It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is responsible for 9/11?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Now thats a good article. Raises alot of questions. Thanks for passing it along.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
A group of clinically depressed hijackers that wanted to make a political statement or for the purpose of taking others down with them.

It's similar to a priest calling upon his followers to sacrifice themselves to gain gods favor.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
"Pravda"! - Nice One! Big

I Salute you Sir -"Propagandous Maximus"!!

Pravda was Entertaining & Perhaps a Bit Disturbing Since Al-Queda might very well be a Creation of the CIA & Mossad & 9/11 Staged in order to - how did they say " Path a path for the President's Agenda in the
Middle East"!!!
I like this One Better - Pakistan was DEFINITLY INVOLVED However:

www.globalresearch.ca...

This is even better than yours

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well Sir - If Sadam Hussein & Osama Bin Laden were indeed Puppet Creations of the CIA (Infamous for setting up "Governments" after the U.S. has invaded/went to War with a Foreign Country - Set-up ready to be "Brought Down" when ever needed) - then this is indeed true. I for one see G.W. Bush himself as merely a Front Man/PUPPET for the truly Heinous Monsters - like one "DICK" Cheney!!! These (Rumsfeld can be thrown in there too) people are in charge of the Military-Industrial Complex from BOTH the Governmental & Corporate sides!!! War is profitable my friend & ever since "Bush" became "President" we have had plenty of it!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Jesuit Order is behind 9-11. They control America's military-intelligence community through Opus Dei, the Vatican's Roman Catholic Church, the Knights of Malta and Knights of Columbus, and the Jesuit institutions around the US. The motive was to restrict freedoms in the US (Something Vatican officials throughout history have denounced) and start a War on Heresy in Iraq.

Peter Hans Kolvenbach, the Jesuit General on 9/11, ordered the attacks. They were overseen by the Jesuit-trained Archbishop of New York, Edward Egan. They used Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a Roman Catholic Knight of Malta to control the operations leading up to the attack in NY and also tasked him with running the cover-up in NY.

The CIA and NSA have many connections to the attacks. So does the Pentagon. On 9-11, the CIA was headed by Jesuit-trained George Tenet, a Knight of Malta, and the NSA was headed by Michael Hayden (Now CIA director), a devout Roman Catholic. The Pentagon on 9-11 was controlled by the Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, who has connections to the Jesuits in Georgetown University (He dropped out from there).

Shanksville was in Pennsylvania. The Governor of Pennsylvania at the time of the attacks was Tom Ridge, a Roman Catholic Knight of Columbus. He would later become the first director of Homeland Security.

The hijackers left false trails of evidence all over Florida. It declared a state of emergency 7 days before 9/11. You know that the governor of Florida is Jeb Bush. He's a Roman Catholic Knight of Columbus!

The two previous Presidents prepped the US for the big op on 9/11. George H.W Bush launched the first Iraq war. George H.W Bush is a Knight of Malta. Bill Clinton kept Iraq on ice with his policies and launched numerous other black ops (WTC93 bombing, OKC bombing, Columbine, Waco...). Bill Clinton was Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University, the Jesuit training center of Washington DC.

The news is controlled too. On 9/11, Jesuit/Vatican-connected individuals ran the news stations as either the top executive or another important figure...

BBC-Mark Thompson (Jesuit-trained)
NBC-Bob Wright (Jesuit-trained)
ABC-Alan Braverman (Roman Catholic)
FOX-Rupert Murdoch (Member of the Roman Catholic Order of St. Gregory the Great)
CBS-Summer Redstone (Studied under Jesuits at Georgetown University)
Hearst-Bob Danzig (Knight of Malta)

The major prep op for 9/11 was the OKC bombing. Frank Keating, the governor of Oklahoma at the time, is a Roman Catholic, Jesuit-trained Knight of Malta. The Secretary of Interior, who ran federal buildings such as the Murrah in the US was Bruce Babbitt, who is Roman Catholic and was trained at the Roman Catholic University of Notre Dame. The FBI was deeply involved in the cover-up of OKC. It was directed at the time by Louis Freeh, a devout Roman Catholic and alleged Opus Dei member. It is known that Freeh enrolled his son into an Opus Dei school.

Raytheon was a defense contractor that many have connected to 9/11. ON 9/11, it was run by David Burnham, who was Jesuit-trained.

Want more proof? What has 9/11 brought on? Most people say the DHS, PATRIOT Act, and Iraq war...

The DHS' first director was Roman Catholic Tom Ridge, a Knight of Columbus. It's head of intelligence was John C. Gannon, a member of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps. The head of it's USCIS was Emilio Gonzalez, a Knight of Malta.

The PATRIOT Act was written by Viet Dinh, a Roman Catholic Jesuit professor teaching at the Jesuit training center of DC, Georgetown University.

The Iraq war is controlled by Jesuit-connected individuals. Top US commander in Iraq is David Petraeus. His predecessor was George W. Casey (Now Army Chief of Staff). Both were Jesuit-trained. Donald Rumsfeld and Robert Gates are the two Secretaries of Defense that have overseen the war. Both are Jesuit-trained. Former Joint Chiefs Chairman Peter Pace was Jesuit-trained. The deputy SoD is Roman Catholic, as are the current chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Also, the Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group are controlled by the Jesuits.

One of the chairmen of the Trilateral Commission is Peter Sutherland, who was Jesuit-trained at Gonzaga College.

The Bilderberg Group was co-founded by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, a Knight of Malta. The key founder was Joseph Retinger, a well-trained Jesuit priest, a 33rd degree Mason, and a Knight of Malta. A key member is Bernhard's son, Beatrix, a Dame of Malta.

The mercenary firm, Blackwater, is also run by the Jesuits. It's former executive, Joseph Schmitz, was Jesuit-trained.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by LordCarpainter]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Look at all the controlled opposition shills on the 9-11 scene. Alex Jones for one. He never mentions the Jesuits. Well, guess what? He's a Jesuit coadjutor! He has Jesuit-trained Knight of Malta Pat Buchanan on his show and his satellites are provided by ABC, which is controlled by Disney, which has a Jesuit priest on it's board. Alex Jones ignored the Roman Catholic connections to Bohemian Grove in his movie on the subject.

What about Benjamin Fulford? He was Jesuit-trained.

The John Birch Society is run by John McManus, who was Jesuit-trained.

'Former' CIA operative Ray McGovern was Jesuit-trained.

'Former' CIA operative Robert Baer was Jesuit-trained.

George Noory was Jesuit-trained.

Ron Paul wrote a book with Lewis Lehrman, a Knight of Malta.

Eric Hufschmid's half-sister is married to the son of Rupert Murdoch, a member of the Roman Catholic Order of St. Gregory the Great.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LordCarpainter

where do you get all your information from??? you made some excellent points!

EDIT: and i also find it funny that this thread is not in the "9/11 conspiracy forum", but instead is in the forum that has the freemason logo on it! lol ...hint, hint.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
reply to post by LordCarpainter

where do you get all your information from??? you made some excellent points!

EDIT: and i also find it funny that this thread is not in the "9/11 conspiracy forum", but instead is in the forum that has the freemason logo on it! lol ...hint, hint.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by adrenochrome]

I have a more detailed post on Jesuit involvement with sources here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here is my answer from another thread. It's not really a simple answer. In a round about way it implicates Israel, Masonry and factions within the CIA.

Narodna Odbrana (Black hand / White hand)
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Here is my answer from another thread. It's not really a simple answer. In a round about way it implicates Israel, Masonry and factions within the CIA.

Narodna Odbrana (Black hand / White hand)
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Israel is controlled by Freemasons (8/12 Israeli PMs are Freemasons). Their supreme court building has Masonic symbolism embedded in it. Masonic displays are visible on the streets of Israel.

In 1777, the Order of the Illuminati infiltrated Freemasonry. Now they are it's inner circle. The Illuminati's founder and icon, Adam Weishaupt, was a 'former' Jesuit who was Jesuit-trained since he was 7 years old.

The CIA? On 9/11, the CIA was run by George Tenet, a Jesuit-trained Knight of Malta.

The Freemasons, Jesuits, and other secret societies form an interconnected network of organizations/groups, families, agencies, secret societies, and individuals. I personally believe that the Jesuits are on top of this pyramid.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordCarpainter
The Bilderberg Group was co-founded by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, a Knight of Malta. The key founder was Joseph Retinger, a well-trained Jesuit priest, a 33rd degree Mason, and a Knight of Malta. A key member is Bernhard's son, Beatrix, a Dame of Malta.

I could not find any reference to Joseph Retinger being a Mason. Can you please tell me what your source is for this statement?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I could not find any reference to Joseph Retinger being a Mason. Can you please tell me what your source is for this statement?

This comes from the book "The Story of the Committee of 300" of John Coleman, a former MI6 whistleblower who blew the Committee of 300's cover.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"I care not who sits on the throne of England. He who controls the money supply of England controls the throne, and I control the money supply," -Amschel Bower de Rothschild, in 1911.

These people are responsible for 9/11, because they profit from the Industrial Military complex.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This comes from the book "The Story of the Committee of 300" of John Coleman, a former MI6 whistleblower who blew the Committee of 300's cover.

It would seem that Mr. Coleman is the only source and there is nothing other then his opinion to back up his claims.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I support the theory that the government was organized the 9/11 events.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join