It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to live in a refurbished missile silo ? CHECK IT OUT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Yeah, there's no raidtion danger. I want a silo, and there's little you can do to change my mind. C'mon, who DOESN'T want abunker? I'll admit, it does need a little refurbishing. You know, a few Bond-villainous traps, maybe a nice pritn and it would be perfect.

DE

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
*starts laughing uncontrollably*

if a silo is put up & refurbished.....then it will DEFINITELY not be in the U.S or any other expensive country of the sorts.

$3.5m is one hell of a price to pay for something so small...

$400,000 will probably buy you a silo half the size of ZION in the U.S.S.R, why not think realistically & invest in...no not new york (along with WDC are the two places first to get nuked), but how about a nice isolated remote area in cyberia, or the dark forests of russia.... i know for a fact that there are still 1973 dated SILOS in readiness for the likely war between the U.S and the U.S.S.R back then...
so ummm, yeah, get together $400,000 and you'll have your average looking cottage with a perimeter fence etc... basic stuff, yet one must keep in mind these things were made to withstand nukes

ur average 2 meter-thick wall will protect you and whoever u bring from the blast zone, coupled with it's being underground....

i cant find anything on the web on the ukraine's or russia's silos, but i know of a couple who are planning on buying one for $40,000....

Peace
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
I'd only live in one if I could be sure that the area was "clean" of residual radiation...Don't believe the salesman to tell you about it though.

[Edited on 1-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

as for residual radiation, chernobyl is the only thing ever to occur in russia, so no problema, you make sure the area u wanna buy at is radiation-free by checking it out yourself...if radiation levels start increasing as you reach the bunker then you'll know two things.
1: you're likely to die soon
2: you need to find a different silo.

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The black oil isnt down in that silo is it?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
*starts laughing uncontrollably*

if a silo is put up & refurbished.....then it will DEFINITELY not be in the U.S or any other expensive country of the sorts.

$3.5m is one hell of a price to pay for something so small...

$400,000 will probably buy you a silo half the size of ZION in the U.S.S.R, why not think realistically & invest in...no not new york (along with WDC are the two places first to get nuked), but how about a nice isolated remote area in cyberia, or the dark forests of russia....

Ah but the catch Cyrus is that I don't want to live in Russia or Siberia. You have to find something that fits your life.

Moving to Russia from the US is a lot different than just moving to somewhere else in the US....

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Also, once everyone's dead because a neutron bomb went off on US soil, they'll be better stuff to teef ocne you can slap on a HAZMAT suit.

DE

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by DeusEx]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just curious....

How much would a HazMat suit cost?
And IF I everydo get rich im gonna make an underground bunker with a recording studio so my band and I can record about 4 albums while the radiation clears. Then we have the bedrooms for the family and the band member's family etc. hmm.... big project. Would be cool though.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I MUST get one of these!!!

gee... look at the price tag ):

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Seems like we've found an HQ for ATS!!! Let's all chip in!!!

Our very own Anti-Bilderburg retreat!!!

If you haven't checked out the pics on the link yet, you gotta do it....

I think we should make the silo part a big water storage tank though....

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
We can load up on ammo and guns then wait out The Great Revolution. Then we'll have president Wellesley Clarke send in a few tanks and some ATF officers and the national guard to kill all the women and children and of course men. WACO II... if ATS is in control of a fortified bunker.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
THat would really be fun living in.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I would love one of these....
I would only hope that any potential adversaries of the US would know what missile silos are decommisioned - I'd hate for some conflict to arise and have an ICBM come down on my head -
Afterall, part of the fascination with having something like that, aside from the ultimate cool factor, would be the survivability of it in a potential conflict.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The radiation wont be to much of a problem.As to silos user there is a company in Ohio that sell old Military installations for server farms.This site server might even be in one

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join