It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where am I?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
I am curious as to what types of conspiracy theories you are interested in...

Tricky question. I think I discovered this place by googling information on Jack Van Nutcase's alleged advisory role to the Great Satan that is George W. Bush.

Mostly, I'm into political intrigue and religio-political connections, and how to zap them with my razor sharp laser dart.

So, I'll probably be pretty much a lurker in the fora as I chew on all the varying bits of info and how they relate to my worldview and knowledge so far.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
And thanks for all the warm welcomes.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
drunk

No way to tell at this stage whether lunachick is a sophisticate from Parnell or a cow cockie (male of the species) from Ekatahuna.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ignore MA... hes just pissed because he isnt getting any points today...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
drunk

No way to tell at this stage whether lunachick is a sophisticate from Parnell or a cow cockie (male of the species) from Ekatahuna.

Ha! Got'cha!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
* adjourns to cabinet containing single malts in despair *

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
* finds token reward of 4 points on returning *

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   

drunk

Errr English please MA

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

drunk

Errr English please MA

Drunk MA is selective in his prowl for the perfect babe

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Maybe so but in the process he uses sentences thato me are indecipherable!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Maybe so but in the process he uses sentences thato me are indecipherable!

Ahhh, but not indecipherable to perfect babes.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You mean its akind of code like the Enigma?!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You mean its akind of code like the Enigma?!

No no no
MA was being funny dude. He was using his intellectual prowess. If you were really smart you would be have been bent over double...

Mark

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
mmmm...more like babblefish, but with hapuka steaks.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
If you were really smart you would be have been bent over double...

...taking it like a man! Bwahahahahahah!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Look at the attention commanded by a new Forum entrant who happens to have 'chick' in ITS cyberentity's nomenclature.

Look at the (apparent) men fawning over it.

It is unseemly, what teachers of kindergarten children and airport staff will do when off duty, or on duty as the case may be.

If I might surmise however, that this one has an interest in collaborative fiction, then I will immediately invite her to participate in a forthcoming quest, for I believe this is none other than that writer of great renown who works from p*w*rf*mm*@pl*yf*l.com...

Yes, indeed a heavenly creature, but that still has nothing to do with the price of milk.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
dr

I am still unable to send U2Us. I am both too stingy to increase my capacity and too lazy to go and delete the 600 of them I still have to delete.

Lunachick

I surmise further, that you have been to Prague, a city that is in my top three Fnatasylands in the world... never spent a day there I didn't enjoy.

"Tobias looked across at Emery for a sign.

He couldn't help but notice Emery was wearing checks tonight. It made him think of Prague...Emery was there, Tobias, Marilyn, Petrah (although no-one but Tobias recognises her now, she had changed so much...but thats another story), and there were a number of other rich and famous, alphabetically organised, catalogued and paranoid members of an increasingly classless, infamously famous, wealthy 'secret' society, and their faithful servants and attendees. These were the people who had nothing in their minds but obscene greed without conscience. These were the people who...."

Very nice writing indeed.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Look at the attention commanded by a new Forum entrant who happens to have 'chick' in ITS cyberentity's nomenclature.

Look at the (apparent) men fawning over it.

It is unseemly, what teachers of kindergarten children and airport staff will do when off duty, or on duty as the case may be.

If I might surmise however, that this one has an interest in collaborative fiction, then I will immediately invite her to participate in a forthcoming quest, for I believe this is none other than that writer of great renown who works from p*w*rf*mm*@pl*yf*l.com...

Yes, indeed a heavenly creature, but that still has nothing to do with the price of milk.

Dude stop sounding all intelligent, We just want to play with her.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Holy #!
(Am I allowed to say that on television?)

Who are you, and what have you done with my prose?

(That was such a long time ago...)

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sometimes you have to forgive the close scrutiny of Moderators who have an additional duty of sniffing out transvestite crack addicts who visit occasionally to wreak revenge on other Kiwis kept in cybercoops.

dragonrider, I say to you that this is lunachick...

What do you say?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join