It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flying saucers are back! (new pics of Arizona Flying Saucer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi, just to let everyone know that the Flying Saucers are back. They have been spotted with great frequency lately. Just a few weeks back they spotted two of them in Mississippi. Good, cause I had thought that the grays might had gone into extinction. I mean, all we have been seeing lately are triangular and spherical UFOs lately. These ships are probably from some other Alien species. The flying saucer on the other hand, have always been associated with grays.

See Arizona saucer pics Here

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Nice find, but still a typical saucer pic. Don't think its a hoax because it would be a much more eye catching picture, not just a black circle.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Maybe thses craft are from the same race just they serve a different function?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Regarding the not seeing it when shooting the picture. If an object is directly coming toward or away from the camera at high speed and the shutter speed is set fast (by the photographer or automatically due to light intenisity), it can capture high speed objects that will not be seen by the naked human eye.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Regarding the not seeing it when shooting the picture. If an object is directly coming toward or away from the camera at high speed and the shutter speed is set fast (by the photographer or automatically due to light intenisity), it can capture high speed objects that will not be seen by the naked human eye.

Dallas

Well said dallas. Maybe people will not be so quick to dismiss pictures of UFO's simply because the person taking the picture did not see the UFO at the time of the picture.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Um...I wasn't aware flying saucers ever went away. While there have been new kinds of UFOs seen more recently, the Saucer has remained the most observed shape.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Dallas

Don't forget that taking a picture through the viewfinder or tiny lcd screen on the back of the camera wont give that much of a panoramic view. The person taking the pic could have easily missed the object.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yes, Dallas is right.......but i would like to say the object is not fast, not even moving in my interpretation.
If you compare the pics 2 and 3 you see the vehicule had moved few meters between the 2 shots and IF the UFO was moving so fast it should has been in another position in the sky (notice the cloud and its positions).

My conclusion is that the object is on the vehicule's windshield.

And the impression it gaves in the 1st pic where it looks closer its why he is zooming a little bit (just notice the background).

To me there is 2 options.
1. ) The windshield is dirt and he didnt notice/care and took the pic of paysage.
2. ) He took the oportunity of the dirt and made the pic on purpose.

remember all this is only my technical point of view.

PS.
I really believe in UFOs, i just do not believe in everything its shown.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It's all the same picture, that's why it is in the same spot in each one.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Which brings me to a theory amongst the Area 51 folks. Some say the military talked about UFOs via, sci fi shows, magazines etc to cover up secret black operations such as the stealth and U2 etc. What if in actuality The secret military craft, F117, B2, and the new UAVs are the front to cover up extraterestrial craft, not the other way around.

Oh you saw a triangular craft that made no noise the size of 3 football fields you say? and then you said it shot off at an amazing speed? You must of saw the Militarys TRB3-st,,,basically a recon drone,,,its just a military craft..no need to worry.

[edit on 5-9-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krpano

To me there is 2 options.
1. ) The windshield is dirt and he didnt notice/care and took the pic of paysage.
2. ) He took the oportunity of the dirt and made the pic on purpose.

Or we can have a third option, which is that it's a real UFO. If you look closely you can actually distinguish the object from the windshield. Look to the lower part of the windshield, then look to the upper part where the UFO is visible. Notice how the dimension seems totally different. The UFO appears to be on the outside.

Now compare to the 1950's Flying Saucers.

McMinnville, Oregon, May 11, 1950.

Other Flying Saucers

More Flying Saucers

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
anyone ever stop to think that the triangles are like the grey capital ship, and the saucers are like scout craft/fighters?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Um...I wasn't aware flying saucers ever went away. While there have been new kinds of UFOs seen more recently, the Saucer has remained the most observed shape.

I think he is refering to the cyclical appearance of strange lights in the Phoenix area. There is some quality documenting/research of this phenomenon taking place in the area. This is due to the procurment of some high-tech electronics and an organization of resources.

Here are a couple links to some footage taken during the last 10 weeks or so.

www.worldblend.net...

www.worldblend.net...
www.worldblend.net...

WB

SFC

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Speaking of cameras and pictures.. does anyone know what type of cameras are used for filkming nasa launches?

join