It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Katrina Play the Harp, Or Does the H.A.A.R.P Play Katrina?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So on the surface, the tragedy that is and was Hurricane Katrina constituted an unexpected natural disaster of unprecedented proportions within the continental United States. Also on the surface, it appears that the U.S. government, in particular FEMA, delayed and bungled the rescue and relief efforts in a spectacular way, costing the lives of possibly thousands of individuals. But to the more paranoid among us (or the more aware, depending on your perspective), especially those of us who believe that 9-11 was an event engineered by elements within and above the U.S. government, there may be much more beneath the surface of this "bungle" than meets the eye.

Federal Emergency Manipulation Agency

external image

There are those in the conspiracy community who have been warning for years that FEMA is not what it appears to be; that the emergency management role is just a cover for the true purpose of FEMA, which is to coordinate a martial law takeover of the U.S. after a major disaster or disasters which will be orchestrated by the powers that be. One of the more notorious of these people is (Milton) William Cooper, an enigma of a man who, after supposedly being taken deep down the conspiracy rabbit-hole during his tenure in the Office of Naval Intelligence, passionately and paranoidly devoted his life to exposing what he claimed are the elite's plans for a "New World Order"...that is until he was killed in a shoot-out with sheriff's deputies two months after 9-11.

According to Cooper and many others, there are Executive Orders in place such that in the event of the President declaring a national state of emergency, FEMA (and maybe the OEM and/or DHS) has the power to virtually take over every resource, human or otherwise, within the U.S. - everything from electric power, to airports, to all media and communications, and even including the National Guard. I have never fully investigated the veracity of these claims as I have no stomach for drudging through government documents written in 'legalese' and full of amendment after appendix after reference to other orders and legislature. If anyone can shed some light on this I would be grateful.

Here is the .gov database for Executive Orders:
www.archives.gov...

Supposedly the ones to look for include E.O.s 11051 (Kennedy) and 11490 (Nixon) and their subsequent superseding or revoking E.O.s. Also mentioned is National Security Directive NSDD47 (Reagan) which supposedly lays the groundwork for the suspension of the Constitution of the United States in the event of a national state of emergency.

Now all of this may seem like a bad case of paranoia, and maybe someone with a brain for legal documents can confirm that this is indeed so. But the foremost question that strikes me after seeing the pathetic and shameful response from FEMA to this ongoing disaster is, what the hell did they spend US$500,000,000 a day on?! If all of this legislation and E.O.s were innocently set up to enable FEMA to act quickly and without legal obstacle in the event of a disaster, then why didn't that happen? As many have asked, "Where the #$@# was FEMA?"

Out of Chaos, Order

This is where the paranoiac in me starts getting restless. Could it be that the entire disaster was utilized as a test case for a future take-over? Were those funds actually spent on observation and collection of data as the events transpired? On feasibility studies? Or on unseen and/or virtual drills perhaps? It was FEMA itself which, in 2001, warned that a major hurricane striking the city of New Orleans was one of the top three “likeliest, most catastrophic disasters facing this country.” If they knew about the possibility of such a disaster four years in advance, then why wasn't anything done to prevent it. Or was the disaster deliberately allowed to happen? Or was it even engineered?

Conspiracy theorists often claim that the Constitution, in particular the 2nd Amendment, is the last obstacle to the NWO take over in the U.S. What better way to convince people that citizens owning unregistered guns is bad in times of crisis than to allow a disaster in a poor region to continue unaided until anarchy, looting and lawlessness reign. The images and stories on the media are etched into the minds of the U.S. citizens, and indeed the world. All over the news, the single most repeated issues were concerning violence, looting, rapes and most notably gangs with guns shooting at helicopters such that the stranded could not be rescued. The National Guard had to step in, and the emphasis was on maintaining order, and on "shoot to kill orders", not on providing aid as it should have been. Was the disaster in New Orleans a huge PsyOp against the American people, such that when the 'big one' hits, citizens will accept FEMA's/the National Guard's control and will accept gun confiscation?

This H.A.A.R.P Plays a Devil's Tune

Okay, well into conspiracy paranoid land here. Bear with me, I'm nearly done. Most folks will have heard of the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP. Many people believe that HAARP, already up and running for 12 years now, is actually weather-control technology, and may even be able to induce earthquakes. Conspiracy theories were rife on the Internet after the recent S.E. Asian tsunami, theories that the quake which triggered the disaster was itself triggered by HAARP. Could it be that HAARP was used to trigger Hurricane Katrina and "aim" it at New Orleans, a city 'ripe' for disaster with its insufficient flood levees, and 'ripe' for anarchy with its poorer population?

And one more thing. As we come to the four year anniversary of 9-11 in 7 days, could it be that there will be another disaster "happen" and the entire country will be thrown into chaos, ready for the NWO to finally make its move?

If you got this far, thanks for reading my paranoid ramblings. Any thoughts?

[edit on 2005-9-4 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Also on the surface, it appears that the U.S. government, in particular FEMA, delayed and bungled the rescue and relief efforts in a spectacular way, costing the lives of possibly thousands of individuals. But to the more paranoid among us (or the more aware, depending on your perspective), especially those of us who believe that 9-11 was an event engineered by elements within and above the U.S. government, there may be much more beneath the surface of this "bungle" than meets the eye.

I like the way you said "But to the more paranoid among us (or the more aware, depending on your perspective), "
I can almost bet you with 98% certainty it may have been engineered and the deliberate stalling was to maximize devistation took place. Best thing to do is track what begins to happen and connecting the dots. Always asking, "Who benefits"? Halliburton awarded clean-up contract, gas prices most definately will go up even more.

I find it interesting this happened just as the Cindy Sheehan convergence was picking up steam...the approval rating of Bush declining rapidly over gas prices and Iraq...voila...Hurricane Maximum hits. Then Rehnquist dies....while everyone will be fixated on the incompetence of the handling of this crisis,,,The administration will be slipping in Roberts in place of Rehnquist and Alberto Gonzales as the other replacement.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Nah, what makes you think that we can control the weather? I dont think this was controlled even if we could. I saw Katrina before it hit the US coastline, and it wrecked a few islands which weren't American before hit the US coast. I find the whole idea hard to believe...but then, how could this HAARP thing work?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mudja
Nah, what makes you think that we can control the weather? I dont think this was controlled even if we could. I saw Katrina before it hit the US coastline, and it wrecked a few islands which weren't American before hit the US coast. I find the whole idea hard to believe...but then, how could this HAARP thing work?

Tesla once claimed he was able to control lightning storms.

I have a book somewhere, which says the explosion in Russia during the late 1800's/early 1900's was in fact a test using one of Tesla's designs by the Russian Government. [The one which is still unexplained today, but the name escapes me.]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

But that is more electrical and could be controlled easier than a level 5 hurricane. Which involves too many variables to control, such as air pressure, heat, humidity, wind speeds, all of those and more to make a Hurricane that hit New Orleans.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
H.A.A.R.P. according to some (Hoagland - the guy who thinks Mars Cydonia Face was planted there), feels HAARP did play on the oceons rising salt electrolite wave in Katrina caused it to change directions at the last hours.

Well, Hoagland's playing up to Coast to Coast lateley and really creating self importance waves there. Art slam-based him when Art called in re "jamming of Radio Waves" is "Hogwash". Hoagland played on that when they again allowed his views on the show last night, the night before..etc..

But one thing Hoagland said that I payed a little attention to was the EM waves of HAARP and that he felt the salt in the Katrina Hurricane could be condusive to EM. Why hurt the show further as now its being considered as "Commercial to Commercial AM" on some site channels.

Dallas

Anyway, for whatever it's worth..?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Mudja the Air Force, NASA etc has been doing weather modification 40 years ago...people have to sit back and think....most people will say "control the weather? yea right" but if look into the science of it...it's not as far out there as people may think. ...like Dallas says salt electrolites, protons etc....visit weatherwars.info...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
And there are those who believe the hurricane was created by Russia. And then there are those who believe it was created by China. These conspiracy theorists swear by their stance, why? because they believe that there is no enemy who can be blamed with believability without declaring to the populaton that weather can be controlled.

Sounds like a somewhat plausible claim from the conspiracy minded folk, especially when followed by the disclaimer. But does it make sense, really? No!

If certain inividuals within the US contrived such a plan, then the lesson they learned was hard in that, they cannot cause such destuctive weather to avoid their oil supplies and thereby not severly impede that infrastructure, because they certainly cannot depend on the other oil producing countries to come to their aid.

If it was contrived by China, Russia or anyone else as a strike against the US, the devastation was incomplete, therefore uncontrolled and also does not mesh with the aid they then offered.

Further, it would be a mistake of the highest degree for the US government to wipe out the gulf coast barrier and leave the rest vulnerable to earth's natural disasters.

If it is possible to weaponize mother nature, it must also be presumed that weather and tectonic activity can be steered, which is highly doubtful. Unless the attacker creates such havoc to the extent that their enemy target is inflicted with irrevocable or debilitating damage, then the attack is futile, to not do so would mean they are certain that they and they alone hold the capability to harvest and manipulate earth's forces, or they can surely expect to be facing retaliation in like form.

Finally, I doubt very much that scientists and politicians would be so ignorant to presume that causing significant shifts in earth's crust in the case of earthquake harvesting would not have implications on the earth as a whole, and given that mother nature can and will do as she wishes whenever she wishes, it is highly unlikely that anyone in their right minds would play Russian roulette with her.

[edit on 9/4/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

If certain inividuals within the US contrived such a plan, then the lesson they learned was hard in that, they cannot cause such destuctive weather to avoid their oil supplies and thereby not severly impede that infrastructure, because they certainly cannot depend on the other oil producing countries to come to their aid.

Do you play chess? I would gladly sacrifice a bishop for a rook. All in all, any possible NWO would require large scale panic to have the legal ability and support to take certain security protocols to the level in which they are needed for the plan to work. It is equivalent to trade losing your army or a portion of it for being able to checkmating the king.

If it was contrived by China, Russia or anyone else as a strike against the US, the devastation was incomplete, therefore uncontrolled and also does not mesh with the aid they then offered.

China proposed 5 million in aid and Russia offered to help with rescue efforts. I don't think that will mitigate much destruction and thus would not be to negative in the view of an enemy or attacker. I have seen individual proposals from 26 entities and countries including Kuwait, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, France, Spain, England etc. etc. etc. etc.. It would be out of place and look bad for these well known countries to do nothing. You obviously don't play much chess. Probably a few of those countries are only doing that to look good(Iran?). I don't see how it couldn't apply to China or Russia. Psychology is important for chess. It sucks when your checkmate plan fails because you were to deliberate in your setup. You need to throw in some things that are out of place and out of the realm of any check-mate plan.

Further, it would be a mistake of the highest degree for the US government to wipe out the gulf coast barrier and leave the rest vulnerable to earth's natural disasters.

Mistake according to whose goals?

If it is possible to weaponize mother nature, it must also be presumed that weather and tectonic activity can be steered, which is highly doubtful. Unless the attacker creates such havoc to the extent that their enemy target is inflicted with irrevocable or debilitating damage, then the attack is futile, to not do so would mean they are certain that they and they alone hold the capability to harvest and manipulate earth's forces, or they can surely expect to be facing retaliation in like form.

If you create a hurricane to attack someone who can also create a hurricane, there may be no retaliation if the attack is not detected. All the people have to do is be sure that it can't be detected not that they are the only ones with the technology.

if it is possible to weaponize mother nature, it must also be presumed that weather and tectonic activity can be steered, which is highly doubtful.

A small earthquake happens after ever rocket launch. I think seismic activity could be controlled/started with tunneling equipment and nuclear weapons. If you want to attack X city, tunnel to X metters down and detonate a nuke adjusting number of nukes and depth to maximize damage and detection.

For weather, I am more doubtful. You might be able to cerate a vortex with enough nukes in the right place and right time, but it is not stealthy like if it is detonated underground. There is the possibility of implimenting chaos theory and indepth atmosphere knowledge/simulation via super computers to produce it. There is also HAARP.

Whether these things are implemented, I have no idea and am doubtful. Whether it is possible, of course it is possible. Possible today and in this day and age, I am doubtful.

Also, we have undoubtedly weaponized nature. Just look at bombs, tanks, airplanes, satellites and their mechanial workings as those things all are based on natural workings. How would weapons not be?

Finally, I doubt very much that scientists and politicians would be so ignorant to presume that causing significant shifts in earth's crust in the case of earthquake harvesting would not have implications on the earth as a whole, and given that mother nature can and will do as she wishes whenever she wishes, it is highly unlikely that anyone in their right minds would play Russian roulette with her.

Politicians already play russion roulette with 'her'(why not him?). Every chemical that is invented and mass-produced on a grand scale may have inadverdant and surprising results on the ecosystem and possibly one chemical in low quantity could wipe out all life(unlikely). I doubt seismic tampering will destory much except it might cause earthquakes which happen anyway. Have you ever heard of the Cold War? That was much more risky than seismic tampering.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by kilendrial]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
here's some stuff i posted earlier. my recollection of a conspiracy radio show from toronto.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
check it out fer sure. some good leads, i think.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yeah, but why would they need a Hurricane, or any natural disaster? NWO could easily use a nuke or bio/chem weapons, the chaos, the evacuation, the deaths and the martial law would be the same, if not more extreme, because people would be running and trampling to escape fallout.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm not saying that anyone CREATED or RESSURECTED this storm out of no where...but storms that have already formed can be modified and ENHANCED..and no ones saying they or whatever are doing it to cause harm....u have to understand any type of new technology or experiments...the motto is...They do it because they can....example....they'll say...Lets use HAARP and see if we can direct this storm, control this storm.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The Soviet explosion was Tanguska. It was a meteorite that airbursted.

New Orleans and Florida are both right in the middle of the most common path that storms take as they follow the currents, and the upper level winds. It was just a matter of time before New Orleans got hit, and their number came up. There have been many attempts to find a way to control hurricanes over the years, and most have been pretty spectacular failures. The ones that weren't just didn't work.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You have voted wecomeinpeace for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I found it weird that 1 before after Katrina hit I watched a documentary about Mr Tesla.

I couldn't help but think what if??

Isn't HAARP a research tool for the ionsphere and wasn't it that same layer of the Earth that Tesla claimed you could pull electricity from and utilize it?

Official HAARP Website
Program Purpose

HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.

The HAARP program is committed to developing a world class ionospheric research facility consisting of:

The ionospheric research instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the HF frequency range. The IRI will be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.
A sophisticated suite of Scientific (or "diagnostic") instruments that will be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region.
Observation of the processes resulting from the use of the IRI in a controlled manner will allow scientists to better understand processes that occur continuously under the natural stimulation of the sun.
Scientific instruments installed at the HAARP Observatory will be useful for a variety of continuing research efforts which do not involve the use of the IRI but are strictly passive. Among these studies include ionospheric characterization using satellite beacons, telescopic observation of the fine structure in the aurora, and documentation of long-term variations in the ozone layer.

Tesla -- Wiki
Nikola Tesla (July 10, 1856 — January 7, 1943; baptismal name: Никола) was an inventor, physicist, mechanical engineer, and electrical engineer. He is often regarded as one of the greatest geniuses of technological progression. In addition, Tesla is recognized among the most innovative engineers of the late 19th century and early 20th century. His patents and theoretical work form the basis of modern alternating current electric power (AC) systems, including the polyphase power distribution system and AC motor, with which he helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution. Nikola Tesla was of Serb descent and, while conducting his work in the United States, became an American citizen in 1891.

In America, Tesla's fame paralleled that of any other inventor or scientist in history and in popular culture. His name became a byword for innovation and practical achievement. He was deemed a "magician" who conjured up technical feats. After his demonstration of wireless communication in 1893 and after being the victor in the "War of Currents", he was widely respected as America's greatest electrical engineer. Much of his early work pioneered modern electrical engineering and many of his discoveries were of groundbreaking importance. In his later years, Tesla was regarded as a
mad scientist, and he ended his life impoverished and forgotten.

Immediately after Tesla's death became known, the Federal Bureau of Investigation instructed the Office of Alien Property to take possession of his papers and property, despite his US citizenship. At the time of his death, Tesla had been working on some form of teleforce weapon, or death ray. It appears that his proposed death ray was related to his research into ball lightning and plasma. After the FBI was contacted by the War Department, his papers were declared to be top secret. All of his personal effects were seized on the advice of presidential advisors, and J. Edgar Hoover declared the case "most secret", because of the nature of Tesla's inventions and patents.

~Peace
~

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It is interesting to note that, after passing over Florida, Katrina 'deviated from the expected path' and turned southwest instead of north-northwest, allowing her to 'stall' for a couple days over the 90 degree waters of the Gulf and build into her Cat 5 fury before heading for New Orleans.

I found a local6 archive that shows models for Katrina's track after making landfall at Ft. Lauderdale, and the forecaster says 'all bets are off' as the projections diverge once the storm passes over Florida. Another link shows the actual path of the storm, which basically doesn't follow any of the models, dipping much further to the southwest than any forecast predicted. There is some ambiguity introduced by the divergence of path forecasts. Does the technology exist, and is the equipment in place to 'pick up' this storm as it leaves Florida and manipulate its speed and track? I believe it does. I believe weather can be manipulated by high power focused and directed EMR along the proper frequencies.

Most models had the storm turning north much sooner and striking the Florida Gulf coast or panhandle as a Cat 2 or weak Cat 3 storm. Was this storm manipulated? Possibly.

Katrina

Tracker

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

Originally posted by Odium

But that is more electrical and could be controlled easier than a level 5 hurricane. Which involves too many variables to control, such as air pressure, heat, humidity, wind speeds, all of those and more to make a Hurricane that hit New Orleans.

But look at the advances in science since Tesla did his research.

He was able to come up with his ideas, with just paper and pencil and minor funding. In fact most of his stuff came from things he funded himself and was why he went bankrupt.

Zaphod58, that's never been proven. There was no fragments found in the area which makes it highly unlikley to be a metorite. What makes it look even worse is the Russia Government without a doubt say it was that.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Does the technology exist, and is the equipment in place to 'pick up' this storm as it leaves Florida and manipulate its speed and track? I believe it does. I believe weather can be manipulated by high power focused and directed EMR along the proper frequencies.

Most models had the storm turning north much sooner and striking the Florida Gulf coast or panhandle as a Cat 2 or weak Cat 3 storm. Was this storm manipulated? Possibly.

I think that's a very interesting idea that instead of fully controlling the weather an existing storm could be picked up and then modified to the desired size, direction etc..

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wonder if Katrina was created/helped along by HAARP. According to the Weather Channel, Katrina almost never was...but then it built right up to a Cat 5.

I think either Katrina was manufactured or it was opportunity knocking for the NWO.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
With all the high power radar in place in Cape Canaveral and Houston for the space program, it is possible the radar system could be used for weather manipulation.

It was a well known fact that New Orleans was unprepared to respond to a direct hit from a large hurricane. Three separate drills and studies had shown the disaster response system had major flaws. Mayor Nagin failed to mobilize the bus system in one drill, just as he failed to do so in the actual event. A poll showed that 300 thousand residents would be unwilling to leave their homes in the event of a major hurricane striking the city.

What strikes me as odd with all these recent disasters is the 'drills' that are either being conducted at the time of the disaster, or recent previous drills that almost act as a script. Its almost as if someone knows what is going to happen and is preparing themselves (not the public) for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Nicoli Tesla invented the controlling of the weather in the early 1900's. Since them, organizations such as HAARP have taken it further and the technology is there. A quick google search will bring up thousands of articles on this. This is a well known fact.
You dont have to be paranoid or wear a tin foil hat to know this technology is there and in place.
So, i wonder about Katrina. The new Weapon of Mass Destruction?
Just a little exercise perhaps? One little WMD that cost thousands of lives, famine, a drill which seemingly went bad. Or did it?

[edit on 7-9-2005 by dgtempe]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join