It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please don't blame President Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade:
The point is, that you have an opportunity to come back to God. He loves you!

Thank you Cade, I am considering to repent.

May God Bless us all,
I do believe we all need it, especially now; when the devil is on the loose!
Unes

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I swear to God, I can't tell if this is satire, or sincerity, or sardonicism, or a joke.

Fear the worst, hope for the best.... ?

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Cade]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster

That was scary! The first paragraph alone promoted me to get up and walk around out of sheer annoyance. I was ready to throw up from the stupidity of this holy rolling moron. The really sad part is, many fanatical Christians really do believe Jesus blesses our wars. "God bless America" How I hate that phrase. I'll never understand that kind of total arrogance. I do believe these people are victims of mind control.

I saw my own brother transformed from an intelligent, fun loving guy to an angry, self-righteous, judgmental prick. After being a minister for over twenty years he ultimately lost faith in God anyway for not providing the monetary rewards he felt God owed him. His failure led to severe depression followed by a nervous breakdown. Today he remains a broken man lost to both his family and himself.

Sounds to me that his brother has a chance to teach him the ultimate lesson, the one he has been searching, that love is God. The church is bricks and cement.

With al respect

Cade

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unes

The point is, that you have an opportunity to come back to God. He loves you!

Thank you Cade, I am considering to repent.

May God Bless us all,
I do believe we all need it, especially now; when the devil is on the loose!
Unes

Either Unes has just admitted his wrong and we should just forget his post, and is speaking truely or he is insincerly claiming that he is "considering to repend" which would be blasphemy, dishonering God.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Either Unes has just admitted his wrong and we should just forget his post, and is speaking truely or he is insincerly claiming that he is "considering to repend" which would be blasphemy, dishonering God.

Cade, I am as sincere as President Bush(May Jesus bless his soul), so please do not ever doubt my sincerity. And I do not condone blasphemy, that is a no no. My preacher told me never, never do that! But I do admit my wrongs, and I have done a lot of wrongs. The question is which wrong do you want me to repent? However, I like to make a confession, and when I am ready I will let you know.

May God Bless us all,
Unes

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Unes]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Cade, I am as sincere as President Bush(May Jesus bless his soul), so please do not ever doubt my sincerity. And I do not condone blasphemy, that is a no no. My preacher told me never, never do that! But I do admit my wrongs, and I have done a lot of wrongs. The question is which wrong do you want me to repent? However, I like to make a confession, and when I am ready I will let you know.

May God Bless us all,
Unes

Now I admire you Unes, not that my admiration means anything, but I needed to say so. I do many wrong things too.

I'm glad you were honest. I realize that it must be hard to see so many posts that talk so bad os someone that you admire. It's gracefull of you to act in this way!

I do not want to kick a man who is humble, so I won't say anything more about Bush for now. I hope you will go to God [why would you need a middleman?] and ask him if you should honnor people who kill in his name and if they are sincer? (many many leaders talk like this to their people). We cannot kill in his name. Anyone who tells you to support a man who commands people to kill with the blessings of God, is not a man of God or sincer.

I salute your honesty, and I'm very proud to have had this exchange with you, thank you.

sincerely

Cade

[edit on 5-9-2005 by Cade]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I do not want to kick a man who is humble, so I won't say anything more about Bush for now. I hope you will go to God [why would you need a middleman?] and ask him if you should honnor people who kill in his name and if they are sincer? (many many leaders talk like this to their people). We cannot kill in his name. Anyone who tells you to support a man who commands people to kill with the blessings of God, is not a man of God or sincer.

hi Cade, you blow me away! I did not expect these kind of kind remarks in this forum! However, I think you blow your cover away! You forgot we are in conspiracy zone!

What can I say to a person who showed me so much kindness? However I can not be bought by your kind remarks, I still admire my idol; President George W. Bush. I take exception when somebody blame my idol. President Bush could not have known the New Orleans unique problem, Dick Cheney never told him about that. And aside from blaming who was responsible for the maintenance of the flood wall, now we are talking about the relief efforts, Shame on FEMA and shame on Homeland Security agency. President Bush gave these people an important position and they failed him miserably. President Bush said their work: "It is not acceptable", and then he turned around and politely admired these people for their lousy work, he is such a kind man that he does not want to put down anybody, may Jesus bless his soul. So poor President Bush can not teach these people the basics of the leadership, either you were born with it, like President Bush or you will never get it, that simple.

Let us all join together to praise President Bush for all his wisdom and his tireless hard work. My preacher told me sometimes President Bush works 25 hours a day, when I pointed out there is only 24 hours in each day, he told me that is a miracle my son! When you are a foot soldier for Jesus Christ anything is possible.

May God Bless us all,
Unes

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Uunes, you crack me up.

How does it feel to put all that effort into your original post and then realize that some people just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Unes, dude.

I can just see you right now rolling around the floor in stitches from this thread... I think i've come to the conclusion your not ignorant fundamentalist whack, but someone who has a great sense of humour and knows how to keep a joke runnign without making it go stale... I figure if you were a whack you would have started getting aggresive against all the people bashing 'your idol'... oooph forgot the may gor bless his soul part...

Man i'm at work and people are looking at me funny coz i am cracking up!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Friends it's not about the $300 tax cut it's about moral, it's about how far you can get for the people next to you. Nevertheless mister (optional) Bush
cut taxes to gain votes and trust. Keep up your wrong opinion about your perident UNES and see how much it will help you next...

[edit on 5/9/2005 by CommanderX]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
UNES

Wish I had a way above for you.

Jonathan Winters, Lenny Bruce, G. Marx and Mark Twain would be proud.
woops, forgot to mention Will Rodgers!

Bless your'e heart!!

[edit on 5-9-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I hear people are criticizing President Bush for the short fall of the disaster relief in the city of New Orleans. And also for the lack of resources for the victims' relief. Such a ungrateful people! President Bush gave us the $300 tax-cut that we all enjoyed which created the boom in US economy.

What boom was this? America isn't in a "boom" period, in fact the opposite. Look at the levels of unemployment and the 12% below the poverty line. That's not a boom.

How soon people forget. You can not have it both way; either the tax-cut or the social services, there is no magic about that. So please don't blame President George Bush. He is a fine Jesus loving man, may Jesus bless him for all that he does. I love him so much.

Really? What about Sweden? They have less tax than America by a good 7% and a much better Social Services system, including free health care for all.

Since President Bush took office he showed the world who is the boss. He demanded action everywhere, now the whole world fear us and respect us.

The world doesn't fear him.
I don't fear him.
China have slapped him about and the American Government about already.

Just nine month ago we, the people, re-elected him to the job with a mandate to proceed with his fine work. Few month ago Gallup poll reported for the ranking of the American's presidency, people voted overwhemingly that President Bush and President Reagan had tied for the first place, George Washington was at far distant second.

And who did they ask?
Also Bush only just won he wasn't elected with a super-majority, so don't try to make out as though he was.

Let us whole heartily support our commander in chief and encourage him in his fine work, he was borne a leader and a visionary. May Jesus bless him in his deeds.

I doubt Jesis wants anyone to die, anywhere in the world. He clearly wasn't born a leader because he has lied to the people.

He single handedly killed a lot of terrorists in Iraq. He is only one man, and he is working so hard, I heard he took his laptop with him while he was vacationing in Texas. We can not expect him to do everything. He needs our support.

How long has he spent on vacation?
He hasn't single handedly killed any terrorists. That would involve him being in Iraq on the ground fighting.

I heard President Clinton cut the funding for the New Orleans' levees maintenance, so we should blame Clinton for the disaster. A Tele-Evanglist said that a tape-recording of Clinton in the Oval office was found. The tape reveals that Clinton was farting while he was doing it with Monica Lewinsky. Poor President Bush, he has to smell the Clinton's stinking farts in the Oval office!

May God Bless us all,
Unes

Clinton didn't do this years budget and they didn't cough up as much as was liked.

I heard President Bush likes a wondering finger while him and Lady Bush get busy. I don't believe everything I hear, do you?

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey

Originally posted by motionknight
Yaeh blame it all on Bill,

- Well he was a very very naughty man, sexy dirties in the Oval office I don't imagine anyone ever did anything like that before, ever!

Except JFK who probably had a lot of sex in the oval office. Just not with fat chicks...

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sorry folks our thread has been sent to exile!
Our thread was attracting too many visitors.

May God Bless us all,
Unes

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Unes]

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Unes]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unes... So please don't blame President George Bush. He is a fine Jesus loving man, may Jesus bless him for all that he does. I love him so much.
In my professional opinion, Unes is a homosexual neoconservative who is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join