It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the handywork of just one man.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Because I have access to information that only a few people in the country have access to; I don't have to endure a tortured mind like some of you.
I know the truth about the things you all theorize and speculate about.
I enjoy browsing websites like this because some of you are really intelligent. You nearly figure it out with little or no evidence.

I respect all of you because you refuse to be brainwashed and spoon fed propaganda. But I know ther truth and I'm sure that all of you couldn't handle the truth.

Most of the evil in America and the world is orchestrated by just one man. He has been in Congress for more than 30 years and none of you have ever heard of him. He controls congress. He controls the Senate. He controls the banks. He controls the military. He created and controls Al Queda. He controls the president. He is the most powerful man in the world. He works behind the scenes. The media and the Government isn't allowed to mention his name unless he gives his permission. He orchestrated 9/11 for no other reason than to go to war. He sent the anthrax to the media and the government to make sure they understood that he would not be revealed. Gary Condit wanted to expose him and look what happened to Condit. It's amazing that one man can control America like that and none of you even heard of him. The people you think are the government are just his hand puppets that take the heat for him.
He is far more powerful than the Bilderburgers, trilateralists, and council on foreign relations. The world bank, world trade organization and the world courts fear him. He controls the budget for the NSA,CIA,FBI, military, Pentagon, and many other powerful operations.
If you knew his name I could tell if you had access to real info or not. People who are truly in the know, know of whom I speak. BUT THEY WOULD NOT DARE MENTION HIS NAME ON THE INTERNET. People who trash public officials and powerful figures wouldn't dare say a bad word about him. Thats true folks.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by asala]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So, you're a real 'live' spook are you.

Good. 'Cause I just love ghost hunting and with the people I work for and more importantly, the people I used to work for backing me, I'm sure that I can find out who you are or, more importantly, what you claim to be.

If you know so much, how come you aren't running the country - sorry, I mean't the world?!

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Let's see then.

John Conyers has served since 1965.

John Dingell has served since 1955...

Donald Young since 1973

George Miller since 1974

Fortney H. "Pete" Stark Jr, since 1972

Henry Waxman since 1974

C. William Young (A Floridian...Jeb Bush link?!??!) since 1970

Henry Hyde since 1974, but he's retiring.

James Leach, since 1976

Ed Markey, also since 1976

Dale Kildey, since 1976 (obviously 76 is a conspiracy year)

Jim Oberstar, since 1974

Ike Skelton - another 1976 (!)

(I'm telling you, 1976...1776...it's a conspiracy, I swear)

Charles Rangel, since 1970

Ralph Regular, since 1972

John Murtha, since 1974

Norman Dicks, since...guess?! 1976!

(hey..that rhymes! - no bonus prizes for guessing what his campaign song was...)

Dave Obey, since 1969.

Thurmond, though a longtimer, is dead, so unless he has some uber133t "from the grave" skills, he's out of the running.

Should we start placing bets now?

Or is this going to end up in Ye Olde Greate And Sacred Trashe Heape?

Clicky clicky

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I would say Young. Hehe.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Does this man have a cart full of cleaning supplies?
A mop, etc....?
Does he work after hours?

You said he was "in congress", didn't say member of congress.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
He said "behind the scenes" so I wouldn't think the guess (for this particular bit of charades) would be a senator.

But I bet he sells Amway and belongs to the Unification Church. Solid.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Oh this is SO not fair.

You mean I have to reach back into my huge filing cabinet containing such hidden gems as Janitors Throughout Our History, to find out how long Old Sid Sweeper has been around?!

Come on.

That's so not fair.

Hmph.

Our original poster said

He has been in Congress for more than 30 years and none of you have ever heard of him

If I weren't such a delicate little tinkleflower (shush), I'd be tempted to think he means the guy was actually...uh... in congress for that entire time.

That'd be some stamina, man.

Some stamina.

Gimme his number, quick.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
and then
you meet me
and you whole world changes
because everything I say is everything you've ever wanted to hear
so you drop all your defenses and you drop all your fears
and you trust me completely
I'm perfect
in every way
cause I make you feel so strong and so powerful inside
you feel so lucky
but your ego obscures reality
and you never bother to wonder why
things are going so well
you wanna know why?
cause I'm a liar
yeah I'm a liar
I'll tear your mind out
I'll burn your soul
I'll turn you into me
I'll turn you into me
cause I'm a liar, a liar
a liar, a liar
I'll hide behind a smile
and understanding eyes
and I'll tell you things that you already know
so you can say
I really identify with you, so much
and all the time that you're needing me
is just the time that I'm bleeding you
don't you get it yet?
I'll come to you like an affliction
and I'll leave you like an addiction
you'll never forget me
you wanna know why?
cause I'm a liar
yeah I'm a liar
I'll rip your mind out
I'll burn your soul
I'll turn you into me
I'll turn you into me
cause I'm a liar, a liar
liar, liar, liar, liar
I don't know why I feel the need to lie
and cause you so much pain
maybe it's something inside
maybe it's something I can't explain
cause all I do
is mess you up and lie to you
I'm a liar
oh, I am a liar
if you'll give me one more chance
I swear that I will never lie to you again
because now I see the destructive power of a lie
they're stronger than truth
I can't believe I ever hurt you
I swear
I will never to you lie again, please
just give me one more chance
I will never lie to you again
I swear
that I will never tell a lie
I will never tell a lie
no, no
ha ha ha ha ha hah haa haa haa haaa
sucker
sucker!
oh, sucker
I am a liar
yeah, I am a liar
yeah I like it
I feel good
ohh I am a liar
yeah
I lie
I lie
I lie
oh, I lie
oh I lie
I lie
yeah
ohhh I'm a liar
I lie
yeah
I like it
I feel good
I'll lie again
and again
I'll lie again and again
and I'll keep lying
I promise

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
feh! impress me....talk is cheap.
So some old fart runs the world ehh? & Everyone is afraid of him?
No one has the sac to take him out either? But, you are here bragging that you know his name, and this old fart is ok with you coming here.

I am so not buying this load.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Some stamina.

Gimme his number, quick.

You're filthy. How come I never see you at the convention?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I've got him!

I found him rifling through the corridoors of power, pushing a mop trolley and swinging a squeegie around like a poor, lost, demented fool.

Most amazingly of all, the guy - henceforth called "Burt", had no security, and used skeleton keys to enter the wierd and mystical world that Reallivespook lives in, on planet

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Some stamina.

Gimme his number, quick.

You're filthy. How come I never see you at the convention?

Cos *snivel* nobody evuh invited me....

I'm so deprived.

(or is that 'depraved'? I'm never sure...)

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i dont like swearing but iam gonna make an exception-bollocks!
that makes me feel good!muhahahaha!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Is it my 9th grade Algebra teacher?

-Chris

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by reallivespook
Because I have access to information that only a few people in the country have access to; I don't have to endure a tortured mind like some of you.
I enjoy browsing websites like this because some of you are really intelligent. You nearly figure it out with little or no evidence.

You, obviously, do not give us enough credit around here. You say many of us are "intelligent"; however, you belittle us with not being able to handle the truth (in all of your posts, thus far).

I respect all of you because you refuse to be brainwashed and spoon fed propaganda. But I know ther (sic) truth and I'm sure that all of you couldn't handle the truth.

See? "all of you couldn't handle the truth". The majority of us on this site are looking for the truth. Together we tear posts apart, often uncovering the truth or at least uncovering fallicies of those who wish to use this board as a test site for books/films/stories of which authors are often sent 'back to the drawing board'. Is this your agenda?

Most of the evil in America and the world is orchestrated by just one man. He has been in Congress for more than 30 years and none of you have ever heard of him. He controls congress. He controls the Senate. He controls the banks. He controls the military. He created and controls Al Queda. He controls the president. He is the most powerful man in the world. He works behind the scenes. The media and the Government isn't allowed to mention his name unless he gives his permission. He orchestrated 9/11 for no other reason than to go to war. He sent the anthrax to the media and the government to make sure they understood that he would not be revealed. Gary Condit wanted to expose him and look what happened to Condit. It's amazing that one man can control America like that and none of you even heard of him. The people you think are the government are just his hand puppets that take the heat for him.
He is far more powerful than the Bilderburgers, trilateralists, and council on foreign relations. The world bank, world trade organization and the world courts fear him. He controls the budget for the NSA,CIA,FBI, military, Pentagon, and many other powerful operations.
If you knew his name I could tell if you had access to real info or not. People who are truly in the know, know of whom I speak. BUT THEY WOULD NOT DARE MENTION HIS NAME ON THE INTERNET. People who trash public officials and powerful figures wouldn't dare say a bad word about him. Thats true folks.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by asala]

I've read your other posts.

Is this man in power simply because he is the purchaser of the suitcase nukes? Is this his power? Was he in power prior to purchasing the nukes? Is he calling the shots w/threats of nuking cities worldwide?

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
perhaps we should be checking the doorman? who runs security for the congressional building?

oh heres a list of senators. i guess that some of the candidates could be ex house members that went senator... i dont want to put in that kind of effort for this guy.

www.nationmaster.com...

Joseph Biden Democrat Delaware 1972 2008
Daniel Inouye Democrat Hawaii 1962 2010
Richard Lugar Republican Indiana 1976 2006
Paul Sarbanes Democrat Maryland 1976 2006
Edward Kennedy Democrat Massachusetts 1962 2006
Pete Domenici Republican New Mexico 1972 2008
Orrin Hatch Republican Utah 1976 2006
Patrick Leahy Democrat Vermont 1974 2010

[edit on 2005-9-6 by NuTroll]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
it gets a bit :yawn: reading these theats and oh my god moments...

if he is so dangous, why are you posting about him?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by reallivespook
I respect all of you because you refuse to be brainwashed and spoon fed propaganda. But I know ther (sic) truth and I'm sure that all of you couldn't handle the truth.

Where'd the OP go? And where are all of his posts? I can't find any of his posts on ATS.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm guessing he's on global ignore. Probably for knowingly posting false information. I mean, we all love a good story but it behooves us to post fiction in the appropriate forum.

I wrote a story once about a man named Mr. Black, who had the world (all the bits that matter) under his spell. He seduced the minds of millions with a chemical concoction, SERC (Simulated Endocrine Response Catalyst), and the power of suggestion pumped through the mass media. The story focused on his (ultimately unsuccessful) search for an untainted heir.

I wrote that story, smoked a butt, deleted the entire piece, then trundled off to make a sandwich. Now why would I do such a thing?

new topics

top topics

join