It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is responsible for 9/11?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"Do you think that producing a documentary, no matter how small is free? if you dont want to pay for it then try bittorrent."

No I realize that producing a documentary isn't free.
But if its truly "groundbreaking" or "eyeopening" evidence then wouldn't you think it would be his duty to disseminate it freely.

bittorrent, I'm not into stealing other peoples work, but thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
"Do you think that producing a documentary, no matter how small is free? if you dont want to pay for it then try bittorrent."

No I realize that producing a documentary isn't free.
But if its truly "groundbreaking" or "eyeopening" evidence then wouldn't you think it would be his duty to disseminate it freely.

bittorrent, I'm not into stealing other peoples work, but thanks for the suggestion.

Good for you, then see if you can rent it. Not really good form bad mouthing something you have never seen now is it?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Not really good form bad mouthing something you have never seen now is it?

Judging from the clips on the website, its not worth the effort of watching,
If I happen to see it for rental somewhere I may it up out of curiosity. If he showed a clip on his site that opened my eyes I'd consider getting it for myself, but apparently he doesn't have the marketing skills to do that. But all I see on his clips are shadows and such..

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If I happen to see it for rental somewhere I may it up out of curiosity. If he showed a clip on his site that opened my eyes I'd consider getting it for myself, but apparently he doesn't have the marketing skills to do that. But all I see on his clips are shadows and such..

People see things in different ways Skibum where you see a shadow i see a pod, where you see a Pentagon devestated by a plane i see a sixteen foot hole that couldnt possibly have been made by a passenger airliner.
If thats what you think thats fair enough. I will repect your stance as long as you repect mine.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Where you see a hole that couldn't possibly have been made by an airplane, I remember seeing an airplane make that hole.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Where you see a hole that couldn't possibly have been made by an airplane, I remember seeing an airplane make that hole.

Like i said i respect your oppinion, you could extend me the same courtesy.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You are entitled to any opinion you want, based on any amount of evidence or lack of evidence you desire to use. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You are entitled to any opinion you want, based on any amount of evidence or lack of evidence you desire to use. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Then we can leave this dissagreement and if not part as friends then at least with some respect for one another. Its been nice speaking to you Skibum

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Skibum- Deny Deny Deny...There are none so blind as those who will not see...

Even a Fox newsperson, ( you know good old way over-to-the-right) Fox, is on the audio clip saying it was an airplane with NO windows and a blue circular logo in front.

The video and audio clip is "FREE". for all of you to see.

If you cant at least look at it because its beneath you, then why are you bothering to boardsurf? We express opinions here and so far your few words havent contributed a thing.

You are free to "not believe "anything we put here of course. But you sort of forfeit your rights by not looking at evidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
*Note to self* Do NOT get on dgtempe's bad side.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
LOL... I have looked at the majority of the "evidence" put out on these boards and other websites, including the one where the person says there are no windows yadda yadda yadda.
You hold that clip as the gospel while I believe he is in a state of panic and just running his mouth.He hasn't had a chance to compose himself and think about what he saw. He even states he is in a panic in the very clip you point out. How do you hold that one description to be more reliable than numerous others that contradict his statement.

You keep referring to the things you spew forth as "evidence" I look at most of it and get a good chuckle because I just don't see what you are seeing.

I realize you express opinions here, but when people start expressing opinions wrongly as fact then expect people to say something.
But if finding a conspiracy in EVERYTHING you look at makes you happy, then by all means be happy. Keep connecting those dots and looking at all the "evidence". Maybe you will oneday realize you have duped yourself into a life of unnecessary paranoia.

Now if you will excuse me I need to go reread the numerous threads containing the exact "evidence" you claim is the truth....I need a good laugh.

Missiles, controlled demolition, remote controlled airplanes, faked hijackings all make for good fantasy but its laughable to think that the government would go through all this trouble to meet whatever goals you think they have. Involve hundreds of people in a mass murder and then subsequent cover up, how is it that noone has come forward with this information. Wouldnt have been easier to use only a few people and put a nuke in NYC then blame it on terrorists. Fewer witnesses, less cover up, simple plan.

If you want to say the goverment had something to do with it, I won't say you're wrong but I won't say you're right either.

But to denounce numerous witness and say your one example is the right one is rather close minded don't ya think. Its like searching through a field of clovers and finding a four leafed one , and then drawing the conclusion that all the clovers are four leafed and there is a government conspiracy where they are picking the extra leaf off the others.

I would say to you that if I haven't contributed anything to the site then neither have you. I thought the motto was deny ignorance not spread it.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank Goodness for the ignore function here.

How do I answer this person without getting into war with him?
10-9-8-7-6-5.....

Im glad i was given a brain to think with and did not opt to hop on a train and leave town.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Pardon the double post, but did the rest of you see the airplane in plane sight with no windows? Did you hear the FOX audio? I DO believe this is compelling evidence.
I have seen it for myself and this is why I now believe it.
If you go to coasttocoastam.com you will see even more evidence.
These are all real clips. For those of you who want "credible" evidence, what more credible than "fox news"? There you have it.

Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Just another example of you, even though you are apparently ignoring me,
have a tendency to ignore common sense.
Talk about being close minded. Throw insults around then when someone replies you ignore them.

[edit on 19-8-2004 by Skibum]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Just another example of you, even though you are apparently ignoring me,
have a tendency to ignore common sense.
Talk about being close minded. Throw insults around then when someone replies you ignore them.

[edit on 19-8-2004 by Skibum]

Ski, im not ignoring you. I have no reason to. You make your case and I make mine. Neither one of us can be persuaded to change our view.
What i have seen on the video is an airplane with NO windows. The curtains werent closed. I'm very familiar with airplanes, and what windows closed look like. I worked at Delta Airlines, in Boston for many years.
Im sure you will claim that the video was touched up. Ok, I respect your way of thinking. I am also sure the FOX newsperson wasnt "real" and it was merely a voice-over to create illusion of fraud.
Audio also records ground personel at that time also saying " that wasnt an American Airlines plane". The evidence is there.
Do you have pictures of the American Airlines plane hitting? If you show me that, I will reconsider. Anyone with evidence that what hit the tower was not windowless jet with blue circle logo in the front should post this so that i can be persuaded to change my opinion.
Otherwise, I will stick to what i have seen.
Fair enough?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Al Qaeda Found this today.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That another good opinion piece, don't see much if any evidence provided in it though.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Of course the reporter is going to say its not an american airlines flight that hit the second tower because it was not an american airlines plane that hit the second tower. It was United flight 175.

According to your own source In Plane Site he is talking about flight 175.

The witnesses in the clip are talking about the second impact, which as we know was united 175. So it makes perfect sense for bystanders to be heard saying "that wasn't an american airlines plane".

United uses alot of blue on their airplanes so I can see how someone would say there was a blue logo on the plane.

As for the windows not being seen, to me it makes alot of sense that they wont be seen, the clips I have seen are from the street, looking up towards the bottom of the airplane so naturally you wont see windows on the bottom of the airplane.Even In Pane Sites "evidence" is showing a plane from the bottom.

Of coure I cant show you a picture of American Airlines flight 11 with windows,there is very few photos or film showing this impact. The clips of United flight 175 are either from the bottom or too far away to see any windows, I could be wrong, if I am tell me what clips to watch.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
"Pravda"! - Nice One! Big

I Salute you Sir -"Propagandous Maximus"!!

Pravda was Entertaining & Perhaps a Bit Disturbing Since Al-Queda might very well be a Creation of the CIA & Mossad & 9/11 Staged in order to - how did they say " Path a path for the President's Agenda in the
Middle East"!!!
I like this One Better - Pakistan was DEFINITLY INVOLVED However:

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join