the lens? Anybody with greater experience care to comment?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, there is definatly something there behind the clouds, and hey i see you changed your avatar to another pennywise!?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikimaru
Well, there is definatly something there behind the clouds, and hey i see you changed your avatar to another pennywise!?

That I did
I took out his background and liquified his face a little. About the photo. I have little in the way of info I can offer other then its a real estate picture taken of a lot for sale. It was shot by the realtor for a gloss production we do each month.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it seems to be extremely spherical, which would rule out objects such as birds or conventional planes. A balloon seems the best candidate, but the area in the photos seems rather remote for a stray balloon to be making the rounds.

I also note that the bluriness around the object appears to be consistent on each side, perhaps indicating that the object was not in motion when the picture was taken. Again, this suggests balloon and I would label it as such were this photo not taken in what appears to be a fairly remote area.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
Whatever it is, it seems to be extremely spherical, which would rule out objects such as birds or conventional planes. A balloon seems the best candidate, but the area in the photos seems rather remote for a stray balloon to be making the rounds.

I also note that the bluriness around the object appears to be consistent on each side, perhaps indicating that the object was not in motion when the picture was taken. Again, this suggests balloon and I would label it as such were this photo not taken in what appears to be a fairly remote area.

You are correct. That area is very remote. The mountain you see in the background is a ski resort. It could be a balloon but the only problem with that is judging by the distance the object looks to be from the camera if it was a balloon it would immense. Not your ordinary balloon.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
You are correct. That area is very remote. The mountain you see in the background is a ski resort. It could be a balloon but the only problem with that is judging by the distance the object looks to be from the camera if it was a balloon it would immense. Not your ordinary balloon.

It would be great if somebody with more experience interpreting images would share their thoughts with us. As for me, the skeptic in me is leaning towards either a naturally occurring phenomenon or an artifact of the camera itself. The believer in me is tending towards the possibility of the Zeta Reticuli bobsled team getting in some early practice.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
>its a real estate picture taken of a lot for sale.

So...do you figure the UFO make the lot more or less desireable?

What's the parcel number, by the way?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
>its a real estate picture taken of a lot for sale.

So...do you figure the UFO make the lot more or less desireable?

What's the parcel number, by the way?

I would assume being that real estate is sky rocketing around here that its already pricey enough minus the UFO. Hey maybe they were looking for property too?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well... it seems like an average pic of a something or other , but since you don't know who took it or where they took it , it simply has to go in the interesting but unverifiable pile.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join