It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three or four Ufos i saw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Last friday, on the bus from my school, going home, I saw what looked like 3 military jets. The were flying in a perfect equilateral triangle from my perspective, maybe 300 metres below, 500 metres to the west of them. As i looked, they didn't seem to be jets, as I couldn't see either a front or rear end of fuselage.

After a few seconds, they changed formation into a line, and went behind some trees, when they came past the other end of trees, they were in a triangle again and from behind (in my perspective) the front one, another appeared and took the lead, as they flew into a line again.

They then flew behind some more trees and I didn't see them again.

They were completely black, and never seemed to be moving faster than maybe 150mph.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just a question in case theres been other Activity in that os surrounding areas,

What part of the world are you from? and has there been other events like this in the area?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I don't think there has been any other activity in the area before. It is King's Lynn, Norfolk, England to tell you, but the closest UFO sighting I know of would probably be the one in suffolk, Rendlesham forest (or something like that?). About 15 years ago, there was an unexplained explosion/sonic boom heard above the town, but that is all I can think of.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by apex]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I just remembered, a few months ago I saw a silver, cylindrical Ufo with a semisphere at both ends that glinted in the sun and travelled fairly fast, but i don't think anyone else saw either.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I was driving through Atlanta a few nights ago. It was a perfectly clear night. I saw a red flashing light in the sky. It looked like it was pretty low. It didn't blink like a normal air plane light blinks. It had no pattern at all. It would even pause then start flickering again. I've never seen anything like it in my life. Don't know what it was. Just thought I'd get that off my chest.

top topics

join