Weird stuff with my email.

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
When I open my email it says it's recieving mail but when I go to my inbox there is nothing there. It only started happening today, and has happened a couple of times already. What is all that about?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Have you got an email addy blocked in Outlook Express? If so, the blocked mail goes straight to the deleted folder...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What rahboni says is very possible, but I doubt JN that you're blocking anyone.

Two other possibilities:

* You are getting legit or spammed emails from someone whose clock is behind (or ahead) - so the messages aren't visible at the top of your Inbox, depending on how you've set your Inbox up.

* the proprietor of www.whatreallyhappened.com has got onto you, as he did to three other ATS members in the past six months who were linking too many articles without citing the source.

(inserted
)

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

[

* the proprietor of www.whatreallyhappened.com has got onto you, as he did to three other ATS members in the past six months who were linking too many articles without citing the source.

Really? I didn't realise that he would be pissed off about that. I also get the same links through information clearing house and another similar email news letter. I didn't realise I had to give the source of the source. Who else has been nailed for that? It's not like the site is a big secret.

Thanks for the tips, at least you having mentioned virus which was what I was really worried about.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Really? I didn't realise that he would be pissed off about that. I also get the same links through information clearing house and another similar email news letter. I didn't realise I had to give the source of the source. Who else has been nailed for that? It's not like the site is a big secret.

Psssssst

John....

On the last one, I was kidding.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Psssssst

John....

On the last one, I was kidding.

Well don't I feel like an idiot.

I figured you were joking but there was no smiley face so I thought you might be serious. I'll just go stand in the corner now.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey, don't feel like an idiot. MA's humor is not always easy to spot.

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

join