It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us all welcome Chen Chimutengwende to our crazy paranoid ranks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Personally I think the guy is just paranoid and quite frankley doesn't understand how the film industry works but here's a link:

apnews1.iwon.com...

One would hope that if the CIA was actually going to fund a movie they'd fund a good movie, but hey when your entire government is about to go down the tubes I quess you look for anything.

For all you folks who think Stargate SG1 is a disclosure effort you'll love this.

My question would be wether this poor guy believes this or if he's just towing the party line.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
wow... somehow though I'm not surprised. It's been atleast 6 weeks since one of the world's super powers was accused of something rather stupid from a third world country... That is the problem with most national leaders today. They all think eyes are on them. I bet you anything that 80% of Americans couldn't even tell you what continent Zimbawe is on... yet their president thinks that an American movie is trying to tell the world a political message about HIS country... Someone needs to tell him that the world has forgotten Zimbabwe (unfortunatly), and rather than point the finger at America he should be getting in gear and actually doing something to help his people (or at least those that are left).

[edit on 5-9-2005 by kholdstare]

[edit on 5-9-2005 by kholdstare]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I bet you anything that 80% of Americans couldn't even tell you what continent Zimbawe is on.

and I'll bet you that 80% (or more) of Americans couldn't tell you the plot of the movie he's talking about.

I'm pretty sure most americans could peg the continent, but get them to find it on the continent, that's the challenge. We'll find it when we invade it I'm sure.

As for finger pointing, you would think that there are better arguments he could bring up than a CIA funded movie.

SPiderj

join