It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invited a couple of friends. Greeting thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've recently ventured to another board (I know, shame on me) in search for maybe a bigger community to discuss in. What I found was a big forum, unfortunately the majority of the inhabitants were being total a**h*les, unrestrictedly bashing, de-railing (etc etc etc) every thread there was. I felt sorry for the serious members of that board.

After 2 days on the forum, 2 measly days I felt fed up with them and posted a thread that basically tells them to bug off when I invited the actual serious members over to this forum. Call it a forum takeover if you will, a revolution.

This thread is made to let these potential new members introduce themself (if they want to of course) so that we all may get to know them better. Man, I sound more and more like a school teacher, sorry 'bout that.

Hope this thread is ok with you mods. I've carefulle hand picked the select few people and they all behaved in an orderly matter. I invited about 10 poeple, hope that isn't a bother.

Here to to this thread actually getting any replys! *Cheers*

Edit: Spelling and to say that I'm off to run for an hour or two, bbl. *Back*

[edit on 4-9-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Good work! I just hope the "a**h*les" don't come with them!

-Rasputin13

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Nah, I made sure to only Speak of this wonderful place in my thread (wich is now locked) and not mention the adress. The select few I knew were serious I sent an invitation PM to. Sure showed everyone who flamed me on that forum.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome Drex

Hey everyone,
this seems like a much more better forum, and i have only been here for a day, lol. I have been reading all the posts, well as much as i can so far, and have been pleasantly suprised.
The forum Drex is talking about has a group of maybe a half dozen, who just troll and flame, with mods doing nothing, so i am really looking forward to spending time here. I hope to get to know as many of you as i can. Catch you all around the forum.

-Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yeah, i've had enough of those open forums. I'm a member on quite alot including UFO casebook, UFO evidence, etc

Anyway, you won't find a better forum than ATS

Isn't it like the biggest message board on the net?

new topics

top topics

join