It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If The Democrats want to win.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have little belief that the Democrats will win this election or any other until they realize they are running the wrong candidates.

The Democrats could very well steal the election from Bush if they would simply run a Southern Democrat as Primary candidate. These Northern boys aint got a shot in hell.

Why? They seem to forget the power of the Southern Bloc is what gets presidents elected. Southerns still have the good ol boy network going. Northern Democrats have no shot in hell in the south.

Think about it. When was the last time a Northern Democrat got elected? Kennedy. And remeber, Johnson was a Southern Democrat.

The other two dem presidents since then? Carter, from Georgia, and Clinton, from Arkansas. Gore was from Tennesee, and remeber, he got the popular vote.

Lets look at Democratic hopefulls in the past. Mondale? Dukakis? Blow out of the water.

Democrats keep forgetting the power of the Southern Bloc, and if they keep doing this, they may as well give up running candidates period. Quit blowing off the South, dems, if you wanna win.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Dont know, they are currently running John Kerry, who has probably the highest chance of success.... simply because he is a Skull and Bones prodigy... I have a feeling that is the one and best shot at getting him in the office.

Either way, we are screwed, since both he and Bush are Skulls...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Kerry is skul and bones, but then again, so is bush. They could simply move a southern who is skull and bones or other secret society.

But the democrats themselves need a southerner to win. Kery aint got a shot in hell, those southerns aint gonna vote a northern boy in.

Theres plenty of southern dems who have secret society afiliations too.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well, from what I heard, members of Skull and Bones aren't permited to criticize each other. If that's true, Kerry has already broken that rule. Interesting....

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yeah, they got a "network" going. LOL! Whatever. But hey, if you can talk Zell Miller of Georgia into running, you have my vote!

Personally, I'd rather see Jimmy Trafficant in the Oval Office!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
TC: How 'bout a Traficant/Miller ticket???

"vote for Traficant or get kicked in the crotch" - I bet that would be his campaign slogan, lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
and, when are we going to see some 'Dem-on-Dem' crime? perhaps a plane crash or something. They usually do stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Poor Traffikant. A brave politician who actually spoke out against our aid to Israel, only to suffer a cruel political fate. But a fine candidate for the white house none the less. Hes a good moderate democrat, what they really need.

The good old boy network. Too bad Traffikant iswnt a southerner, hed beat the # out of Bush real quick.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Who wants the dems to win anyways?

with the bunch they have now they make Bush look like a genius!

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, NEO.

Better a Democrat like Wesley Clark than other democrats, or even worse, Bush.

Im sure you enjoy the idea of NWO and the dehumanization of Humanity through the NWO.

But the rest of us dont. we like being free humans. In case you havent noticed, this site is VERY anti NWO.

NWO=evil. Unnatural.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok im not having much luck with certain posts today. This one keeps getting messed up. What it should state is the following.

I have personally met Trafficant in the past, and the man is a certifiable nutcase. To blame his political demise on an anti-Israel stance is not right. The guy is a loony tune.

[Edited on 9-15-2003 by Djarums]

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
skadi,

no offense but I'm not sure that most of the people here know what the NWO is anyways,

besides they don't even know what the OWO is,

or who is really calling the shots.

Do you actually believe that GWB is making all the decisions?

Do you think a Dem in da big house is not gonna pick up the blue phone when it rings and take orders from the same man that GWB does?

Do you really believe this?

The NWO is a fact of life,

it is not all bad actually,

but the worst thing is to take the wrong approach here.

I know who is behind all this anti-NWO stuff anyways and it is the left,

bet you didn't know the left is backing the OWO,

whoever they are?

new topics

top topics

join